Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,664 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested (46513 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Shocked - Bar. Ejiofor Condemns Beheading Of Okechukwu Okoye / Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by HenryWilliams(m): 8:13am On May 30, 2022
Erdo:
.Please forgive me, I'm sorry for spanning, if I can help myself I won't be here begging, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 30 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d 14 years, my hands are also afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.

to buy food and drugs is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden be is too heavy, have been struggling with life since then to survive. I don't have any job for now .Having persistent pains and pressure sore and spasms of the body, and infection of d urinary tract s there was no regular treatments for me
because am not able aford money for hospital and medical need like supplements, .diaper, drugs, etc. Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical,no matter how little it will enable us buy medications and food and other basic needs for my daily SCI cares. I depend some medical supplies for survival . just last few weekd I feel terribly sick which landed in hospital.pls I need your support,
Ac
3171 78
62 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IRQgZR0zhY
thanks.

Stop spamming threads .
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by sameks08(m): 8:14am On May 30, 2022
make sure you arrest the right person this one you de alleged iamnotunderstanding
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Pathfinder2090: 8:18am On May 30, 2022
Believe Nigerian police at your own peril.
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Mitsurugi(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2022
Eriggs:

You know those bastards very well
Na ogun go kill all supporters of terrorists and deaths of innocent igbos on this forum

I guess this is the dark alter ego of grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Enyimbamercedes: 8:31am On May 30, 2022
the super "A" word...

Allegedly !
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Ladymillion(f): 8:35am On May 30, 2022
Just strip him and behead him, Wicked man
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by ZIAZI(m): 8:41am On May 30, 2022
Zico5:

Why will u understand? All of u are the same. It's a pity the government is fighting a lost battle. U can finish urself in that potopoto enclave. Who cares

And what's this "all of you" you're making reference to? I have never been an UGM apologist, and I am not from whatever "potopoto enclave" you made reference to above.

I was only looking at it from a legal perspective.
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Igbojew: 8:42am On May 30, 2022
caleboxylic:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/breaking-security-operatives-arrest-one-of-those-who-beheaded-soludos-lawmaker/
Who are those urchins that always accuse IPOB/ESN for every crime being committed by their Fulani security agents should come and look for another accusations to level against IPOB/ESN.This is how G-d will keep on vindicating Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)and IPOB/ESN because they are protecting South East for the marauding Fulani Herdsmen and they have come to stay...........I am that Igbojew the table
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by ZIAZI(m): 8:43am On May 30, 2022
DesChyko:

It means someone was arrested alright but it is yet to be confirmed that he was the right person grin

Thank you for the explanation!
The statement was only strange to me.
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Nobody: 8:45am On May 30, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Danger is the Nigerian police we know can grab one Indian hemp seller and brand him killer of the lawmaker
Na their way. When they don look for the killer tire, they will grab the nearest indian hemp smoker to help them play along..
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by betshopagent(m): 8:45am On May 30, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
I hope to believe anything that comes from Nigeria.

Modified: the person above me tho, since it was said to be allegedly arrested, so you should also allegedly understand it
I allegedly concuur!
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by ZIAZI(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Seems you’re happy about the beheading. Allegedly, yes. Investigation is still on but there’s sufficient intel to hold onto the suspect

Can you point something to my statement that shows my positive feeling towards the despicable act carried out by the infamous UGM?

Your second statement is helpful though. I just didn't understand the statement.

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Igbojew: 8:48am On May 30, 2022
TechBIogger:
he admitted to killing and beheading the lawmaker.
I guess your parents inability to sponsor your education is the reason for this stupidity of yours
Are you a novince not to know that FG or security agents can arrange someone and pay him to admit that he commit crime just to indict their enemies and persecute him.......I am that Igbojew
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Igbojew: 8:53am On May 30, 2022
NetValueFX:

IPOB has never been in the business of kidnapping or murder of innocent citizens. This has the hand writing of politicians written all over it.

Don't mind those Igbo and IPOB haters that can do anything personal to make IPOB to be terrorist they designated on them but they will keep on failing because IPOB are fighting just cause which is to seek the liberation of their Igbo people from this failed country called zoogeria............I am that Igbojew
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by bobbychat: 8:59am On May 30, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Danger is the Nigerian police we know can grab one Indian hemp seller and brand him killer of the lawmaker
you are very correct. Trust the police at your own peril.
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by baretalk: 9:00am On May 30, 2022
We are being too lenient on killers, this will destroy conflict prone areas, they need to be anihilated.
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by B2Bmen: 9:02am On May 30, 2022
Eriggs:
Devil kill kanu in prison.
Na inside dat prison this murderer go die put, he can never escape all the innocent lives he caused to die in the east.
The idiots cursing and abusing soludo ever since cos he said no sit at home nonsense in Anambra are the same sets of idiots praising him here. Yeye fowls.
What happened to those soldiers that were killed on the way to their wedding and to all numerous lives taken will happen to any idiot that will quote this my post.

The same hypocrites and brainwashed fools condemning the brutal killings of Deborah by those animals are the same idiots supporting the foolish cownu murderers that cut off the heads of husband and wife, and not only that, cutting off the innocent ladies private part.
Na ogun go kill all of una hypocrites, condemning one murder and praising the other murder.

If you condemn both murders, God bless your soul.
If you condemn one and leave one. U no go ever die better for dis life. Cannibals and murderers. Show your face here now
weytin concern can and pdp for Fatima and 4 children death wey we no know who kill them? Can u come before any court of law to proof with all evidence and defend it that ipob,can or PDP kill Fatima? Ok let us assume like all of u uncultured terrorist believe that ipob killed Fatima, what is can and PDP business there. Is PDP the ruling government of Nigeria? Have your government not proscribed ipob a terrorist organization when they have not yet killed a fly? What stop your government from doing their job which is protecting life and property? Since you sey is ipob that killed Fatima did u ask them why they killed her, did she blasphem Jesus Christ? If she didn't what is can business there? U terrorist should stop comparing the death of Deborah that what don by religious fantastic to that of Fatima whom we don't know the killers.
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by caracas: 9:04am On May 30, 2022
naijapips04:

It has all the hallmarks of IPOB. Killing politicians because they are not doing enough for your lord and saviour.
Oya come collect money go buy sense
IPOB is 100% innocent….
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by aspabay(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2022
Whao finally, Nnahadi Michael must be a fulani herdsman
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by od501: 9:19am On May 30, 2022
ZIAZI:
"Allegedly arrested?"

I no understand this one.

Yes they were arrested, I placed a call yesterday. But one thing they didn't add is that they were also carry DSS guns.

Again, IPOB vindicated!
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by od501: 9:23am On May 30, 2022
NetValueFX:
IPOB must be vindicated... All the culprits must be arrested!

What they will never tell you is that they were also carrying DSS guns. You can make a call and confirm this.

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by kafeii123: 9:35am On May 30, 2022
Just imagine.... Stripped them naked before beheading them...so that they can tell the truth....which truth mbok?
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by kafeii123: 9:35am On May 30, 2022
od501:

What they will never tell you is that they were also carrying DSS guns. You can make a call and confirm this.

Seriously?....Amy proof.of this?
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Zeezenho: 9:39am On May 30, 2022
membranus:
Those saying that it was Buhari Jihadists that is killing people in the SE, here is the evidence of your lies.

What have you to say again, it is you and your sons that are killing yourselves. Accept that and get peace.

Oga read well na Fulani man.you are right about the evidence. Na Dem DSS people.

Ipob is vindicated.
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by Zeezenho: 9:44am On May 30, 2022
Ipob need serious apologies from all you loud mouth.
Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by od501: 10:02am On May 30, 2022
kafeii123:

Seriously?....Amy proof.of this?

Lemme see

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:15am On May 30, 2022
ZIAZI:

Can you point something to my statement that shows my positive feeling towards the despicable act carried out by the infamous UGM?

Your second statement is helpful though. I just didn't understand the statement.

I misunderstood your position, sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election / Charly Boy Wishes Buhari A Happy 76th Birthday. See How (Photos) / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.