Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North (5650 Views)

Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor / Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) / APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by Metrix147: 7:15am On May 30, 2022
Member representing Bende Federal Constituency of Abia State, Hon. Benjamin Kalu has praised the sterling performance of the Senator representing Abia North at the Red Chamber of National Assembly, Sen. Orji Uzor, saying he has done better than all those who have represented the Senatorial District in the past, ABN TV reports.

Rep. Kalu who doubles as the Spokesperson of the House of Representatives spoke on Saturday in Ohafia shortly after Sen. Kalu was declared winner of APC primary election for the Abia North Senatorial district.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oep6A7qoBKE
He said the decision of the people of the constituency to re-elect Kalu to fly the flag of the party in the 2023 general elections is a wise one, adding that they will continue to enjoy the democratic dividends which has become the hallmark of Sen. Kalu's representation since 2019.

"In the history of this Senatorial District, we've not had anybody do the kind of things he has done, not because he's standing here with me, because the facts speak for themselves.

"The development in infrastructure, the interventions, the Bills, the interest to build this district is second to none.

"I'm delighted he is going back there, not because he is my leader and mentor but because he is the right peg for the right hole," he said.

The lawmaker noted that the catalogue of milestones Sen. Kalu is poised to achieve at his second term will surpass the achievements of the past.

Sen. Kalu polled 777 to emerge victorious after his challenger, Fabian Okonkwo stepped down from the contest.

The party had moved the direct mode of primary election to Ohafia, citing security in parts of Abia North.

https://abntv.com.ng/news/nobody-performed-better-sen-kalu-history-abia-north-rep-ben-kalu-video/

1 Like

Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by Tundeolou: 7:17am On May 30, 2022
But he failed to clean up Aba
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by Ezehillary(m): 7:22am On May 30, 2022
Where are our abia brothers over to you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by Noblex2011(m): 9:10am On May 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by McOluOmo: 9:10am On May 30, 2022
Should I show him?

St Michael's road

Aba

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Share

Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by Kobicove(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2022
Dem go soon punch that ya mouth through the internet undecided
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2022
Even a thief and a serial killer is mourned by mom.

All these blindfools who come out here to praise renowned thieves will not die well. Anyone who goes about sanctifying Tinubu and all these embezzlers of the future of our children will never end well.

In a sane country, these men should have either been euthanized or locked up. These men have looted the pensions of hardworking Nigerians. they have stolen money for road upgradation that has in turn cause million of cars accidents that killed many innocent lives. They have stolen money allocated for education and rendered the larger population of Nigerians illiterate. They have stolen money for health care while Nigerians die in millions.

They do not care about human lives. All they worry about is how to milk you and I, the dying cows. They are rapacious and heartless. If you, the poor man who is being ripped off, give your support to any of these men, you have bloodguilts on your hands.

Graduates roam around begging for jobs of 20k naira. Tinubu has billions of raw cash in the bank. Our doctors never get the privilege to benefit from their wealth and they seek treatment abroad. If Nigerian is good for them, why aren't their kids studying here? Why aren't they being treated here. Tinubu does not know what a hospital ward looks like in Nigeria.

I visited the government hospitals and I shed tears for the country. We are busy fighting ourselves for these embezzlers who have crippled our country. Anyone who did not school in Nigeria has no share in governance. Anyone who is not treated in Nigeria has no share in governance.

Let us be honest for once. There is not hing like tribe in Nigeria. We have the caste system. It took Bill Gates to vaccinate Dangote's family relatives of Polio. If Tinubu were truly as they say, where are his billions? Why are they not in Nigerian banks when agriculturists are seeking loan? Where was Tinubu when Bill Gates brought vaccines?

Why can't Tinubu pay for Nigerian to be vaccinated? I paid 40k naira to be vaccinated before boarding a flight. I missed my flight and had to pay again. What is the contribution of these wealthy Nigerians?

Oprah winfrey has a scholarship program for less privileged individuals. Puff daddy, Nicki Minaj, Michael Jackson etc and all these people are not up to 5 billion combined. Tinubu is worth almost 33 billion dollars and no scholarship program. He does nothing for Nigerians. Go to his state and tell me the raods that he built. Tell me the standard of living of the people there. He will wait fot eh government to do what he has stolen the money for. Tinubu's grand-children are given scholarship by someone he is richer than in the US. Nigerian are struggling to pay fees for their kids. No help from the government and no help from embezzlers too. Why would anyone think positive of these miscreants and devilish thugs?

Orji Uzor kalu is a thief. If he had stuck to business, it would have been better. Getting into politics makes one heartless and evil. they care about themselves. Look at the quality of planes we fly locally. All of them have been laid off service elsewhere in countries in Europe. Look at our airport and see thugs in uniforms. Everyone in Lagos airport is a fraud. People are seeing this.

I have friends who have been to all countries in western African except Nigeria. All consulates strongly advise their citizens against visiting Nigeria. In Ghana, there are so many foreigners investing in the economy. We take these things for granted until one day, we will become venezuela with our oil.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by Uptownerd: 9:11am On May 30, 2022

Ukraine: 6 Reasons why Vladimir Putin's Russia is not Afraid of US and NATO Sanctions

“Why is Russia not afraid of Western sanctions?”

When all your aggressor does is levy more sanctions on you, they help you discover more ways of circumventing it if you look hard enough.

http://uptownerd.com/2022/02/26/ukraine-6-reasons-why-vladimir-putins-russia-is-not-afraid-of-us-and-nato-sanctions/

Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by organicfoods(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2022
He should be gunning for the presidency though. But I guess he's working to become the Senate president this time around.

Meanwhile See how you can multiply your Ugu seedlings from one seed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-WwF7YcAo8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by helinues: 9:11am On May 30, 2022
True cos in the land of blind men, one eye man will always be the king.

Same Abia state in dilapidated state
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by AroOkigbo(m): 9:12am On May 30, 2022
Ezehillary:
Orji Kalu is bad but better than TA Orji and present day Ikpeazu combined.
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by Bossontop(m): 9:12am On May 30, 2022
undecided
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by kcdendelo: 9:12am On May 30, 2022
Mtcheeeeew. I pray for revolution in Nigeria. I
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:12am On May 30, 2022
Kalu hail Kalu

what to expect from kalusian thieves..?

God punish them both..Thank God nobody sees them as leaders anymore,ordinary sit at home..they cannot stop..

Keep being corrupt,keep selling our lives for your selfish interest and guess what keep unintentionally pushing people to Auto pilot mode..
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by Osulaalu: 9:13am On May 30, 2022
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by southsouthking(m): 9:13am On May 30, 2022
How i wish i could see this people one on one on the street without any security Entourage, in just 5 secs I'll make them feel the pain the common man is feeling on a daily basis.
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by Manny21: 9:13am On May 30, 2022
If Orji Kalu is the best of all the those that have governed Abia State. I'm sorry to say, that State is jinxed and need God's intervention.

1 Like

Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by AroOkigbo(m): 9:13am On May 30, 2022
Akerele44:
Good day.....my parents had some challenges which caused them not to be able to pay my remaining #40,000 school fee balance... tomorrow is the deadline for the payment ....please help me...am really depressed and i don't wants to have an extra year ...this is my account details ...0130431753 Union bank
Pls no amount is too small to send

Family, friends, uncles and aunts nko? And just want us to believe you without sharing any valid documents? Not in present day Nigeria, bro.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by Cholls(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2022
Ezehillary:
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by Cholls(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2022
Tundeolou:
But he failed to clean up Aba
My brother I are right...just as Nnkechi Blessing failed to wash a pant
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by helinues: 9:14am On May 30, 2022
AroOkigbo:

Uncles and aunts nko? And just want us to believe you without sharing and documents? Not in present day Nigeria, bro.

Na the same person posting the scam adverts posting this as well. Mods are coming for all of them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Suit Seeking Tinubu’s Disqualification Laughable – APC PCC / Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al / Breaking News- Yaradua Met Christian Leaders On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.