Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,938 members, 7,956,531 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

Atiku's Victory And Obaseki's Vice Presidential Bid: A Case For Philip Shaibu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Victory And Obaseki's Vice Presidential Bid: A Case For Philip Shaibu (38331 Views)

Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) / Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Victory And Obaseki's Vice Presidential Bid: A Case For Philip Shaibu by Uniquekriss(m): 3:29pm On May 30, 2022
MansoryMX:

In as much as your analysis is top notch I don’t think Atiku will win. We cannot have another president from the North. Nigeria is a multiethnic nation and it did be wise power rotates among the 5 regions else another civil war is inevitable. It takes scratch of a poisonous fang to ignite a civil war in a country torn by politics, tribalism, religion and nepotism
I personally do not wish that Atiku wins but with his emergence, APC would field a northernern as well and in that case, we wouldn't have a choice buh to accept a northern presido. I don't see Obi winning the presidency under labour party except he teams up with someone like kwankwaso or Tambuwal who sold his birthright for a morsel of barley...
Re: Atiku's Victory And Obaseki's Vice Presidential Bid: A Case For Philip Shaibu by MansoryMX(m): 3:53pm On May 30, 2022
Uniquekriss:
I personally do not wish that Atiku wins but with his emergence, APC would field a northernern as well and in that case, we wouldn't have a choice buh to accept a northern presido. I don't see Obi winning the presidency under labour party except he teams up with someone like kwankwaso or Tambuwal who sold his birthright for a morsel of barley...

There is something I don’t clearly get. Are we voting by population or highest State?
Re: Atiku's Victory And Obaseki's Vice Presidential Bid: A Case For Philip Shaibu by Uniquekriss(m): 5:53pm On May 30, 2022
MansoryMX:

There is something I don’t clearly get. Are we voting by population or highest State?
who has the population, who has the highest number of state bros? North comprises 19states including Benue and Kogi, East has just 5 then if you wanna add South South that's like 9 or ten, talk about the population, only Kano can cover up for 3Eastern states... Let's face fact
Re: Atiku's Victory And Obaseki's Vice Presidential Bid: A Case For Philip Shaibu by MansoryMX(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2022
Uniquekriss:
who has the population, who has the highest number of state bros? North comprises 19states including Benue and Kogi, East has just 5 then if you wanna add South South that's like 9 or ten, talk about the population, only Kano can cover up for 3Eastern states... Let's face fact

You don’t get my question. Are presidential election vote counted by highest number of population or highest number of state a Presidential candidate gets?
Re: Atiku's Victory And Obaseki's Vice Presidential Bid: A Case For Philip Shaibu by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 08, 2022
okuta007:

na you dey think rubbish - you thinks say to defeat IZE IYAMU+oshimole+OBA OF BENIN+Captain Hosa all together na child's play?

Any man who could do that and win in supreme court over name falsification and degree validity as a member of PDP in this APC government is under a special annointing

If you think I am lying - go to Edo state and run against the OBA OF BENIN preferred candidate make u come tell me how far grin

You seem a little bit confused. For your information the Oba of Benin was impartial in the Edo-state governorship election.
The Oba of Benin even invited both candidates and made them promise to be peaceful. The Oba of Benin defended both candidates when he felt they were treated unfairly:
1) in support of my uncle Godwin Obaseki the Oba said "Godfatherism is not acceptable in Edo state" at a time when my uncle was in a very bad political situation.
2) In support of Ize Iyamu, the Oba of Benin called upon my uncle and his deputy to shun violence.

It is only biafra-propaganda and the fools who listen to it who believe the Oba of Benin sided with Ize Iyamu, eventhough the Oba of Benin said before, during and after the elections that he were neutral and even insisted that Ize Iyamu should quash his lawsuit against my uncle (Godwin Obaseki) because the people had spoken.

You biafran propagandists are getting on my nerves, you have this belief that somehow we the Obaseki are igbo. My friend, we are Anioma ! I know you fanatically believe that anioma are igbo, but think again, we have our own Benin greeting like any other ancient familly of Benin city (the capital of Benin empire), our name is actually a Benin chieftancy title given to my great grand father by the Oba of Benin (Oba Ovonramwen).

We Anioma are Edo people and have nothing to do with igbo, but fanatic igbo-biafrans will keep deluding themselves and claiming other people up and down. It is because of this same kind of stupid beliefs that the biafrans expected Ogbemudia to side with biafra, there is something wrong with you people's tribalistic brain. You just can't understand that your fantasy of claiming other people as igbo starts in your heads and ends right there in your head. Other people are not going to become igbo just because you say and believe they are. You need to get adjusted to reality rather than expecting reality to adjust to the fairytale playing in your head.
Re: Atiku's Victory And Obaseki's Vice Presidential Bid: A Case For Philip Shaibu by OBUKSBAYELSA: 4:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Sugap:
I think he should pick his vice president from the southwest
Because Vice President was created for the West. South West should rest.
Re: Atiku's Victory And Obaseki's Vice Presidential Bid: A Case For Philip Shaibu by okuta007: 5:20am On Jun 08, 2022
Ghostwon81:

You seem a little bit confused. For your information the Oba of Benin was impartial in the Edo-state governorship election.
The Oba of Benin even invited both candidates and made them promise to be peaceful. The Oba of Benin defended both candidates when he felt they were treated unfairly:
1) in support of my uncle Godwin Obaseki the Oba said "Godfatherism is not acceptable in Edo state" at a time when my uncle was in a very bad political situation.
2) In support of Ize Iyamu, the Oba of Benin called upon my uncle and his deputy to shun violence.

It is only biafra-propaganda and the fools who listen to it who believe the Oba of Benin sided with Ize Iyamu, eventhough the Oba of Benin said before, during and after the elections that he were neutral and even insisted that Ize Iyamu should quash his lawsuit against my uncle (Godwin Obaseki) because the people had spoken.

You biafran propagandists are getting on my nerves, you have this belief that somehow we the Obaseki are igbo. My friend, we are Anioma ! I know you fanatically believe that anioma are igbo, but think again, we have our own Benin greeting like any other ancient familly of Benin city (the capital of Benin empire), our name is actually a Benin chieftancy title given to my great grand father by the Oba of Benin (Oba Ovonramwen).

We Anioma are Edo people and have nothing to do with igbo, but fanatic igbo-biafrans will keep deluding themselves and claiming other people up and down. It is because of this same kind of stupid beliefs that the biafrans expected Ogbemudia to side with biafra, there is something wrong with you people's tribalistic brain. You just can't understand that your fantasy of claiming other people as igbo starts in your heads and ends right there in your head. Other people are not going to become igbo just because you say and believe they are. You need to get adjusted to reality rather than expecting reality to adjust to the fairytale playing in your head.

you have deviated tremendously from what I said to accommodate your bias and sentiments - Did I mention biafra or Igbo in anything I wrote or you are simply paranoid ? The Oba of Benin was supporting Ize Iyamu because for him to be talking about the Obaseki family betrayed his great great grand father Ovonranmwen - and how the Obaseki choice by Oshiomole was forced down his throat by Oshiomole and him scolding the deputy governor that he Phillip was the troublesome one while ignoring the activities of Tony Kabaka stoning the convoy of Obaseki - Wike and others ? are u ok? Do you know the Late Captain Hosa Okunbor and the current Oba of Benin were bossom friends before Captain Hosa died? what do you know about Edo State politics ? Do you Know that since Obaseki won his re-election - he has only visited the palace once ? that is almost 2 years - you think a Governor of Edo State not seeing the Oba at least once a month is not a big deal ?
please if you don't know what to say - simply keep quiet - I lived in Benin long enough to know when the Oba talks in such way he is campaigning and his audience already knew his preference from all that rough talks about Obeseki's ancestors betraying Ovonranmwen - so stop talking rubbish - if you are too daft to know that was a campaign then you probably should not comment here .....

AND LASTLY WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I AM IGBO - I am not Igbo and stop being a tribal bigot - if you gat nothing reasonable to say- shut your trap!!!!
Re: Atiku's Victory And Obaseki's Vice Presidential Bid: A Case For Philip Shaibu by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 08, 2022
okuta007:

you have deviated tremendously from what I said to accommodate your bias and sentiments - Did I mention biafra or Igbo in anything I wrote or you are simply paranoid ? The Oba of Benin was supporting Ize Iyamu because for him to be talking about the Obaseki family betrayed his great great grand father Ovonranmwen - and how the Obaseki choice by Oshiomole was forced down his throat by Oshiomole and him scolding the deputy governor that he Phillip was the troublesome one while ignoring the activities of Tony Kabaka stoning the convoy of Obaseki - Wike and others ?

Look, it seems you believe you can read minds and have applied your madness into believing you can read the mind of the Oba of Benin. My great grand father (Chief Agho Obaseki) did betray his people and the Oba in particular, every Edo person knows that (I have known that since I were 5 years old), the Oba was only stating the obvious and nobody shoves anything through the throat of the Oba.
The message of the Oba was that, he accepted my uncle's candidacy regardless of some people in the royal familly opposing it and regardless of the very well known history among the edo people: betrayal by our ancestor Chief Agho Obaseki.
Your complete lack of respect and pedestrian "knowledge" and delusion is noted.
For the last time, the Oba didn't support Ize Iyamu, I already proved that in my previous message to you.
The Oba was neutral as always.

The reason my uncle is staying away from the affairs of the monarchy has nothing to do with the elections, rather it is all about the artefacts. Sooner or later my uncle will appologize to the Oba on the topic of the artifacts. right now my uncle is acting like a big baby.

So calm yourself and start using your brain.
Re: Atiku's Victory And Obaseki's Vice Presidential Bid: A Case For Philip Shaibu by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 08, 2022
okuta007:

I lived in Benin long enough to know when the Oba talks in such way he is campaigning and his audience already knew his preference from all that rough talks about Obeseki's ancestors betraying Ovonranmwen - so stop talking rubbish - if you are too daft to know that was a campaign then you probably should not comment here .....

AND LASTLY WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I AM IGBO - I am not Igbo and stop being a tribal bigot - if you gat nothing reasonable to say- shut your trap!!!!
Every person who knows nothing about us Edo always say "I lived in Benin city" then proceeds to show his total ignorance about the Edo.
Man the things you are saying are not scientific. I feel you missed your education somewhere.
1) Godwin Obaseki is my uncle
2) I am Edo, and you are not

I think I know way more about Edo-state politicks than you do ! Also I was not being tribalistic, I was being the complete opposite, the fact you took offence only shows you are most likely an igbo-biafran indeed you are so pro igbo-biafra that an innocent speech like mine which denounces the tribalism of igbo-biafran fanatics and their constant harrassement of my people is percieved as tribalism by you.

Now back to a rational analysis of your speech: you need to try and apply logic when you talk, indeed the following statement exposes you as a semi illiterate "I lived in Benin long enough to know when the Oba talks in such way he is campaigning".
Let me just remind you that in the real world we apply logic, we don't act like "mind readers" or like magicains/prophets claiming to know the "hidden meanings" of people's words or gestures...You don't put words in the mouth of an other human being, that is as crooked as it gets.

By applying logic: The Oba defended my uncle (Godwin Obaseki) when my uncle was in distress and also defended Ize Iyamu when the latter was in distress (from political thugs). The Oba maintained his neutrality and invited both candidates to make peace. Notice that I am not pretending to read minds, instead I am exposing facts and applying logic in order to get to a conclusion. I am not expressing my opinion or my bias, I am only listing information and applying logic to it.
Re: Atiku's Victory And Obaseki's Vice Presidential Bid: A Case For Philip Shaibu by okuta007: 6:18am On Jun 08, 2022
Ghostwon81:

Every person who knows nothing about us Edo always say "I lived in Benin city" then proceeds to show his total ignorance about the Edo.
Man the things you are saying are not scientific. I feel you missed your education somewhere.
1) Godwin Obaseki is my uncle
2) I am Edo, and you are not

I think I know way more about Edo politicks than you do ! Also I was not being tribalistic, I was being the complete opposite, [b]the fact you took offence only shows you are most likely an igbo-biafran [/b]indeed you are so pro igbo-biafra that an innocent speech like mine which denounces the tribalism of igbo-biafran fanatics and their constant harrassement of my people is percieved as tribalism by you.

Now back to a rational analysis of your speech: you need to try and apply logic when you talk, indeed the following statement exposes you as a semi illiterate "I lived in Benin long enough to know when the Oba talks in such way he is campaigning".
Let me just remind you that in the real world we apply logic, we don't act like "mind readers" or like magicains/prophets claiming to know the "hidden meanings" of people's words or gestures...You don't substitute your own words for that of an other human being, that is crooked as it gets.
By applying logic: The Oba defended my uncle (Godwin Obaseki) when my uncle was in distress and also defended Ize Iyamu when the latter was in distress (from political thugs). The Oba maintained his neutrality and invited both candidates to make peace. Notice that I am not pretending to read minds, instead I am exposing facts and applying logic in order to get to a conclusion. I am not expressing my opinion or my bias, I am only listing information and applying logic to it.

THOSE 2 BOLDED LINES show you are a complete empty skull

where you born in 1992 ? maybe not - I was already in UNIBEN then so let me tell you what happened between the candidates Lucky Igbinedion of NRC and John Odigie-Oyegun of SDP - When the late Oba Erediauwa of Benin meddled into politics - telling the Isekhure of Benin - Chief Nosakare Isekhure to pass word around that his preferred candidate was John Oyegun - do you know the Oba was invited to testify in court regarding his meddling in politics ? I guess you were too young then or not even born

And did I read you saying here that you want to be logical ? do you think the person responding to you here called "Okuta007" is a WAEC holder? I am working on my second PhD here in the United States and do not think everyone is ignorant like you - what is logical in your argument when you created a gigantic assumption completely unrelated to whatever I wrote and claiming because I criticize the Oba of Benin for being partisan, then I must be an IPOB - inversely, anyone who is not an IPOB "MUST" not criticize the Oba of Benin? - are you well at all ? RESPONDING to you is diminishing my IQ by a 1000th degree per second and you are not worth 1 second of my time

So the OBA is an absolute authority and so infallible he cant make mistakes or take sides right? Did you watch that video or you are being blinded by tribal patriotism? The level of "talking down" Ewuare did on Obaseki in that meeting, did he say anything of such about Ize Iyamu? Guy go and rest - you are just trying to catch cruise here - aint got time for your BS!
Re: Atiku's Victory And Obaseki's Vice Presidential Bid: A Case For Philip Shaibu by okuta007: 6:32am On Jun 08, 2022
Ghostwon81:

Look, it seems you believe you can read minds and have applied your madness into believing you can read the mind of the Oba of Benin. My great grand father (Chief Agho Obaseki) did betray his people and the Oba in particular, every Edo person knows that (I have known that since I were 5 years old), the Oba was only stating the obvious and nobody shoves anything through the throat of the Oba.
The message of the Oba was that, he accepted my uncle's candidacy regardless of some people in the royal familly opposing it and regardless of the very well known history among the edo people: betrayal by our ancestor Chief Agho Obaseki.
Your complete lack of respect and pedestrian "knowledge" and delusion is noted.
For the last time, the Oba didn't support Ize Iyamu, I already proved that in my previous message to you.
The Oba was neutral as always.

The reason my uncle is staying away from the affairs of the monarchy has nothing to do with the elections, rather it is all about the artefacts. Sooner or later my uncle will appologize to the Oba on the topic of the artifacts. right now my uncle is acting like a big baby.

So calm yourself and start using your brain.

who betrayed Benin? Did Chief Agho Ogbeide (aka Obaseki) asked the British to invade Benin? where is the betrayal coming from ? are you sick ? so when the Oba was banished to Calabar for killing Britons and the British felt need to appoint an Admnistrator they can work with who knows the terrain - and they chose Agho Ogbeide - does that mean he betrayed Benin? Do not say what you do not know little child

So who would have assisted the British to rule over Benin if not a Benin indigene?

When Jaja of Opobo was sent to the West Indies on exile - did the Bristish not install his replacement ? Did the people of Opobo ever call that replacement a traitor? NEVER - When the British removed Oba Kosoko and Installed Akitoye - was Akitoye and his lineage saddled with such derogatory adjective as "oghion-oba"? - or Oba enemies? When Chief Eriomala Olomu, (aka Nanna of Itsekiri) was removed and banished to Gold Coast (Ghana) and the likes of Chief Dore Numa replaced him having been appointed as Governor of the Benin River by the British, have you ever heard the Itsekiris calling the Dore Numa family betrayals ? Only in Benin such rubbish happens - you are simply insane for buying into the ignorant proposition that Chief Agho Ogbeide (aka Obaseki) betrayed the Oba of Benin - when indeed he helped the British to stabilize the administration of Benin after the end of the Benin Massacre of 1897....
Re: Atiku's Victory And Obaseki's Vice Presidential Bid: A Case For Philip Shaibu by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 08, 2022
okuta007:

THOSE 2 BOLDED LINES show you are a complete empty skull

where you born in 1992 ? maybe not - I was already in UNIBEN then so let me tell you what happened between the candidates Lucky Igbinedion of NRC and John Odigie-Oyegun of SDP - When the late Oba Erediauwa of Benin meddled into politics - telling the Isekhure of Benin - Chief Nosakare Isekhure to pass word around that his preferred candidate was John Oyegun - do you know the Oba was invited to testify in court regarding his meddling in politics ? I guess you were too young then or not even born

And did I read you saying here that you want to be logical ? do you think the person responding to you here called "Okuta007" is a WAEC holder? I am working on my second PhD here in the United States and do not think everyone is ignorant like you - what is logical in your argument when you created a gigantic assumption completely unrelated to whatever I wrote and claiming because I criticize the Oba of Benin for being partisan, then I must be an IPOB - inversely, anyone who is not an IPOB "MUST" not criticize the Oba of Benin? - are you well at all ? RESPONDING to you is diminishing my IQ by a 1000th degree per second and you are not worth 1 second of my time

So the OBA is an absolute authority and so infallible he cant make mistakes or take sides right? Did you watch that video or you are being blinded by tribal patriotism? The level of "talking down" Ewuare did on Obaseki in that meeting, did he say anything of such about Ize Iyamu? Guy go and rest - you are just trying to catch cruise here - aint got time for your BS!

Oh so you are going for your second PhD in the usa, look how unimpressed I am. My reasons:
1) I don't equate PhD to intelligence
2) I know you are telling a lie
3) I know the type of people who think having a PhD means you are smart (it is mostly uneducated people), I am surrounded with researchers (most of my friends are reserchers) and I know a lot of PhD holders whose intelligence is comparable to that of a red fish.
4) And in number 3 I was talking about Maths PhD holders, because we mathematicians tend to be the smartest people on earth, well I have seen a lot of our PhD holders whom are really dumb (Phd doesn't imply intelligence, making discoveries does). Tell me of your academic achievements: solved problem A, discovered theory B, discovered a new proof for theorem C...

Once again, I know the type of people who talk like you (always talking about degress as synonymous to intelligence), that is what dumb people do.

As expected, your new tactic is to deviate from the topic:

"where you born in 1992 ? maybe not - I was already in UNIBEN then so let me tell you what happened between the candidates Lucky Igbinedion of NRC and John Odigie-Oyegun of SDP - When the late Oba Erediauwa of Benin meddled into politics - telling the Isekhure of Benin - Chief Nosakare Isekhure to pass word around that his preferred candidate was John Oyegun - do you know the Oba was invited to testify in court regarding his meddling in politics ?"

What in hell does this have to do with what we are discussing ? Should I remind you that we are talking about the Oba of Benin siding with Ize Iyamu or not ? Now it seems you want to have a totally different debate, could you focus, please ? I am not even going to address your distraction. You want to claim intelligence while you can't even stay on topic.

You are not Edo and you seem to feel the need to talk about my king and my uncle and ofcourse you show a great lack of respect to the emperor and you think you are being logical ? How does your lack of respect move the conversation forward ?
For your information, the Oba of Benin can talk down to whomever he wants to, if you are doing something wrong he will talk you down. You still don't seem to understand that you need to stop your crazy interpretations. You are not a mind reader ! Is this too hard to undersnad ? You are really showing that you are semi-illiterate here. Also, for your information, the Oba of Benin said clearly when my uncle was being bullied by Oshiomole that godfatherism was not possible in Edo state.

You are a reflection of the social media generation: you have a predetermined conclusion and you do away with whatever fact goes against your predetermined conclusion, and you highlight facts which you think make your conclusion more credible.

An other thing: your claim about the Oba supporting Ize Iyamu is a well known biafra-propaganda talking point. Also you seem to now be putting words in my mouth: "because I criticize the Oba of Benin for being partisan, then I must be an IPOB - inversely, anyone who is not an IPOB "MUST" not criticize the Oba of Benin?"

You really need to learn respect. We the Edo people do not criticize our Emperor, that is a great taboo ! So you an outsider claiming to know us better than we know ourselves, spewing a lot of ignorance and showing no respect whatsoever to our monarch and spewing biafra propaganda, perhaps you can go and mind your own people's business now and leave us alone. We do not need your commentary.
Now be gone !
Re: Atiku's Victory And Obaseki's Vice Presidential Bid: A Case For Philip Shaibu by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 08, 2022
okuta007:

who betrayed Benin? Did Chief Agho Ogbeide (aka Obaseki) asked the British to invade Benin? where is the betrayal coming from ? are you sick ? so when the Oba was banished to Calabar for killing Britons and the British felt need to appoint an Admnistrator they can work with who knows the terrain - and they chose Agho Ogbeide - does that mean he betrayed Benin? Do not say what you do not know little child

So who would have assisted the British to rule over Benin if not a Benin indigene?

Yeah, "you know my familly history better than me", I forgot you are the mind-reading magician who knows people better than they know themselves. If you have such a thirst to debate people then try and talk about things you know, not about thing you searched on google. By the way, in the familly, I don't know anybody who refers to our ancestor as "Ogbeide", you need to stop copying what you read online.
My great grand father (Chief Agho Obaseki) betrayed his people and the Oba in particular, it is a known fact and I am not going to debate it nor to enter into details with you, also for your information collaboration with the enemy is also a betrayal (your lack of logic keeps amazing me).
Helping the british (the enemy) rule over Benin, you seem to believe that is a heroic act, how about helping the russians rule over ukraine ...?
You really lack common sense.
Stop talking about Benin history or Edo-state politics, focus on your people and leave us alone. My being Edo is not an invitation to every crazy know-it-all in nigeria to have a stupid debate about my own people and my own family and my own emperor...This harassement, needs to stop at some point, you guys need to get a life or just some self-esteem.
Re: Atiku's Victory And Obaseki's Vice Presidential Bid: A Case For Philip Shaibu by okuta007: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Ghostwon81:

Yeah, "you know my familly history better than me", I forgot you are the mind-reading magician who knows people better than they know themselves. If you have such a thirst to debate people then try and talk about things you know, not about thing you searched on google. By the way, in the familly, I don't know anybody who refers to our ancestor as "Ogbeide", you need to stop copying what you read online.
My great grand father (Chief Agho Obaseki) betrayed his people and the Oba in particular, it is a known fact and I am not going to debate it nor to enter into details with you, also for your information collaboration with the enemy is also a betrayal (your lack of logic keeps amazing me).
Helping the british (the enemy) rule over Benin, you seem to believe that is a heroic act, how about helping the russians rule over ukraine ...?
You really lack common sense.
Stop talking about Benin history or Edo-state politics, focus on your people and leave us alone. My being Edo is not an invitation to every crazy know-it-all in nigeria to have a stupid debate about my own people and my own family and my own emperor...This harassement, needs to stop at some point, you guys need to get a life or just some self-esteem.

Obaseki story is lorna family knowledge - it is one laced with historical facts and stops claiming a monopoly of wisdom by virtue of your acclaimed affiliation to the name - the story and history of the Benin massacre is well documented and even the Benin Royal family still quite historians who are not family
members to validate their knowledge- just like the Oba during his coronation quoted the famous historian Egharevba when he talked about how he is the 40th Oba of Benin - So if the Oba himself can quote a historian who is not from his own family why are you here in a faceless platform claiming to be an Obaseki family member with all the knowledge no one mows whee is emanates from - I know your type - you claim what you are not just to gain approval - we gha ren we egbe Obaseki we ke re, ughi kha ma mwen eni na ti okaegbe uwa
Re: Atiku's Victory And Obaseki's Vice Presidential Bid: A Case For Philip Shaibu by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 08, 2022
My maternal grand father: Efesogie Nofua Obaseki.
My maternal grand mother: Grace Udobor (from the Enogie Udobor family).
People like you just keep gossiping about my people and even my family. You all seem to think that we owe you a debate, just like our existence is dedicated to talking to low self-esteem people who have nothing better to do than to gossip about us.
So stop talking about us and talk about your own people. Enough now.
I don't recall the Oba of Benin quoting that backstabbing egherevba. I don't recall at all. But if the Oba of Benin did then his advisors didn't give the right advise at that momment.
For your information, one shouldn't "quote historians" when discussing history seriously. So if you ever repeat the words of a historian, you need to prove his claims with historical evidence (eyewitness writen documents about the events)
You wouldn't know what I am saying because your knowledge of history or of anything is at the pedestrian and uneducated level.
Now, mind your own people's business and leave my people alone ! I think a lot of you guys don't realize that we are real human beings not just interests of your gossip.
Re: Atiku's Victory And Obaseki's Vice Presidential Bid: A Case For Philip Shaibu by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2022
Also, mr "double PhD":
"Where you born in 1992" is not a correct sentence, the word you are looking for is "were".
I got my degrees in a french speking country, yet I am correcting your english. I speak french all day where I live (France), yet I still correct your english.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States / Adams Oshiomhole, Iara And Victor Ikpeba At "Let's Play" (Photos) / Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.