Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested (46519 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Shocked - Bar. Ejiofor Condemns Beheading Of Okechukwu Okoye / Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by ensamy(m): 7:05am On May 30, 2022
Nnahadi This is foreign. Haters of IPOB come identify the origin of the name
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by TechBIogger: 7:08am On May 30, 2022
NetValueFX:
IPOB must be vindicated... All the culprits must be arrested!
I'm not a supporter of ipob but bro honestly its obvious these Killers are just hardened criminals seizing this opportunity to perpetrate mayhem
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by 8stargeneral: 7:08am On May 30, 2022
speaktome:
Which kind name be that...

Nnahadi as in Namadi Sulieman or what
D name tire me bro
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Miracle2020: 7:08am On May 30, 2022
If you like you can call him Abubakar Danfulani,we already know who he is.
His flaathead has spoken loudest.

3 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by TechBIogger: 7:09am On May 30, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Danger is the Nigerian police we know can grab one Indian hemp seller and brand him killer of the lawmaker
he admitted to killing and beheading the lawmaker.
I guess your parents inability to sponsor your education is the reason for this stupidity of yours

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by bablon20(m): 7:11am On May 30, 2022
I just hope it is the real perpetrator they allegedly arrest trust Nigeria policemen at your own peril. If they r d real perpetrator, let justice be served by chopping off their head.
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Nobody: 7:12am On May 30, 2022
TechBIogger:
I'm not a supporter of ipob but bro honestly its obvious these Killers are just hardened criminals seizing this opportunity to perpetrate mayhem

IPOB has never been in the business of kidnapping or murder of innocent citizens. This has the hand writing of politicians written all over it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Letmehearword: 7:15am On May 30, 2022
Please o they shouldn't Kill him, but let him see how death feels before he dies, amputate one leg today, tomorrow one hand, day after the other leg then the other hand before he will be finally beheaded cool cool cool
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Randy111(m): 7:16am On May 30, 2022
Op is the pix that of the beheader or the beheadee
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by jrusky(m): 7:16am On May 30, 2022
speaktome:

Thank God you already know the truth...

#MySignature
#MyBusiness

Bro from day 1 have known the truth I never subscribed to their useless narrative accusing dss or the herds and I won't because I watched live videos where ugm walking like spider man in the street confidently speaking fluent igbo daring security operative and some motherfuckers still saying its not true those on videos are fulani pls how can fulani walked into a city with such audacity even in their North they can't try it takless of igboland pls I'm not stupid bro I don't support criminal in the name of tribe or region I don't bro.

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by TechBIogger: 7:18am On May 30, 2022
Soukiss:
if u dont hv something to said keep ur smalling mouth off
just ignore that idiot
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Miracle2020: 7:19am On May 30, 2022
hartopher76:
Thank God the young man never said he is a member of ipob or esn.
neither did he deny being one

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Iliya1520: 7:20am On May 30, 2022
but these set of people who has no business but blaming other tribe for all their problems will not enjoy this news. For all the people have been arresting in southeast I have not heard name of any Fulani but their blame is always on the Fulani and yaroba.
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by ponishah: 7:26am On May 30, 2022
speaktome:

Nnahadi isn't Nnamdi pls
And who told you Nnahadi is Nnamdi?
Nna-haa-di.
If you want to hug transformer , hug, but stop telling lies, just stop it. It is sickening

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by ogbuefi677(m): 7:26am On May 30, 2022
TechBIogger:
he admitted to killing and beheading the lawmaker.
I guess your parents inability to sponsor your education is the reason for this stupidity of yours
You are the greatest fool under heaven.
You read an article with a lot of "allegedly" ,not even a video clip of d said confession,you carry your frustration come meet me.
Even police PRO tactically washed his hands off d news,u dey here de vent your frustration on ppl wey no send u.
Na your generational poverty especially the wretchedness of your father de make you vex with everything and everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Kaiser20: 7:28am On May 30, 2022
Those fooolish guys defending killer Ipob UGM ESN in SE that they are not Igbos, they are Pakistanis .....remember it will touch you and your family very soon.
When Boko Haram started in NE they claimed that they were innocent youths, today IDP. Camps full North.
Very soon the same IDP camp is loading in SE

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by TechBIogger: 7:29am On May 30, 2022
ogbuefi677:

You are the greatest fool under heaven.
You read an article with a lot of "allegedly" ,not even a video clip of d said confession,you carry your frustration come meet me.
Na your generational poverty especially the wretchedness of your father de make you vex with everything and everybody.
shatap illiterate go back and read the OP, this time read it slowly if your weed damaged brain would comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Cantonese: 7:38am On May 30, 2022
Very very good news this morning.

Hopefully the evil rat from the out of hell and his gang are given their fair doses of the same pill.

With the threat of losing their houses, hotels, lands and ancestral compounds, those supporting and habouring these vampires of evil would not delay to expose them from the first of June. Thankfully the curfew announced by Gov Soludo has taken effect even before the due date.

Anambra state must be great again.
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Popemax(m): 7:38am On May 30, 2022
Its on Facebook I saw his video
ZIAZI:
"Allegedly arrested?"

I no understand this one.

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Cantonese: 7:41am On May 30, 2022
TechBIogger:
shatap illiterate go back and read the OP, this time read it slowly if your weed damaged brain would comprehend.

Even the name of the fellow was quoted. What is there to show again. Doubting Thomases everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by oilmane(m): 7:41am On May 30, 2022
caleboxylic:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/breaking-security-operatives-arrest-one-of-those-who-beheaded-soludos-lawmaker/

If police commissioner nor day aware of the arrest then na who come arrest am? Na which kind confusing name be Nnahadi?
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Zico5(m): 7:42am On May 30, 2022
ZIAZI:
"Allegedly arrested?"

I no understand this one.
Why will u understand? All of u are the same. It's a pity the government is fighting a lost battle. U can finish urself in that potopoto enclave. Who cares
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Remman(m): 7:46am On May 30, 2022
caleboxylic:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/breaking-security-operatives-arrest-one-of-those-who-beheaded-soludos-lawmaker/
They'll definitely arrest them all. If a crime is a major crime, it will take DSS two to three weeks to get all the culprits. They have the equipment that will trigger foreign space satelites and bring up the images that will track the idiots. That's why Soludo said the killers were Igbos and not strangers. They've known them all. What is left now is to set ambush and begin to go after them one by one. Kudos GEJ for bringing this security tech to Nigeria during his time. As for Buhari and his military men, let them defending Boko haram, iswap and bandits that the reason why they can't bomb them is because they have hostages, whereas they're the ones who has given the terrorists the order to take hostages so that it will prevent them from been attacked by the military.
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by ceejayluv(m): 7:48am On May 30, 2022
TechBIogger:
Who instigated the anarchy in the first place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Nobody: 7:49am On May 30, 2022
The vanguard cannot even show us pix of the suspect.
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by sofiscatedmoron: 7:52am On May 30, 2022
Eriggs:
Devil kill kanu in prison.
Na inside dat prison this murderer go die put, he can never escape all the innocent lives he caused to die in the east.
The idiots cursing and abusing soludo ever since cos he said no sit at home nonsense in Anambra are the same sets of idiots praising him here. Yeye fowls.
What happened to those soldiers that were killed on the way to their wedding and to all numerous lives taken will happen to any idiot that will quote this my post.

The same hypocrites and brainwashed fools condemning the brutal killings of Deborah by those animals are the same idiots supporting the foolish cownu murderers that cut off the heads of husband and wife, and not only that, cutting off the innocent ladies private part.
Na ogun go kill all of una hypocrites, condemning one murder and praising the other murder.

If you condemn both murders, God bless your soul.
If you condemn one and leave one. U no go ever die better for dis life. Cannibals and murderers. Show your face here now

if they say you people no get sense , i know say na true,, how do u compare political killing by criminals which everyone is frowning at with a religios killing by every one in the which they all are all happy about and are willing to do it again because that is what their religion teaches,
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by miraclea: 7:53am On May 30, 2022
How many Christians killed the Fatima's ,I won't support killings anyday pls, all these Islamic biggots think from their anus , hundreds of Muslim youths were celebrating after openly hunt, mained and burned Deborah shouting alahuakbar to reference Mohamed , your hate for Christianity is already making you to live in hell ,, CAN resemble your religion?

Devil kill kanu in prison.
Na inside dat prison this murderer go die put, he can never escape all the innocent lives he caused to die in the east.
The idiots cursing and abusing soludo ever since cos he said no sit at home nonsense in Anambra are the same sets of idiots praising him here. Yeye fowls.
What happened to those soldiers that were killed on the way to their wedding and to all numerous lives taken will happen to any idiot that will quote this my post.

The same hypocrites and brainwashed fools condemning the brutal killings of Deborah by those animals are the same idiots supporting the foolish cownu murderers that cut off the heads of husband and wife, and not only that, cutting off the innocent ladies private part.
Na ogun go kill all of una hypocrites, condemning one murder and praising the other murder.

If you condemn both murders, God bless your soul.
If you condemn one and leave one. U no go ever die better for dis life. Cannibals and murderers. Show your face here now[/quote]
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Nobody: 7:57am On May 30, 2022
Cantonese:
Very very good news this morning.

Hopefully the evil rat from the out of hell and his gang are given their fair doses of the same pill.

With the threat of losing their houses, hotels, lands and ancestral compounds, those supporting and habouring these vampires of evil would not delay to expose them from the first of June. Thankfully the curfew announced by Gov Soludo has taken effect even before the due date.

Anambra state must be great again.
Una no dey tire to get hope?
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by walozanga(m): 8:05am On May 30, 2022
Ndi allegedly grin
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Maghan37: 8:07am On May 30, 2022
grin grin grin
Spandau:

You will go to Anambra and ask the culprit himself. You hear?
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by walozanga(m): 8:07am On May 30, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:

if they say you people no get sense , i know say na true,, how do u compare political killing by criminals which everyone is frowning at with a religios killing by every one in the which they all are all happy about and are willing to do it again because that is what their religion teaches,

U get time to dey reply person wey don kolo finish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President / Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) / Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.