Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,352 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested (46518 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Shocked - Bar. Ejiofor Condemns Beheading Of Okechukwu Okoye / Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by MrHighSea: 6:12am On May 30, 2022
ZIAZI:
"Allegedly arrested?"

I no understand this one.
lol
this is Nigeria
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by hartopher76: 6:12am On May 30, 2022
Thank God the young man never said he is a member of ipob or esn.

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Elidrisy20: 6:12am On May 30, 2022
The story no add up

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 6:15am On May 30, 2022
Nice one
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Okobola146: 6:15am On May 30, 2022
ZIAZI:
"Allegedly arrested?"

it means, he escaped after he was arrested
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by jrusky(m): 6:16am On May 30, 2022
speaktome:
Which kind name be that...

Nnahadi as in Namadi Sulieman or what

Mr pls pls i too early for nonsense. The name spelling correctly is not the case now the case now is one of the bastard arrested ok, because I know where you are heading trying twist the narrative and say he is innocent igbo man or its DSS or Fulani that are beheading so pls go back to your bed if you don't have any good thing to say biko.

2 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by maxito28: 6:16am On May 30, 2022
Gud development cool
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Salihusaliheen(m): 6:17am On May 30, 2022
speaktome:

una don start again

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by oyeb15: 6:17am On May 30, 2022
Hope they don't arrest an innocent person
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by lomprico(m): 6:18am On May 30, 2022
NetValueFX:
IPOB must be vindicated... All the culprits must be arrested!

Even if the suspects say they are not Ipob, the police will tag them Ipob. So forgerrit!

4 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Bmaster(m): 6:19am On May 30, 2022
hope he is truly among oo
I no dey trust police for nnewi side again oo,especially now that the governor puts that side on 6pm to 6am curfew.
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Rupertek: 6:20am On May 30, 2022
NetValueFX:

Who will vindicate IPOB? Who declared no more police on south east roads? You removed security and want to be vindicated of insecurity.

3 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by alfarouq(m): 6:21am On May 30, 2022
speaktome:

Name is closer to Nnamdi. As in Nnamdi Azikwe not namadi Suleiman

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by ponishah: 6:21am On May 30, 2022
speaktome:

Keep deceiving yourself.
As if you don't know it's an Igbo name.
Nnahadi.

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by ponishah: 6:22am On May 30, 2022
NetValueFX:
Las Las na ipob memders

2 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Kaiser20: 6:24am On May 30, 2022
ZIAZI:
"Allegedly arrested?"

What can't you understand?
Investigation is still ongoing, or do you want the special security forces to pronounce judgement immediately without investigation
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by CHAQUR: 6:28am On May 30, 2022
Soludo does not seem to be the solution.... Playing along with terrorists will consume him. See manoeuvring in the name. Nnamdi turns Nnahadi just to make him untraceable. Sound so fake.
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by kingyakos: 6:29am On May 30, 2022
How dey take know?
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:34am On May 30, 2022
ZIAZI:
"Allegedly arrested?"

Seems you’re happy about the beheading. Allegedly, yes. Investigation is still on but there’s sufficient intel to hold onto the suspect

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by danot1030: 6:42am On May 30, 2022
I thought Simon Ekpa the current Commander General of igbo land said that it was reliably discovered that Fulani herdsmen in military uniform were responsible.

Igbos feeds on lies, propaganda, grudges and falsehood.

3 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by speaktome(m): 6:46am On May 30, 2022
ponishah:

Keep deceiving yourself.
As if you don't know it's an Igbo name.
Nnahadi.
Nnahadi isn't Nnamdi pls
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Slydan204: 6:47am On May 30, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Danger is the Nigerian police we know can grab one Indian hemp seller and brand him killer of the lawmaker
As in ehn...in d absence of a lion, u grab a cat nd Mk it roar
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by speaktome(m): 6:47am On May 30, 2022
alfarouq:

Name is closer to Nnamdi. As in Nnamdi Azikwe not namadi Suleiman
Nearly they say, can not kill a bird... It's closer to but not...
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Memeni(m): 6:48am On May 30, 2022
" Nnahadi" grin grin grin grin... nothing you won't see in the ZOO
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by speaktome(m): 6:48am On May 30, 2022
jrusky:

Mr pls pls i too early for nonsense. The name spelling correctly is not the case now the case now is one of the bastard arrested ok, because I know where you are heading trying twist the narrative and say he is innocent igbo man or its DSS or Fulani that are beheading so pls go back to your bed if you don't have any good thing to say biko.
Thank God you already know the truth...

#MySignature
#MyBusiness
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by membranus: 6:49am On May 30, 2022
Those saying that it was Buhari Jihadists that is killing people in the SE, here is the evidence of your lies.

What have you to say again, it is you and your sons that are killing yourselves. Accept that and get peace.

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by speaktome(m): 6:49am On May 30, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
una don start again

Day don break nah
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Quaddafi29: 6:53am On May 30, 2022
Na today? I just pity the unfortunate bet9ja guy. If Dem catch the real guy, na corpse we go dey look now.
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Yxxx: 6:53am On May 30, 2022
post=113299729:
One animal down, more to go

Amadioha kill cownu for all the hardened kidnappers and criminals he caused his animals to jail break , that are wrecking havoc in the east now.
If you wanna quote this to say rubbish, Amadioha destroy you also.

The way you are quick to attack the IPOB and even insult Kanu by calling him cownu. I have not seen that swiftness from you with bandits, fulani herdsmen, ISWAP and Boko haram. You don't even insult their leaders. You don't even have pictures of them and written proof of their activities. Be careful because the amadioha you called is watching you. Watch it.

3 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by shizzle1: 6:55am On May 30, 2022
Yxxx:

The way you are quick to attack the IPOB and even insult Kanu by calling him cownu. I have not seen that swiftness from you with bandits, fulani herdsmen, ISWAP and Boko haram. You don't even insult their leaders. You don't even have pictures of them and written proof of their activities. Be careful because the amadioha you called is watching you. Watch it.
that mannerlessbbqbastard is a brainless degenerate and cursed dimwit beyond redemption
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Soukiss(m): 6:59am On May 30, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Danger is the Nigerian police we know can grab one Indian hemp seller and brand him killer of the lawmaker
if u dont hv something to said keep ur smalling mouth off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by donprinyo(m): 7:03am On May 30, 2022
Beheading ain't igbo style. Hausa fulani miscreants committed this horrible crime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President / Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train / Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.