Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. (1423 Views)

Horible Pics: Is This Romance Or What? Can You Try It? / Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her / Would You Delete Your Current Ex That You Still Have Feelings For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by dealordea(m): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2011
This is not hatred but i like to delete Tpia, iice,Dyt, 190.hmmm, half of him,rokiatu, the witch dey put me for worst thread.Hotie mama,Mynd_44,M M M,okija dudu, that guy that nearly kill me with cannabis when i visit him, lol, omolola, Another thing to keep quite about, Nayah,BABE!,Mr rooster, always tackle me,Mama gee,Ogugua88.

Waiting for yours
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by Omolola1(f): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2011
smh
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by Goldieluks: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2011
i would like to delete Deal or nodea.
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by Dyt(f): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2011
Joins Lola
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by 190: 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2011
@ Poster

Welcome to lecture 101 on Drug Abuse.

The leaf you see in this picture is called Cannabis Sativa:

. It is also called weed, E'gbo, skunk, wee-wee, Mary-jane, blau or blaze. e.t.c.

Smoking this leaf dulls your senses:

. And we all know it is a bad idea to make decisions when you are high , especially decisions as regarding your very last post.

When decisions are made in this state of mind, it leaves you unhappy and sad     .

In your case you have been diagonised with smoking related issues, although you would never figure it out becos rite now u're and  because of that you made a hasty decision under the influence of cannabis. You should count yourself lucky, the last guy who did this same thing is now dead.

WARNING: This is a paid advert for the Anti Dumb Posters Association of Nairaland. The federal ministry of health  warns that Smoking weed is dangerous to health. For free counselling call our toll free number 0803 - STOP - EGBO .
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by dealordea(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2011
190:

@ Poster

Welcome to lecture 101 on Drug Abuse.

The leaf you see in this picture is called Cannabis Sativa:

. It is also called weed, E'gbo, skunk, wee-wee, Mary-jane, blau or blaze. e.t.c.

Smoking this leaf dulls your senses:

. And we all know it is a bad idea to make decisions when you are high , especially decisions as regarding your very last post.

When decisions are made in this state of mind, it leaves you unhappy and sad     .

In your case you have been diagonised with smoking related issues, although you would never figure it out becos rite now u're and  because of that you made a hasty decision under the influence of cannabis. You should count yourself lucky, the last guy who did this same thing is now dead.

WARNING: This is a paid advert for the Anti Dumb Posters Association of Nairaland. The federal ministry of health  warns that Smoking weed is dangerous to health. For free counselling call our toll free number 0803 - STOP - EGBO .

No wonder one Egbo smoker sey because of the smoke, naa the reason why plane no pass their backyard, So see you in the joint 190!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by MMM2(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2011
op

re u confused angry
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by Mobinga: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2011
M M M:

op

re u confused angry

Just tell me how hard it was to put an "A" preceding your second . . . "sentence"
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2011
Worst thread maker indeed! Joins lola n dyt to shake heads for the poster.
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2011
Mobinga:

Just tell me how hard it was to put an "A" preceding your second . . . "sentence"
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by 190: 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2011
lol @ mobingo grin
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by tpia5: 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2011
i think deal ordeal needs to be taken out because he's of no use to anyone.
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2011
Did u fight with him?
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by tpia5: 12:16am On Jul 18, 2011
^^is he useful to you?

in what way exactly?

back door?
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by pleep(m): 12:52am On Jul 18, 2011
Great thread!  wink

Would definatly delete mama gee, she is very pointless and annoying.
I would delete the dumb part of 190 (70%) and keep the funny part haha.
And I would delete satani and perhaps . . .
@op why do u wanna delete tpia?   
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by tpia5: 1:08am On Jul 18, 2011
^^God will deliver you from s.tupid questions.
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by MsPotato(f): 1:19am On Jul 18, 2011
I wont delete anyone cause it takes different types of people to make Nairaland wink
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by pleep(m): 1:29am On Jul 18, 2011
tpia@:

^^God will deliver you from s.tupid questions.

Its not a stupid question. I'm a tpia fan, your witty & interesting wink
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by tpia5: 1:53am On Jul 18, 2011
^^hmm, could you please not be a tpia fan?

thanks?
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by pleep(m): 1:59am On Jul 18, 2011
Alright, w/e floats your boat. Do u not like being liked? undecided
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by MrsChima(f): 2:11am On Jul 18, 2011
I would like to delete Pleep from NL.
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by pleep(m): 2:33am On Jul 18, 2011
^ why? sad
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 18, 2011
deal_ordea:

This is not hatred but i like to delete Tpia, iice,Dyt, 190.hmmm, half of him,rokiatu, the witch dey put me for worst thread.
LMFAO, you must be very slow in the head (no offence) grin grin grin grin grin grin I nominated you for best thread and you took it the other way round?
Boy!! some people are very stooopid. Hence the reason I stay away from all that ranking threads and stuff. Some people take it way too seriously.

Chillax dude. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 18, 2011
I would love to delete me from NL so I won't see stupid thread like this one again
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by MrsChima(f): 3:37am On Jul 18, 2011
pleep:

^ why? sad

Did I say Pleep? I mean someone else. My bad. kiss
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by 190: 8:08am On Jul 18, 2011
REALITY101:

I would love to delete me from NL so I won't see silly thread like this one again

delete your 2 large infected balls first away from nairaland
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by Phate07(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2011

I want to delete Phate07! angry
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 19, 2011
tpia(h).
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by pleep(m): 5:34am On Jul 19, 2011
^ why tongue I need an answer ooo!
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2011
why not? she's like the christmas grinch. only YEAR round. undecided
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by 195(f): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2011
K so u came on and u wouldnt get in touch with me undecided
Re: Who Will You Delete From This Romance Section. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2011
190_@:

K so u came on and u wouldnt get in touch with me undecided

angry undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Acceptable For A Lady To Keep Her Maiden Name Once She Is Married? / Failing In Bed, Fact Or Fiction? / She Thinks She Have A Reason To Commit Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.