Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind (6567 Views)

Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend / Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by Rickmann: 12:38pm On May 30, 2022
ebijimi7:
Good day guys, I've been on this forum for a while now and I've learnt a lot from you guys via threads here on nairaland.
To cut the story short and not bore you, I'm a 28 year old guy and will be 29 by October knowing that I've finally grown to be an adult is really getting me frustrated and depressed because of a lot of responsibilities that comes with it,
Although I've been a hustler from a very tender age (16) I had an irresponsible father who doesn't care about me and my sibling instead of him to take care of us with the money he made he would rather spend that money on woman. Leaving my sibling and mum to starve.
My dad had only one chance to turn my life around when I needed him most, he refuse to help me, because I went for a scholarship exam when I was in school and I was among the lucky 10 that was picked and I was offered to come and learn networking for a token fee of #50,000 naira then instead of the normal 450k but my dad refuse to pay telling me he doesn't have money, I cried and begged him to please help me my dad kept saying he doesn't have money and this happened immediately after I finished my ssce exam then, now my dad said he doesn't have money but that year he abandoned me and my mum and sibling at my grand mother's house because my grandma built her own house, for years we didn't hear from him or get to see him.
My mum would call and beg him for money for food he would curse her , later we found out he was living with another woman and he got another apartment for 300k and this same man said ge doesn't have money to sponsor me for a tech skill I wanted to acquire. So when my dad was not ready to help I had to seek for a job to take care of my mum and sibling because my mum business went down and we were not having anything to eat, so I got a factory job I would work from 7am to 7pm even with that machine almost chopped off my index finger I still had to go to work just for my family to eat my mum kept crying and calling my dad, he ignored us and for God so good he opened a way for me and got a better job offer, I gain admission in yabatech I wanted to pay 75k for school fee I had 50k my mum begged my dad to borrow me 25k that I would refund it, my dad shouted at my mum that he doesn't have anything to give to me if he doesn't pay his rent first[b](omo I regretted coming to earth through that man)[/b].
To cut the long story short, I am getting depressed because I'm still staying in my granny's house and I want to leave but I'm currently building for my mum and I want to build mine too and get married but the pressure is much because I feel I'm running out of time and my girlfriend is on my neck that we should get married (although she has been very supportive) but I felt I don't have time on my side again because now I need to rent an apartment and also finish the house I'm building for my mum but I'm not earning much and all these on a mere salary of 60k I'm really frustrated and if I should get an apartment while building its going to slow down the progress of the building and I really want to gift this to my mum for her 60th birthday which is in 3 years time (that woman deserve to be happy I love her so much) and I also needed to get married and start having my children adult hood is not easy
Please I need you guys advice as I'm getting really frustrated.

Life in this country is tough already, pls don't make it any harder for urself , my friend.. Fact is , you can't kill urself. I'd suggest you continue with whatever project you have in mind for ur mum, once completed you may move in with ur wife to be if it will be conducive while you try to stabilize. Once that's done you can now leave to any place of ur choice to continue ur own family. Note that u must be vocal as to making ur girlfriend and mum see reasons with you cos this is ur reality.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:17pm On May 30, 2022
You have two options:

1) Don't get married yet if you want to make your mum happy.
2) Strive for a better paying job (when you get it still, don't get married still in the first year or two if you can.)

The reality you have found yourself is that you might not get married till 30 if you don't want things to be much more tough than they are now.

Keep grinding and don't loose it, if gf can't stay let her go.
Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by Acidbath: 2:52pm On May 30, 2022
Op, you are doing well.

Stop dating and find a way to complete your house.

Don't make friends with gampblers, redpillers and scammers on NL. They are cursed.
Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by Imarich(f): 3:06pm On May 30, 2022
Oga, do hrt to hrt with ur gf. 60K cannot take care of u n her n baby so pls dnt add her 2 d picture. Build ur life first or u might find urself living a different version of ur father's life with ur kids... U can still learn digital skills altho dey are mighthy expensive now... But u shud invest ur savings in d skill acquisition. Value is a money magnet dnt 4get.

1 Like

Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by Divay22(f): 3:32pm On May 30, 2022
squash47:
ask him if he is an urhobo man.
Urhobo better for where isoko men dey o grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by Divay22(f): 3:41pm On May 30, 2022
TechBIogger:
you don dey near the 30?
me I don hit 31 and the ASUU strike don deny me chance to go for nysc
I heard there's a way you can rectify it on jamb portal.
Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by ssoofftt(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2022
Follow my signature to make legit money online
Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by Foreigna2: 3:58pm On May 30, 2022
TechBIogger:
oh boy men from both of these two tribes useless die.
I used to hear of it till I came down here.

You've not yet met Bayelsa men, Ijaws in particular.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by squash47(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2022
Divay22:

lol
Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by Rexymania(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2022
Calm down
Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by Orobokibo1: 4:19pm On May 30, 2022
ebijimi7:
Good day guys, I've been on this forum for a while now and I've learnt a lot from you guys via threads here on nairaland.
To cut the story short and not bore you, I'm a 28 year old guy and will be 29 by October knowing that I've finally grown to be an adult is really getting me frustrated and depressed because of a lot of responsibilities that comes with it,
Although I've been a hustler from a very tender age (16) I had an irresponsible father who doesn't care about me and my sibling instead of him to take care of us with the money he made he would rather spend that money on woman. Leaving my sibling and mum to starve.
My dad had only one chance to turn my life around when I needed him most, he refuse to help me, because I went for a scholarship exam when I was in school and I was among the lucky 10 that was picked and I was offered to come and learn networking for a token fee of #50,000 naira then instead of the normal 450k but my dad refuse to pay telling me he doesn't have money, I cried and begged him to please help me my dad kept saying he doesn't have money and this happened immediately after I finished my ssce exam then, now my dad said he doesn't have money but that year he abandoned me and my mum and sibling at my grand mother's house because my grandma built her own house, for years we didn't hear from him or get to see him.
My mum would call and beg him for money for food he would curse her , later we found out he was living with another woman and he got another apartment for 300k and this same man said ge doesn't have money to sponsor me for a tech skill I wanted to acquire. So when my dad was not ready to help I had to seek for a job to take care of my mum and sibling because my mum business went down and we were not having anything to eat, so I got a factory job I would work from 7am to 7pm even with that machine almost chopped off my index finger I still had to go to work just for my family to eat my mum kept crying and calling my dad, he ignored us and for God so good he opened a way for me and got a better job offer, I gain admission in yabatech I wanted to pay 75k for school fee I had 50k my mum begged my dad to borrow me 25k that I would refund it, my dad shouted at my mum that he doesn't have anything to give to me if he doesn't pay his rent first[b](omo I regretted coming to earth through that man)[/b].
To cut the long story short, I am getting depressed because I'm still staying in my granny's house and I want to leave but I'm currently building for my mum and I want to build mine too and get married but the pressure is much because I feel I'm running out of time and my girlfriend is on my neck that we should get married (although she has been very supportive) but I felt I don't have time on my side again because now I need to rent an apartment and also finish the house I'm building for my mum but I'm not earning much and all these on a mere salary of 60k I'm really frustrated and if I should get an apartment while building its going to slow down the progress of the building and I really want to gift this to my mum for her 60th birthday which is in 3 years time (that woman deserve to be happy I love her so much) and I also needed to get married and start having my children adult hood is not easy

To make it worse you have been trolling all over nairaland like a deraged mad man
Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by bestmutiu2019(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2022
winterwind:
No mind the mugu, saying he's old at 29, maybe we need to do something to give the society orientation, I'm sure this same competitive mindset killed that lekki woman because all are supposed friends are married with kids. It is only when you aren't sure of yourself or future you start getting unnecessary paranoia, and anxiety. Hahaha mf said he's old at 29, then he will probably think he's a grandfather at 40, a great grand father at 50 and an ancestor at 60. Fcking jackasss
it would have been better if you didn't insult him
Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by zedegit: 4:54pm On May 30, 2022
ebijimi7:

Don't allow anyone to pressure you into marriage lest of all a woman.

Ask yourself if your girlfriend is financially independent. I am saying because once you marry her, you will know how she will blackmail you and manipulate into abandoning that project.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by winterwind(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2022
And what is it to you man??
bestmutiu2019:
it would have been better if you didn't insult him
Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by gammarays1: 5:00pm On May 30, 2022
ebijimi7:
A simple but very difficult advice.

Take a step at a time!
Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by zedegit: 5:04pm On May 30, 2022
okoroemeka:
even if it is one year one block it still counts as building,first thing for op to do and save his life is to leave that girlfriend that is on his neck for marriage,how callous and irresponsible can she get,a struggling man and all she can think of is to get married and born more babies for him,more problems on top of problems.my God!

That's women for you. Marriage, marriage yet they won't lift a finger to ease the burden.

Some of them are jobless yet you find them in relationship/marriage forums.

1 Like

Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2022
blingxx:

even Jesus was still single at the of 33 living in his father's house undecided

You're wrong Oga undecided

He left home and was homeless afterwards. Sleeping in tents where ever he goes to preach undecided
Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2022
ukaface:
You haven't saved yourself, you want to save another being that you will birth. Stupidity.

Most will think there are investing in their Savior grin

1 Like

Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by ebijimi7(m): 9:21pm On May 30, 2022
henryligit:
You can still pick up as a man but first you have to conquer yourself
I was feeling depressed earlier this year
Just like you..but all thanks to qnet

So if you can work here in Lagos
Heat me on 07066198170
Or if you Know any of your friend that is working in quest international company you can still call that person for help

bro are you on WhatsApp?
Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by ebijimi7(m): 9:26pm On May 30, 2022
JeffSA:
The easiest way to decrease your chances of making it in life is increasing your responsibility when your financial strength hasn't increase.

The same girl will start complaining when you can't cater for your immediate family.
No go kill yourself with too burden cos you are still very young and once you get married.

U will start having kids immediately cos the society will pressure you into doing that when they will start asking if your wife is okay and why she is not pregnant yet.

The formula is decrease your liability and invest in assets. Building a house now when you don't have any saving or good source
Of income for me is not a wise decision cos will never sale that property if thing goes really bad.

Self development by Saving up for business or learning a course with that money would have been the best thing to do because you can easily build that house within a year if you have good source of income.

Now the house is not finished, all the money you would have use for self development tied up there and no money to continue and you are thinking of getting married.

Even though you said you got three years left to finish the house, that money would have been channel in a better way to help you grow financially and build a good house in a short period of time.
I'm learning a skill and I'm no just idle I'm also saving to start affiliate marketing
Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by ebijimi7(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

how did you pay ? . I got declined anytime I want to pay
due to cbn policy your daily limit is $10 anything above that just get someone out of Nigeria to pay for you or you use paypal
Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by ERCROSS(m): 11:33pm On May 30, 2022
ebijimi7:

Don't make this mistake of rushing into marriage. Compensate your mum. Answer this question. If you were jobless for 10 years. Who would remain in your life at the end of the 10th year? If you were hospitalized for five years, who do you think would be by your bed when you wake up

The sacrifice parents make for their children is selfless. You would only understand this once you start having your own babies. But for now, focus on gifting your mum a house on her 60th birthday.
Your girlfriend can even have a side option. No too dey trust these vagina people.
Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by Blacc1: 12:30am On May 31, 2022
OscarJaden:
Building two houses with a salary of 60k in this Buhari economy
Op all you need to do now is put your own building on hold since you said you want to present her own on her 60th birthday......then i will advise you to look for a bedroom flat so you can start up from there.....

And the must important thing,never allow anygirl pressure you into settling down because most of them think once they force you to settle down with them,they believe 90% of their problems is solve
Even if she's supportive
You need to think of yourself first
Na politicians spirit reveal this wan to U.

No be flesh
Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by Kiliwuwu: 5:48am On May 31, 2022
henryligit:
You can still pick up as a man but first you have to conquer yourself
I was feeling depressed earlier this year
Just like you..but all thanks to qnet

So if you can work here in Lagos
Heat me on 07066198170
Or if you Know any of your friend that is working in quest international company you can still call that person for help

boss pls lemme tap from ur anointing, I can work in Lagos , when should I send my CV sir
Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by mecussey(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2022
ebijimi7:

Dont let anyone push you into marriage. Settle your problems first, build your house and move in and don't let family problems weigh you down. Invest every where and never let cash stay in your custody for too long
Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by dannex4adx(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2022
ebijimi7:

Bro! Sincerely, I feel your pain. Please encourage yourself that there is no situation so bad that God cannot turnaround for good. Please don't be depressed. I'll advise that you finished building the house for your mom since you have started it. Better days are ahead never give up.
Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by TechBIogger: 11:13pm On May 31, 2022
Divay22:

I heard there's a way you can rectify it on jamb portal.
yeah do you know anyone who can assist me on it?
Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by Divay22(f): 4:07am On Jun 01, 2022
TechBIogger:
yeah do you know anyone who can assist me on it?
Nah... But you can ask around thou
Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 01, 2022
squash47:
ask him if he is an urhobo man.
Una sabi them finish
Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by Cravemore: 10:53am On Jun 01, 2022
OP, is not How far". But how well.

Those who got married early will still die, those who didn't get married will still die d same death.
My advise for you is to put that girl on your neck outside for now. You guys should get together and try understand each. If she can't withstand d delay den let her be. But lady who love you to d moon won't turn her back on you. This is the time to know who you're with. (Now to both house you're trying to raise out once, forgotten you're not financially stable. I don't buy dat idea) You'll make your mom happy if you invest in time now. At least 3year time is still far enough. Try to put the focus now while the future await you.

No matter how dark your life is there's somewhere the light is shining. $$
Re: I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind by Thazard(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Divay22:

OnĂ­ miwgo
I dey spread good news, Abeg make you key into am

We don't too suffer!
All our youths are now fraudsters,our hospital are now money making revenue where patients are billed 1 million plus easily.

How would you pay a million plus when your income isn't up to 80k per months with families to feed.

#WeDonTooSuffer

#UrhoboNation Supports Peter Obi

Area!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. / I Was Called A Prostitute At Federal Secretariat Abuja / I Am Crushing On A Guy Here But I Still Don't Know If It Is Worth It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.