Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North (5652 Views)

Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor / Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) / APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by nelskals(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2022
He actually tried as a governor during his time with his developmental plans . But honestly he gave us bad leaders such as T A orji who never touched anything in aba for 8 years . That being said he is performing in his senatorial District.
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by Akerele44(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2022
AroOkigbo:

Family, friends, uncles and aunts nko? And just want us to believe you without sharing any valid documents? Not in present day Nigeria, bro.
Please can I use my school ID card as an evidence.. please lead me through
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:16am On May 30, 2022
AroOkigbo:

Orji Kalu is bad but better than TA Orji and present day Ikpeazu combined.

We reject that stoopid wicked devilish stinking pirated word called “lesser evil”..They are all ediots and thieves..Nothing like better than biko

1 Like

Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:17am On May 30, 2022
Akerele44:

wait oo..people really give in to these formats..

1 Like

Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by SavageResponse(m): 9:18am On May 30, 2022
MarBufa:
Nigerians can now earn in US Dollars by participating in the US Stock market.

Instead of buying shares, smart guys trade in stock options.

Only few smart Nigerians have realized that you can make 500% profit participating in stock options

In April, I joined the NETFLIX trade group; they did the PUT option (which means it was analyzed that NETFLIX stocks would go down)

As soon as the stocks went down, my $250 invested turned to $2250, which was available for immediate cash out. That was about 900% profits (If you have doubts, watch kids bleeding millions of Dollars trading stock options on YouTube.

You will have the opportunity to trade on stock options of companies like Amazon, Tesla, Netflix, Microsoft, Google, IBM, Paypal, Coinbase, Uber, Lyft, Shopify and thousands more.

Stock options are an incredibly insane way to generate income legitimately.

While many reading this may have had bad experiences in the past, this is a sure way to earn.

Benefits

***Weekly Payouts
*** No referral required
*** You can chat with their reps on WhatsApp or even visit them
***Cash out anytime
***When stocks go up or down, you still make money based on analysis.
***Managed by team of USA expert traders who have made millions in the stock market

How to participate.

Click my profile name, you will see the direct link to sign up since nairaland is not allowing link posting

Tell us what's in it for you cos I'm very sure you're not doing this out of the goodness of your heart!
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by Akerele44(m): 9:18am On May 30, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

wait oo..people really give in to these formats..
I swear with my life this is not a format...i didn't sleep till day break yesternight
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by Nobody: 9:19am On May 30, 2022
So true based on what he did when he was governor
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by sammychimex(m): 9:22am On May 30, 2022
Ezehillary:
Where are our abia brothers over to you

That's the whole truth bro. He is the best we have ever had
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by Nobody: 9:23am On May 30, 2022
Clown.
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by sammychimex(m): 9:23am On May 30, 2022
McOluOmo:
Should I show him?

St Michael's road

Aba

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

That is Abaribe zone not ouk
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by AroOkigbo(m): 9:24am On May 30, 2022
Akerele44:

Yes. School ID, receipt of fees paid showing said balance, school notification showing deadline date for said payment, screenshot of attempts made to relatives to assist and a screenshot of your account statement as a proof dat you don't have the balance in your account.
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by sukar886: 9:25am On May 30, 2022
Yes, he is better than Mao ohuabunwa , that one did nothing, he is doing well at abia north
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:26am On May 30, 2022
Akerele44:

I swear with my life this is not a format...i didn't sleep till day break yesternight

Jesus...what language do you think the word format is...Pidgin?...

what has swearing with your life got to do with the format of your words. did I doubt you?

I just dey ask whether people dey give with the format wey you use
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by spencekat(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2022
sukar886:
Yes, he is better than Mao ohuabunwa , that one did nothing, he is doing well at abia north
What about Late Sen.Chukwumerije?
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by Nathan2016: 9:32am On May 30, 2022
Tundeolou:
But he failed to clean up Aba

He left office more than 16 years ago. Keep blaming him after two governors in Abia.
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by Akerele44(m): 9:32am On May 30, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Jesus...what language do you think the word format is...Pidgin?...

what has swearing with your life got to do with the format of your words. did I doubt you?

I just dey ask whether people dey give with the format wey you use
I haven't been seeing alert from anyone
I think the format u meant was scope format
Am sorry for misunderstanding u
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by Akerele44(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2022
AroOkigbo:

Yes. School ID, receipt of fees paid showing said balance, school notification showing deadline date for said payment, screenshot of attempts made to relatives to assist and a screenshot of your account statement as a proof dat you don't have the balance in your account.
Please sir if i provide u all this are u ready to help me with the money sir
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by AroOkigbo(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2022
Akerele44:

Please sir if i provide u all this are u ready to help me with the money sir
Yes
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by Akerele44(m): 9:42am On May 30, 2022
AroOkigbo:

Yes
Give me some minutes to screenshot and screen record...but i will be glad if i can sendit to ur WhatsApp account or Instagram account sir
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by Akerele44(m): 9:49am On May 30, 2022
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by Akerele44(m): 9:52am On May 30, 2022
Akerele44:

It's not opening...i clicked on choose file but it's not opening...i will be glad sir if i can send it to ur Instagram handle or WhatsApp sir..please sir
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by Agugbadin: 10:15am On May 30, 2022
Hmmmm Ndioshi Ndioshi
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by OBTOREPA(m): 10:15am On May 30, 2022
He's trying.
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by Ezehillary(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2022
sammychimex:

That's the whole truth bro. He is the best we have ever had
are you serious
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by MrUchenna1(m): 10:51am On May 30, 2022
STATEMENTS LIKE THIS POPS UP WHEN MONEY EXCHANGE HANDS
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by gadgethead: 11:16am On May 30, 2022
helinues:

Na the same person posting the scam adverts posting this as well. Mods are coming for all of them

You mean proof and documents go so show?
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by sammychimex(m): 12:11pm On May 30, 2022
Ezehillary:
are you serious

He is actually the senator representing my zone I can say he has attracted more project than all past abia senators put together.
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by turkeyman: 12:25pm On May 30, 2022
whats the name of your youtube channel?
organicfoods:
He should be gunning for the presidency though. But I guess he's working to become the Senate president this time around.

Meanwhile See how you can multiply your Ugu seedlings from one seed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-WwF7YcAo8
Re: Ben Kalu: Nobody Has Performed Better Than Sen. Kalu In History Of Abia North by paramakina202: 1:11pm On May 30, 2022
Metrix147:

https://abntv.com.ng/news/nobody-performed-better-sen-kalu-history-abia-north-rep-ben-kalu-video/

I concur with you,in fact Hon.Ben Kanu is the best thing to happen to Bende federal contituency not Abia North.
My community have benefited so much from his leadership and we are greatful for that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House PDP Caucus ends In Deadlock As Planned Vote Of Confidence On Damagun Fails / BREAKING!! Governor Amaechi To Return Back To The PDP / The Black Jihad Flag Of The Kano Emirate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.