Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,780 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

2011: North East And North West Vote Alone Can't Secure Presidency For Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: North East And North West Vote Alone Can't Secure Presidency For Atiku (1496 Views)

Bola Tinubu Isn't Ready To Be President If He Can't Secure The South West / Kano Votes Alone Can't Make You Nigeria President - Reno Omokri To Kwankwaso / Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: North East And North West Vote Alone Can't Secure Presidency For Atiku by slivertongue: 3:10pm On May 30, 2022
Biodun556:

Pdp miscalculated,

many Northerners still believe it is time for the South

They will not all queue behind Atiku if they still want the unity of the country

Yes the North wants the South but South ain't organized. The South should copy the North that is planning to move power to NE instead of the traditional NW same should happen in the South. Push power to SE or SS and unite yourselves instead of depending on the far north alone while rejecting ur region. Charity begins at home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2011: North East And North West Vote Alone Can't Secure Presidency For Atiku by Advocate500: 3:11pm On May 30, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

PDP is stronger in SS than SE. Even Akpabio could not uproot PDP in Akwa ibom. Ameachi could not do it in Rivers. Yet you think Tinubu who helped Buhari to defeat GEJ will win SS.
With Atiku V.P coming from SS, PDP will get at least 80% of votes in the region if APC present Tinubu.
south south vote mainly pdp irrespective of vice president or not, same with south east. South east might likely get the presidential slot, because of their opposition strength. The only region that have solely stand as opposition against Buhari government, i don't think Atiku might be willing to have them as opposition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2011: North East And North West Vote Alone Can't Secure Presidency For Atiku by Tomek09(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2022
Biodun556:

That's not true. Tinubu can pull majority in the south and the north central
And he will be declared President abi grin grin
Re: 2011: North East And North West Vote Alone Can't Secure Presidency For Atiku by Tomek09(m): 3:28pm On May 30, 2022
Biodun556:

Pdp miscalculated,

They will not all queue behind Atiku if they still want the unity of the country
The problem with you Yorubas is that you guys rely so much in the North. The same Northern agenda Tambuwal upheld to jettison Wike (South) in favour of Atiku (North). I thought after what happened to Abiola, you guys shouldn't be banking or putting your hope in the hands of Northerners Atiku and Kwankwaso will divide NW votes. SE/SS will determine 2023 election.

1 Like

Re: 2011: North East And North West Vote Alone Can't Secure Presidency For Atiku by Lovelive: 3:47pm On May 30, 2022
Great submission, simple because you don't belong to the league.

You asked " which league " .
Answer: Suffering and smiling league (SSL).

flamingREED:

Have you heard of scoring over 25% of the votes in 24 states of Nigeria to win the presidency?

As for me, I cannot bring in another 8 years of horror and misrule.

I'll rather waste my votes on Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: 2011: North East And North West Vote Alone Can't Secure Presidency For Atiku by GODPUNISHALABI: 4:40pm On May 30, 2022
Biodun556:

A South west presidential candidate will secure majority in the middle belt and the South.

It is about majority and 25% in 24 states (2/3)
the only middle belt state wey go vote Tinubu na kwara plus e no go be landslide cos u afonjas go betray una selves to death grin
Re: 2011: North East And North West Vote Alone Can't Secure Presidency For Atiku by GODPUNISHALABI: 4:46pm On May 30, 2022
Biodun556:

Pdp miscalculated,

oga just say u no dey live for north weytin consign almajiri with justice and equity, for North both cow goat sheep dey vote , the only way for Apc now is to field el rufai with a South west vp, only elrufai can defeat atiku in the North or zulum or if dem fit beg kwankwaso make him Come back
Re: 2011: North East And North West Vote Alone Can't Secure Presidency For Atiku by Biodun556(m): 6:25am On May 31, 2022
anonymuz:
bro I still doubt it. Give me a cogent analysis please.

Study Tinubu very well, he doesn't have enemy in politics. He can partner with leaders and elites in the SS like Wike, Robert clerk and many more to have his way

1 Like

Re: 2011: North East And North West Vote Alone Can't Secure Presidency For Atiku by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:27am On May 31, 2022
Biodun556:

Study Tinubu very well, he doesn't have enemy in politics. He can partner with leaders and elites in the SS like Wike, Robert clerk and many more to have his way
grin grin grin grin
Lol you think people down there are like zombies in the SW whom waiting for Tinubu to tell them whom to vote for?

A Wike backed Tinubu would lose woefully even in Rivers state.
Re: 2011: North East And North West Vote Alone Can't Secure Presidency For Atiku by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:29am On May 31, 2022
Advocate500:
south south vote mainly pdp irrespective of vice president or not, same with south east. South east might likely get the presidential slot, because of their opposition strength. The only region that have solely stand as opposition against Buhari government, i don't think Atiku might be willing to have them as opposition.
You mean to type SW haa opposition strength?

Except Atiku wants to finish himself finally
Re: 2011: North East And North West Vote Alone Can't Secure Presidency For Atiku by Biodun556(m): 6:44am On May 31, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin grin grin
Lol you think people down there are like zombies in the SW whom waiting for Tinubu to tell them whom to vote for?

A Wike backed Tinubu would lose woefully even in Rivers state.

Till then

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would Peter Obi Debate Atiku / Gov Wike Blast Ned Nwoko / From Peter Obi’s Tweets, It Was Clear That He Never Ordered The SARS Killings..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.