Stats: 3,151,910 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office (8300 Views)

"Don’t Recognise Tinubu As President Until End Of Litigation” – NADECO To Biden / Igbos Thought Obi Would Win The Election After Over 80% Votes, But 2 Regions Den / Twitter: President Of Nigeria Vs President Of Chad (2) (3) (4)

I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by ken6488(m): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2022
Here in delta in our INEC office no body is saying anything good about atiku or tinubu

Strictly obi even old women the love is real what remain for me is the clean my unit for obi

I urge all obi followers let take this fight to our units deliver your unit for obi

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by Vincyman: 11:35am On Jun 14, 2022
The prayer point be say; let's there be free and fair elections come 2023

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by Oziens: 11:37am On Jun 14, 2022
The Love and massive support is Organic. Peter Obi intellectualprowess of leadership is not common most especiallyin Nigeriapolitics.

Nigerian need him more than he Needs Nigeria

ken6488:
Here in delta in our INEC office no body is saying anything good about atiku or tinubu

Strictly obi even old women the love is real what remain for me is the clean my unit for obi

I urge all obi followers let take this fight to our units deliver your unit for obi

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:38am On Jun 14, 2022
The love for Peter obi is overwhelming

54 Likes

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by thesicilian: 11:39am On Jun 14, 2022
Vincyman:
The prayer point be say; let's there be free and fair elections come 2023
You want free and fair elections when Tinubu is one of the contestants?

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by Knivesout(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2022
Peter Obi will miraculously win this fight!

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by Vincyman: 11:42am On Jun 14, 2022
thesicilian:

In a sobering mood,. May God help us still

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PlayerMeji: 11:42am On Jun 14, 2022
K
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2022
thesicilian:

Tinubu is overated.He does not have the backing of the powers that be

42 Likes

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by ken6488(m): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Oziens:
The Love and massive support is Organic. Peter Obi intellectualprowess of leadership is not common most especiallyin Nigeriapolitics.

Nigerian need him more than he Needs Nigeria

On that day we are going to use atiku and tinubu money to vote for obi

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2022
Here in benin the love is massive everywhere obi

58 Likes

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by ken6488(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2022
thesicilian:

He is not getting federal might

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by Tinubufit: 11:48am On Jun 14, 2022
grin okay I hope different story will not emanate after after Feb next year.
ken6488:

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by garfield1: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2022
ken6488:
He is not getting federal might

He is the federal might

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by ken6488(m): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubufit:
How sure are you tinubu will even beat atiku self?
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by twosquare(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubufit:
grin cheesy If he get 200k votes, he should thank Nigerians. grin grin

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by ken6488(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2022
garfield1:

He is the federal might
Federal what? You think a Northerner will rig against atiku and kwakwaso

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by garfield1: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2022
ken6488:
Federal what? You think a Northerner will rig against atiku and kwakwaso

But they rigged for obj in 2003 and gej in 2011

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by ken6488(m): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2022
garfield1:

Rigging is not possible when we have multiple strong contesters

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:56am On Jun 14, 2022
garfield1:

Lol better go and study the new electoral act.It has made rigging very much difficult if not impossible

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2022
garfield1:

He is the federal might
Okay shebi after insulting Buhari baa? You think the cabals are stupid.We will soon know who is really in charge

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by garfield1: 11:58am On Jun 14, 2022
ken6488:
Rigging is not possible when we have multiple strong contesters

It makes it easier to rig in your strong holds
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by ken6488(m): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2022
garfield1:

It makes it easier to rig in your strong holds
Apart from south west where is tinubu strong

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by garfield1: 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol better go and study the new electoral act.It has made rigging very much difficult if not impossible

Even in us,trump was rigged out...in 2019,you guys thought election cannot be rigged.with the new bvas,apc rigged out pdp in cross river rerun this march.I was an adhoc staff son

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by garfield1: 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
ken6488:
Apart from south west where is tinubu strong

Borno,yobe, zamfara,katsina are usually rigged

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by Tinubufit: 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
grin I tell you.
twosquare:
grin cheesy If he get 200k votes, he should thank Nigerians. grin grin
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
garfield1:

Borno,yobe, zamfara,katsina are usually rigged
cheesy grin grin

One thing is clear though.This dude knows Tinubu stands no chance in the elections so his only hope is on rigging

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by Softmirror: 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
ken6488:

ALOT MORE GOOD THINGS WAS SAID ABOUT PASTOR OSINBANJO. THAT WAS WHY HE LOST. ASPIRANTS WHO ARE HATED WITH A PASSION ARE THE ONES THAT ALWAYS WIN .

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by Okoroawusa: 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Okay when the time comes una eyes go clear
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
garfield1:

Even in us,trump was rigged out...in 2019,you guys thought election cannot be rigged.with the new bvas,apc rigged out pdp in cross river rerun this march.I was an adhoc staff son
Okay ,go ahead and rig and make Tinubu president.The same way you boasted Andy Uba was going to win Anambra Guber yet he didn't even make first runner up

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by garfield1: 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Okay ,go ahead and rig and make Tinubu president.The same way you boasted Andy Uba was going to win Anambra Guber yet he didn't even make first runner up

That one was cruise na.I'll always support apc anywhere but I know my boundaries.most of my predictions are correct while all of yours are wrong

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by garfield1: 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

cheesy grin grin

One thing is clear though.This dude knows Tinubu stands no chance in the elections so his only hope is on rigging

And tinubu will be rigged in son....where is saraki your master? Join the winning team

Atiku Support Organisation Dissolves Structures, Liaison Officers Nationwide / Gov Soludo Plans To Build A Skyline Train With A Pilot In Onitsha(photos) / 2018 Party Primaries Among The Worst In Nigeria – INEC Chairman