Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do (3338 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / My fiancée is cheating again / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by Kingbeewillsee(m): 1:57pm On May 30, 2022
Hi guys i date one girl in my school we have been dating for 6 month after somewhile i started noticing my girlfriend behaviour she started becoming more suspicious the first time she cheated on me when she first started dating a guy while dating me. She begged me to forgive her and she said the guy propose to her in public so she had no choice but to accept she told me the guy she dated will break up with her soon and i should forgive her and me patience.
After 3 weeks her and the guy broke up and we continue our relationship till a month later she dated another giving me the most stupidest excuse that the guy wanted to know what it feels to be in love and so she dated him and she told me ahe accepted it and I said that's the end of our relationship after that she started calling me and apologising i should forgive her and accept her she won't do it again what should I do i need advise should I date her back
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by Zonefree(m): 1:59pm On May 30, 2022
. later she dated another giving me the most stupidest excuse that the guy wanted to know what it feels to be in love and so she dated him

What a compassionate girlfriend cheesy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by duro4chang(m): 2:01pm On May 30, 2022
Just give her to any nairalander who go cheat on her too. The thing go pain her. But that is if you don't know what to do.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by Shalommy(f): 2:04pm On May 30, 2022
If your girlfriend cheat on you, just do 14days fasting and prayer. She'll change. Chaii cool

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by Mastakija(m): 2:06pm On May 30, 2022
Shalommy:
If your girlfriend cheat on you, just do 14days fasting and prayer. She'll change. Chaii cool

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by MasonKendall(m): 2:09pm On May 30, 2022
That still doesn't change the fact that there are 49million kangaroos in Australia and 3.5million people in Uruguay which means if the kangaroos were to invade Uruguay each person will have to fight 14 kangaroos

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by BootyliciousBoy(m): 2:12pm On May 30, 2022
That's karma at work, you cannot eat your cake and have it. In this life, you end up getting married to your type.
My future wife will be a lady that does not tolerate nonsense, if a man touches her by mistake, she will slap sense into his brain, because i attract my type.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by jayworld15(m): 2:15pm On May 30, 2022
A SIMPLETON should not be advised on choices he knows he should take even though they are bitter and hard.

I have no advice for you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by pretydiva(f): 2:26pm On May 30, 2022
How old are you? You should focus more on your studies or learn a skill undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by DaInferno(m): 3:05pm On May 30, 2022
You're Waste of functioning otgans grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by PerfectStranger(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2022
Shalommy:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by Streetmovement(m): 3:32pm On May 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

E be things o grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by BigRocky: 3:36pm On May 30, 2022
Mumu man grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by TheZeezle(m): 3:53pm On May 30, 2022
Ashieere, go pay dowry..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by Guderian(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2022
SIMP
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by Guderian(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2022
pretydiva:
How old are you? You should focus more on your studies or learn a skill undecided

cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by jericco1(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2022
Lol.
You sound naive
Well seems you're still new to dating Nigerian ladies.
I'd advise you leave her and look for someone that is worthwhile.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by abokikhalifa: 4:39pm On May 30, 2022
Kingbeewillsee:
Hi guys i date one girl in my school we have been dating for 6 month after somewhile i started noticing my girlfriend behaviour she started becoming more suspicious the first time she cheated on me when she first started dating a guy while dating me. She begged me to forgive her and she said the guy propose to her in public so she had no choice but to accept she told me the guy she dated will break up with her soon and i should forgive her and me patience.
After 3 weeks her and the guy broke up and we continue our relationship till a month later she dated another giving me the most stupidest excuse that the guy wanted to know what it feels to be in love and so she dated him and she told me ahe accepted it and I said that's the end of our relationship after that she started calling me and apologising i should forgive her and accept her she won't do it again what should I do i need advise should I date her back

You are a mumu man

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by BlaqJosh: 4:42pm On May 30, 2022
wow
Your gf is a cheerful giver. Give her another chance
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by shege45: 4:42pm On May 30, 2022
Kingbeewillsee:
see my guy, once she does it once, she will do it again . Use your head
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by peacefulhome(f): 5:02pm On May 30, 2022
Kingbeewillsee:

Sorry to ask oh. Please how old are you?
Am trying to get the login behind all this write up

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by emmyt2: 5:07pm On May 30, 2022
BUY HER A CAR AND BUILD A HOUSE FOR HER
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by emmyt2: 5:10pm On May 30, 2022
Buy her a car ,and a house ,buy her a small phone .

Keep appreciating her all the time don't ever rebuke ,encourage her to have more male friends ,,
One day her sense go open or your own go open
We move

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:14pm On May 30, 2022
Propose to her and pay her dowry, then she won’t cheat on you again. grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by pacino26(m): 5:14pm On May 30, 2022
MasonKendall:
That still doesn't change the fact that there are 49million kangaroos in Australia and 3.5million people in Uruguay which means if the kangaroos were to invade Uruguay each person will have to fight 14 kangaroos

Now if we consider the punching prowess of kangaroos and the fact that they even run a kangaroo court the op may end up as the president of Uruguay if he pitches tent with the kangaroos.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by Boogyman557: 6:10pm On May 30, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I just CLEAN my old KALA finish now..

E remain to LOAD BULLET INSIDE!

Abeg I go need the LOCATION to ur house..

I one COME SETTLE SOMETHING!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:30pm On May 30, 2022
Tell her you can't continue, can you?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by Fashdeejay(m): 7:14pm On May 30, 2022
My apologies if I come off as condescending in anyway, but are you in high school or something??
If so, focus on the things that truly matter and would impact your life positively.... If you are done with school and you have a job and you are ready to settle down, I would suggest you find a good woman to settle down with and if you don't find one, by a dog, they are more loyal than any human (make or female alike)...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by UncleHenrich(m): 7:27pm On May 30, 2022
Bro..just forget about the girl,count your lose and move on with your Life!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do by Nonexisting: 7:49pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

What a compassionate girlfriend cheesy

Hehehe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Take This If You Aren't Sure She Is Coming - Super Addictive / It Takes Courage To Live This Life. / ‘fake’ Lady Embarrassed When His Genitals Slip Out While Twerking (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.