Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

An American Model On Dating Her Type - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An American Model On Dating Her Type (1406 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An American Model On Dating Her Type by Brightmind: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2011
Guys i just watched dis video by an american model, she shared five tips on hooking n dating an intl model,

What tripped me most was tip #3 where she said 'dont tell her she is beautiful'' instead tell her something she is not use to hearing - mayb something wierd and unexpected. Do u guys agree?
Full video is on facebook's fan page (hookndate9jarichgalstips).
That video has some strangely-true tips.
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by MMM2(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2011
angryangryangryangryangry
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2011
@poster
telling an OBVIOUSLY beautiful woman that she is, is like telling a black person that he is black. . . . . . . . .whats the point?!
if you want to make an impression, telling her what she hears everyday is not going to help your cause.
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by MrsChima(f): 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2011
M M M:

angryangryangryangryangry

What's the matter? Someone piss in your garri? undecided
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by MMM2(m): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2011
^
huh embarassed
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by pleep(m): 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2011
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by Brightmind: 12:10am On Aug 22, 2011
@Mrbrownjay, i guess it makes simple sense not telling her what about telling her something wierd or unexpected? @ pleeps, sorry i dont hv d link but it is a recent post ''hookndate9jarichgalstips'' wall, maybe u shud search d term on fb. @MMM, abi! U don finish wt bhusayor for d other post?
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by MMM2(m): 12:16am On Aug 22, 2011
^^ undecided
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 22, 2011
Brightmind:

@Mrbrownjay, i guess it makes simple sense not telling her what about telling her something wierd or unexpected?

i am 50/50 about telling her something weird as it depends on the girl and some would get really offended and turn completely off BUT telling her something unexpected i do believe in. it puts her off balance and makes your approach different than most men she meets.

its all about making her interested in what you have to say, coupled that with making her smile and you are half way there.
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by MrsChima(f): 12:53am On Aug 22, 2011
undecided
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by Mynd44: 12:55am On Aug 22, 2011
I have alway started conversations with some corny stuff. I don't know but comending a woman on her looks is just limiting her(well thats just me)
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by MrsChima(f): 12:56am On Aug 22, 2011
undecided
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by Mynd44: 1:05am On Aug 22, 2011
Mrs Chima whats wrong?
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by MrsChima(f): 1:07am On Aug 22, 2011
Just reading.
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by Mynd44: 1:25am On Aug 22, 2011
^^^
Was begining to get worried
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by Princek12(m): 1:33am On Aug 22, 2011
telling an ugly girl she is beautiful will help you score many points

telling a beautiful girl she is beautiful will likely not earn you many  points

telling a flat nyansh girl she has a nice nyansh will earn you double points (don't lie and flatter her by saying she has a big nyansh, because she will know you are lying, for just about every girl looks at her nyansh before she leaves the house)

telling a big nyansh girl she has a big nyansh will make you look like a pervert to her

some tips out of my players manual, 3rd ed.
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by Mynd44: 1:49am On Aug 22, 2011
^^^
That is what they call diplomacy
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by BABE3: 1:53am On Aug 22, 2011
All these ones na yans! grin Start the convo. by saying something funny, and I'll definitely listen to what you have to say (even if it's nonsense). Just make me laugh.
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by Mynd44: 2:05am On Aug 22, 2011
^^^
What the point when you are going to break my NL heart in the end? My girlfriend saw some of my post here and almost had an heart attack
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by MrsChima(f): 2:08am On Aug 22, 2011
Get a room.
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by Mynd44: 2:24am On Aug 22, 2011
^^^
Can we use your's?
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by MrsChima(f): 2:31am On Aug 22, 2011
I will have to charge.

$40,000 a minute. So you better bust that nut in a minute.
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by BABE3: 2:32am On Aug 22, 2011
lipsrsealed I'm too young for this.
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by Mynd44: 2:40am On Aug 22, 2011
^^^
this is way past your bed time young lady
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by BABE3: 2:46am On Aug 22, 2011
9:45pm is past my bed time? Well, it's not.
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by pleep(m): 2:49am On Aug 22, 2011
lol, were in the same time zone.
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 22, 2011
Princek12:

telling an ugly girl she is beautiful will help you score many points

telling a flat nyansh girl she has a nice nyansh will earn you double points (don't lie and flatter her by saying she has a big nyansh, because she will know you are lying, for just about every girl looks at her nyansh before she leaves the house)

bwaaah!! you cracked me up
are you indirectly saying that an ugly girl dont know you are lying?! or that ugly gals dont look at themselves before leaving the house?! lol

the sad fact is that the ugly gal is flattered simply because she doesnt get any "action" and she may think its her damn LUCKY DAY. an ugly hungry person cannot be too choosy!
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by SAFO(m): 3:02am On Aug 22, 2011
My wife used to be a model and we met at a party. I did the usual walk around as I peeped her out but not to make it to obvious. Eventually we caught eye contact and I made my move. I kicked some simple game, didn't want to over do it. Just the usual hey how you doin what's ya name, lemme get to know you type of stuff. But the trick was I gave it a week before I contacted her. Gotta let her know you got other options.
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by Mynd44: 3:04am On Aug 22, 2011
pleep:

Back off
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by kandiikane(m): 3:05am On Aug 22, 2011
@MRbrownjay, I seriously wonder whether they really know?   tongue

I was on my way home today and this Eritrean guy came up to me and this was his chatup line"May I sit next to you" and then he said " I want to tell you, you are gorgeous, well I know you already know that but I cannot help myself"

Started a conversation and he was highly intelligent. Lovely guy. tongue
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by BABE3: 3:06am On Aug 22, 2011
pleep:

Where you at?
Re: An American Model On Dating Her Type by Mynd44: 3:16am On Aug 22, 2011
Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say Something Sweet And Nice To Your Spouse / What Stopped You From Running After Hitting? / Seven Complicated Facts About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.