Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Sex And Commitment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex And Commitment (356 Views)

Love, Sex And Commitment Forum / Love, Sex And Commitment Forum / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex And Commitment by KaTcHmoneyInc1(m): 3:45am On May 30, 2022
RANDOM AND SOMEWHAT CARELESS EJACULATORY PHASES OR WORTHY ROUTINE RESPONSIBLE INSERTIONS WITH A COMMITTED PARTNER.

By Okeh, Onyekachi.

Onye Nka Chi would always stand by this conviction of mine anyday.

As a man who has what he is doing, kindly look around and get yourself a partner or wife once you see one worth committing to..

You see this "mistress industry", it gets frustrating at a time especially once you are passing your very active years as a man. Their goals are usually simple, grant you a bit of sexual pleasure which you must directly pay for and then earn heavily from those affections they sell to you but never would you have them around when the real life issues happen or come crashing...Dem no dey ever send you or your Papa... Having affairs are always more expensive and mentally draining although they offer a form of variety twist to the whole thing but how long does those feelings of excitement last?"

We are Africans and there is how our family fabrics are hewn. Go to most hospitals in Nigeria and check, the older men whom God blessed with wives and majorly beautiful souled daughters are the most catered for in hospitals. Side Chick no send your papa if e m fall sick, she moves onto the next available man to sustain the lifestyle.

This is why I see anyone who argues why they should be looked at as their parent's retirement plan as someone who is irrational, silly and deserving of psychiatric examination especially those of us that our parents went all out to sacrifice EVERYTHING in sight just to give us a good life as much as they could afford.

Having a partner whom you are committed to for life in some cases as they say might be boring for some but trust me when I say that it is worth it. Knowing that you don't have to outrightly pay to be loved back in return or to be cared for is an unexplainable feeling. She just cares, shows loyalty, affection and sincere care just because you are both bound in Holy matrimony. Only your wife can do that for you as a man in majority of the cases without billing you. A good wife's bill in most cases is a blessing to the man as she would inadvertently use same to build the home. I said this up here because once you are doing well as a man, it is upto you to woo a Lady and it makes it more of a man's decision to be or not with a woman than for a woman to initiate such.

For the Ladies, this piece is majorly for those Ladies who are having very reasonable suitors in the relative sense of it but keep acting not disposed to commit to a man because of the much stakes they have in as many men as are available. This post is not in anyway for women who do not have some very strong characters that scare potential suitors away from coming close to them, who are not being approached for committed relationships.

Most times I sit back and watch most of these Ladies and I ask myself in most cases if they understand the implications of what they are doing to themselves at this time. Plastic Surgeon achieved boobs and most prominent ass would all collapse someday, don't forget that.

How would you sacrifice the fulfilment, joy and loyalty that comes with being with a man who is worth it for those Ladies who are so privileged, to being a tool for achieving momentary random "hoolaa - la - laaa ejaculatory phases" for as many men as are possible just because you do not want to be committed to anyone and as such you at freedom to do whatever you like without being questioned.

Beyond the physical activity which culminates in some forms of hormone surge induced melodious sound tracks and energetic reception of the "ima isi ministry", a time would come when the loneliness of being used as a spare option to men who have families would come. Then it would dawn on you that you have wasted your productive years sacrificing what matters, to offering those services that give you access to fancy places to snap very beautiful shots, achieve some powerful iPhone angled "views" from the sea side or possibly get some funds to live the Baby gyal life with, ruo ole mgbe?

A time comes when they all no longer matter especially when you come back to an empty house at above 50 years and yet you don't have your kids (biological or adopted) somewhere building their life or your man coming home to you after work or his international trips. Some would argue that they can make up with family but I beg to differ on this, e get when e go reach, you go know say na only that your sensible Hubby go dey to love, protect and care for you..

The summary of this rant is simple, whenever it is possible for you as long as you earn and work hard, prioritise being with a partner and commit wholly to whomever is so blessed to have you share such a space with them. Nkwughari is more of a distraction that should not be tolerated at all but if you must, always make sure that it is your last of options.

The gains of having a worthy partner are absolutely not estimatable. The beauty that lies in it can only be felt and not expressed.

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji's Weird Niece Amanda Is Flirting Sweet Bumbum In Sexy Video / Iphone Or Android / Man Forced To Lie Down On Stones To Apologise To His Girlfriend - Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.