Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,875 members, 7,862,936 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP (15879 Views)

Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku / Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith / Buhari: "Osinbajo's VP Position Threatened" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by Shikena(m): 12:52pm On May 30, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by Winning123: 12:52pm On May 30, 2022
I knew all along that you folks will play the role of spoilers. At the end of the day, last last, the zone will still lose out.

OfoIgbo:
The plan is sailing smoothly.

If the SE doesn't get it, let the NE get it.
With the withdrawal of GEJ, Igbos will only support a SE or NE presidential bid.

Atiku should get into serious negotiations with Peter Obi's Labour party, and hopefully try and secure an alliance that will result in Peter Obi getting the VP slot

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by LordEclipse: 12:52pm On May 30, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

..Mumu man..na your mates dey win presidential ticket.. You're even BEGGING for vice..I'm ashamed of the Igbo leaders..

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by Maxymilliano(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2022
Both candidates who secured the least votes are from the South Eastern Nigeria, a region clamouring to hold the top position for the first time since 1999.
Inasmuch as I wish the VP slot is zoned to the South-east, Gov Nyesom Wike will need to be placated as he performed far better than all contenders from the Se combined, and can not be overlooked just like that

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by Chimeluv(f): 12:53pm On May 30, 2022
Igbos don't need compensation...
Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by KaluwisxPRO: 12:54pm On May 30, 2022
OfoIgbo:

With the withdrawal of GEJ, Igbos will only support a SE or NE presidential bid.

Atiku should get into serious negotiations with Peter Obi's Labour party, and hopefully try and secure an alliance that will result in Peter Obi getting the VP slot

Peter Obi is going nowhere, he’s stupid and as selfish as others.

Atiku fought his way to get the ticket, Igbos gave him no support, his running mate is at his discretion. If SE like they vote or not that’s their problem.

You cannot threaten your way through leadership, you align your way with your leverages. Obi cannot guarantee Igbo vote to PDP so what benefits does he bring to Atiku when we all know PDP in SE will still vote massively for ATIKU irrespective of non Igbo running mate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2022
Compensate you? Because of why? grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by muykem: 12:54pm On May 30, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Average Easterners emotional reasoning. Wait for Atiku to announce his VP and if the person is not from South South or South West, I will not comment on nairaland again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:55pm On May 30, 2022
helinues:
Ko Le werk.

Vote apathy is inevitable in SE in the next year election. Giving SE the VP ticket is a waste of opportunity of winning the election
Nothing like voter apathy, there's a Peter Obi and the SS will join to vote for him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by Fabsonkene: 12:56pm On May 30, 2022
I don't think we need VP slot.. it's president or Biafra...
Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by helinues: 12:56pm On May 30, 2022
Poloyanabo2:

Nothing like voter apathy, there's a Peter Obi and the SS will join to vote for him.

Did you know how many INEC offices that have been burnt with uncollected PVC inside?
Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by Fearme344: 12:56pm On May 30, 2022
I keep saying this till Nigerians love themselves this country can never be good.. never till almighty comes down never never and never be good
Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by casualobserver: 12:57pm On May 30, 2022
helinues:
Ko Le werk.

Vote apathy is inevitable in SE in the next year election. Giving SE the VP ticket is a waste of opportunity of winning the election
I am not a PDP supporter neither am I ibo but the strategic move now for PDp is to give the VP slot to the Se and listening to Ohuabunwa on Channels, he sounds like a good man.

This is my analysis, Peter Obi cannot win in labour party, all his move to Labour does is to divert Ibo votes away from PDP, thus giving APC an easier ride. peter Obi will be overwhelmed by the money HE will have to spend in labour. Like Shehu Sani said, if he thinks PDP is corrupt, the smaller parties are worse, they will milk him dry in addition to legitimate funds he will have to spend to fight a national campaign in a small party. Atiku needs to regain as many of those those Ibo voters as he can or else PDP will lose the election. No need to worry about SS, they will always vote PDP.
Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2022
dplordx:
Monday: we want Biafra from Fulani oppressor
Tuesday: Obi for President
Wednesday: Referendum
Thursday: Death to Fulani
Friday: Vote for Atiku the Fulani he will use Ibo as vice
Saturday: No Election in the East
Sunday: Tinubu is our greatest problem

Ibos, which way. Wetin u really want?
Help ask my brother. In fact I think we need to print and frame this your comment. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 30, 2022
We don't need it
Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by helinues: 12:59pm On May 30, 2022
casualobserver:

I am not a PDP supporter neither am I ibo but the strategic move now for PDp is to give the VP slot to the Se and listening to Ohuabunwa on Channels, he sounds like a good man.

This is my analysis, Peter Obi cannot win in labour party, all his move to Labour does is to divert Ibo votes away from PDP, thus giving APC an easier ride. Atiku needs to regain as many of those those Ibo voters as he can or else he will lose the election. No need to worry about SS, they will always vote PDP.

So Atiku should still pick VP from SE when Obi is still in the race?
Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by 8stargeneral: 1:00pm On May 30, 2022
Which kind of beg beg be dis kwanu...even minister dem no go give u
Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by casualobserver: 1:00pm On May 30, 2022
helinues:

So Atiku should still pick VP from SE when Obi is still in the race?

Obi cannot win, he has embarked on a fools errand and all he will do is reduce PDP's votes. PDp need to regain the Ibo votes lost and on a journey to nowhere with peter Obi in labour party.
Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by helinues: 1:04pm On May 30, 2022
casualobserver:

Obi cannot win, he has embarked on a fools errand and all he will do is reduce PDP's votes. PDp need to regain the Ibo votes lost and on a journey to nowhere with peter Obi in labour party.

You are not getting the point. Obi will definitely divide Pdp's votes as some loyalists in Pdp willove with him to LP. Why picking VP from the region when they could have gone to SS where the votes are still intact

1 Like

Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by Stanweezy(m): 1:05pm On May 30, 2022
Why must this man behave like his name

Ohu means slave

Ohuabunwa means a slave can not never be called a child
Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by Dididrumz(m): 1:06pm On May 30, 2022
I don't like the word "COMPENSATE" used here.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by lecowas: 1:07pm On May 30, 2022
Lol, u mean the slave position, no no, the errand boy position from the mere commissioner as compensation? Confused lots

Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by emperor863(m): 1:07pm On May 30, 2022
Klington:
Even if that happens, no reasonable South easterner will ever vote for PDP or APC.

Nothing good will ever come out of these two money bags corruption infested parties.

On Peter Obi mandate i stand

Alaye, Peter Obi will not be on the ballot for 2023 polls.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by casualobserver: 1:09pm On May 30, 2022
helinues:

You are not getting the point. Obi will definitely divide Pdp's votes as some loyalists in Pdp willove with him to LP. Why picking VP from the region when they could have gone to SS where the votes are still intact

Because giving the VP to SS will not bring additional votes to PDP, the SS is already PDP. They may gain maybe 100k votes if they give the SS but they are losing millions of Ibo voters all over the country, who are going to vote for Obi even if they know he wont win. If you can get back half of the people Obi is taking on a fools errand to Labour it is more than any marginal additional votes in a zone that is already largely PDP.

The smart move actually is to convince Obi to come back to PDP and take the VP slot. PDP cannot afford to lose the Ibo vote.
Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by BSdetective: 1:12pm On May 30, 2022
grin laugh wan kee me
Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by Navalsadiq(m): 1:16pm On May 30, 2022
They are now begging for the seat of the vice presidency
Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by israel90: 1:17pm On May 30, 2022
All these politicians contesting and speaking for Igbos don’t have a say in Igbo land infact if they go east without adequate security they will be killed
Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by Eriokanmi: 1:17pm On May 30, 2022
At least, they sold their conscience to Atiku and collected 50k usd grin. How can a region that's known for always crying marginalisation betray their own people? Out of over 200 delegates , only 16 voted their aspirants while the rest thumbprinted for Atiku and collected 50kusd each. If I hear marginalisation again heeh!

No wonder the ipob abi na ESN...sorry UGM are after their politicians.
Re: 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP by Rawtruth1: 1:19pm On May 30, 2022
Nansense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. / Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 / ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili

Viewing this topic: 682igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.