Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? (4134 Views)

Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC / How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER / Correction Of DOB On NIMC Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? by Siberia01(m): 10:29am On Feb 16
olajupaulnin:
Please I need help, i lost my NIN paper slip entirely don't know how to go about its retrieval and is urgent
Go to NiMC center near you..
Tell them you want to clear internal error...
They will ask for your DOB , phone number(the one used during enrolments) and names..
Then tell them to print out the slip for you
Carry up to 5k
That's how I did mine in Uyo
They collected me 2k
Re: Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? by Siberia01(m): 11:09am On Feb 16
drenimawoju:
Hello people, I have a problem with my NIN names is incorrect, the error isn't even from me. Now everywhere I go they are calling 15k for me when it isn't date of birth.
Pls people what can I do.
Where are you staying?
It's 25k in Uyo
Re: Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? by Siberia01(m): 4:38pm On Feb 22
dpaluimig:
Please how can I unlink number from my NIN. my NIN was registered by a friend and he has traveled. I wish to unlink the number from my NIN please guys how do I go about it ?
go to NiMC they will do it
Re: Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? by kedaluv: 7:16pm On Feb 29
I updated the name on my NIN in 2021 and successfully linked my NIN for passport renewal as well as updated my name with my bank. However, I recently tried to download my virtual ID from the NIMC mobile app, but it still has my madien name. I also tried doing a NIN look up on the app using the correct name but did not get any result. Has anyone experienced this before? How was it resolved?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Why I Visited Governor Wike — Peter Obi / See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. / BREAKING: FBI Rejects Jeffrey Guterman's Request To Release File On Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.