Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US (45722 Views)

2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / Annie Idibia Shares Romantic Moments With Husband, 2face Amid Tonto Dikeh Shade / Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by Kaymansion(m): 1:46pm On May 30, 2022
Instead of her to face her front

He married her legally

looking for what isn't lost

When she push him to the wall and he files for divorce now God forbid, her eyes will clear
Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by brownbib(m): 1:50pm On May 30, 2022
QED
Joezinho:
Annie don start again? You married a man with kids from different mothers, what were you expecting... None of them would want to seek his attention?

I like Tuface alot.. If you master the act of not letting the behaviors of women weigh you down even for an hour, you have mastered the process of long life ..

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by shaggy007(m): 1:51pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This two idiots should get lost abeg

Na only them be married couple ?

Make we hear word

Your blaming the wrong party.

You should blame the monitoring spirits that monitor their Instagram pages.
Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by Sleekfingers: 1:52pm On May 30, 2022
ntyce:
How do you people know when someone follows or unfollow?
Are you always monitoring?

Chei

Have forgotten that , there are lots of jobless people in nigeria?
Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by Hartman11: 1:54pm On May 30, 2022
All these yeyebrities shud allow us to rest with their matrimonial misfortunes
Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by gloriaolisa(f): 1:56pm On May 30, 2022
Na wa oo please leave 2face family alone
��� Nigeria problem 2much
Buy this car Kia Forte 2010

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by chris51(f): 1:57pm On May 30, 2022
There's is something definitely wrong with Annie. How does she think a man will forget his three children and their mother?

Does she know what it is to have three children for a man?

Tu Face by marrying Annie. He could have just married them traditionally so that one will not feel superior to others.

Annie is very immature. She should grow up

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by chris51(f): 1:58pm On May 30, 2022
chris51:
There's is something definitely wrong with Annie. How does she think a man will forget his three children and their mother?

Does she know what it is to have three children for a man?

Tu Face by marrying Annie. He could have just married them traditionally so that one will not feel superior to others.

Annie is very immature. She should grow up

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by Hartman11: 1:59pm On May 30, 2022
Exactly, there're d ones causing problem in social media
Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by ComeToJesus: 1:59pm On May 30, 2022
The person that digged up this nonsense and posted is pitiably jobless . Anyone has the right or liberty to unfollow anyone.
Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by maasoap(m): 2:10pm On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:
Annie don start again? You married a man with kids from different mothers, what were you expecting... None of them would want to seek his attention?

I like Tuface alot.. If you master the act of not letting the behaviors of women weigh you down even for an hour, you have mastered the process of long life ..

If this is not polygamy, new version, I wonder what it is. Anyway, I'm for polygamy

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by maasoap(m): 2:13pm On May 30, 2022
peepydelano:
As long as Pero refused to get married to another man so shall Annie know no peace,she should have simply walk away. Pero is a silent killer sha, she does things on social media to make Annie mad and Annie been a Jealous lover always fall for her trap. Ladies will know peace when they start accepting polygamy, nothing wrong with marrying two or more wives but in this case of Pero and Tuface it is simply an act of adultery, he should make it right by marrying Pero as his second wife

And here we are, dragging Yul Edochie for marrying her baby mama
Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by Bamzyriches451: 2:21pm On May 30, 2022
Damn!
Some people are just jobless and useless..... Asin how will you be monitoring people's account to see who's following and unfollowing each other
Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by Starz825(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2022
This is to tell you say some of our females no normal grin
Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by ntebong: 2:53pm On May 30, 2022
This nonsense will not stop until 2 Baba do the needful, pay bride price for Pedro, formally marriage Pedro as second wife. Forget the social media, bring your lovely 3 children and the mother in.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by thunderbabs: 3:11pm On May 30, 2022
Ladies, including married women shouldn't think they can monopolise their man....except he chooses to stay put.
Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by slimsucre: 3:35pm On May 30, 2022
It's obvious tubaba married Annie out of pity and maybe socialtal pressure because she "stood"(as most Nigerian girls usually say) by him in his days of little beginning.

We all know who he finds peace with
The age of the first child and the number of children they have together tells a lot of history about their relationship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by ssoofftt(m): 3:45pm On May 30, 2022
Follow my signature to make legit money online
Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by trudpo: 3:45pm On May 30, 2022
2face don chop blocking from Annie. She go soon unblock am. It's that simple.
Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by Antoeni(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2022
Annie needs to understand something. There is nothing you can do to stop the love of a Father to his Children.. 2Face is being human.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by Lacash: 4:05pm On May 30, 2022
micheal34:
Wife of Legendary Nigerian singer, Innocent Idibia, Annie Idibia, popularly known as 2face, has unfollowed her husband on Instagram.

This is coming after the babymama of legendary singer, Pero Adeniyi showered him with praises for his fatherly role in his kids’ lives.

According to reports, 2baba is currently in the United States spending time with his three kids which he shares with Pero.

2Baba also shared a lovely video of him and three kids as they bonded.

The music icon, who was excited to be with his children could be seen vibing with them.

However, The latest observation presents that Annie Idibia is not interested in seeing content from her husband on Instagram as she unfollowed him, but 2face has not returned the favour.

https://voicesuit.com/post/annie-idibia-unfollows-2face-amid-his-reunion-with-pero-and-her-children-in-us
A man like 2Baba doesn’t need a full/fool housewife in his life, he’s too big and too polygamous for that. cool

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by femi4love(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:

The bolded part is very deep!

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by GENTLETEE(m): 4:10pm On May 30, 2022
That's her cup of tea! She just don't get it!
Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by zedman1(m): 4:18pm On May 30, 2022
People! It's the person that went as far as checking who is following and who is unfollowing that you should blame. Wetin concern 2face and Annie for this one wey una come de call dem 'jobless' again?
Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by mozona(m): 4:19pm On May 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by MeghaneMorgane(f): 5:27pm On May 30, 2022
shigishege:
This people don't have rest of mind. I thank God for my life because I don't look at others to live my life.

Asin. Peace of mind cannot be overemphasised. I thank God for peace in my life. Anything that will disturb that peace, I will not do !

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by StrongAlphMale: 5:31pm On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:

You should know Tuface is a Red piller and a powerful alpha male.

This is why every guy must swallow the red pill asap to avoid simping.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by autodevice(m): 5:43pm On May 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by NaijaCars4sale: 6:17pm On May 30, 2022
This people wahala too much
Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by shigishege: 6:17pm On May 30, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:

Asin. Peace of mind cannot be overemphasised. I thank God for peace in my life. Anything that will disturb that peace, I will not do !
you get it. That Annie is living with depression secretly
Re: Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US by geementontop(m): 6:46pm On May 30, 2022
Nah she go Taya ....for all Tobaba cares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Husband Prince Okojie's Hot Picture / Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found / Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.