Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures (4177 Views)

Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu / Tinubu's Iragbiji Now Under Control Of Pdp / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Sadwaste: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2023
Even though it feels somehow comparing these two men, considering the difference between them is like heaven and hell. I am forced to do because Tinubu's supporters were asking why Obi didn't develop Agulu. They stated that Agulu is a primitive place yet Obi wants to rule Nigeria. Same people forgot that Agulu is actually light years ahead of Iragbiji in terms of development.

Such ignorance and tomfoolery should never be allowed to slide. So, I will take you guys on a tour of both Agulu, Peter Obi's hometown and also Iragbiji, Tinubu's home town.

Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.

First picture is "central business district" of iragbiji.
Second picture is a five star hotel in Agulu.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Sadwaste: 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
Agulu (Peter Obi) vs Iragbiji (Tinubu).

First picture is another global hotel brand operating in Agulu.

Second picture is a neighborhood in Iragbiji.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Bliss62: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
grin

Are you still campaigning

Next election is in 2027

Same strategy that made Biter Obi come 3rd after Atiku

If Government start demolition again they won't know it's you poorly trained children with cheap internet and inferiority complex

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Sadwaste: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2023
First, second and third pictures are all aerial views of parts of Agulu.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by garykoeman: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
Sadwaste:
Even though it feels somehow comparing these two men, considering the difference between them is like heaven and hell. I am forced to do because Tinubu's supporters were asking why Obi didn't develop Agulu. They stated that Agulu is a primitive place yet Obi wants to rule Nigeria. Same people forgot that Agulu is actually light years ahead of Iragbiji in terms of development.

Such ignorance and tomfoolery should never be allowed to slide. So, I will take you guys on a tour of both Agulu, Peter Obi's hometown and also Iragbiji, Tinubu's home town.

First picture is entrance to iragbiji.

Guy no let HBP kill u ontop another person matter.

Person wey no know if u exist u dey waste money wey u suppose take chop dey buy data to dey open useless thread everyday.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by chukadiho1(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
My anambra ppl have started again with there usual chest beating...if PBAT should allocate heavy federal government resources to the development of his native town, You guys will start crying. No need for this unnecessary chest beating and competition. Peace!

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Nayturalistic: 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
Sadwaste:

Clown.. for your mind you don compare finish be that ...

Ewu Gambia.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Sadwaste: 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
These are the elite sections of iragbiji in all its rustic splendor.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by YorubaDemonswag: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
Flat.ron and delusion nah 5&6

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Sadwaste: 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2023
Average Agulu residents having fun.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Sadwaste: 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
Bliss62:
grin

Are you still campaigning

Next election is in 2027

Same strategy that made Biter Obi come 3rd after Atiku

If Government start demolition again they won't know it's you poorly trained children with cheap internet and inferiority complex

Cry cry baby. Now Tinubu is president, will iragbiji now develop like Agulu?

I hope you guys are all immune to Tinubu's maladministration, otherwise the joke is on you.

Regardless of who emerged president or how stupid he choose to be, it won't stop Igbos from living large grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Bliss62: 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2023
Sadwaste:

Cry cry baby. Now that Tinubu will now make iragbiji to develop like Agulu?

I hope you guys are all immune to Tinubu's maladministration, otherwise the joke is on you.

Regardless of who emerged president or how stupid he choose to be, it won't stop Igbos from living large grin grin

My brother

Chestbeating is allowed

Enjoy your weekend chestbeating

Happy weekend

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Sadwaste: 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2023
First picture, a house for sale in iragbiji "GRA".

Second and third pictures, the best primary and secondary schools in iragbiji.

It's either Tinubu was banished from Iragbiji or he totally rejected his village, gosh the decay is too much cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Couldntfigurean: 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
chukadiho1:
My anambra ppl have started again with there usual chest beating...if PBAT should allocate heavy federal government resources to the development of his native town, You guys will start crying. No need for this unnecessary chest beating and competition. Peace!
Shut up
Yoruba people started it,i think its time to set the records straight
And no amount of money pumped into that cesspit called Irabiji will make it okay

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Sadwaste: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Clown.. for your mind you don compare finish be that ...

Ewu Gambia.

Go and hold Tinubu responsible for your frustration. When batidiots were trying to compare the slum called iragbiji to Agulu, why didn't you enlighten them?

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Kafirbigot: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2023
This thread suppose catch fire... cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Sadwaste: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2023
First picture: one of Agulu rental apartments on Airbnb.

Second picture: a random individual house in Agulu.

Third picture: a native priest feeding crocodiles in Agulu.

Fourth picture: a local masquerade walking the streets in Agulu.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Omoawoke2(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2023
Someone is calling southwest, waste

But the Igbo mod employed by Seun to save his family from poverty won’t see anything wrong with it.

But the same mod has been deleting any thread that seems to be anti southeast but leaving the bitter envious dirty flat headed people to roam about like pigs littering everywhere on nairaland

We know your pains, frustration and inferiority complex has destroyed you guys

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by paramakina202: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2023
Sadwaste:

Ndi Anambra unu zukwanuike.A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Sadwaste: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
paramakina202:

Ndi Anambra unu zukwanuike.A word is enough for the wise.

Nna, odikwa ka ijiri ujo too okorobia. Anyi ga enyere ha aka tipiasia Nigeria. Ebe ha achogi ka udo chia.

Meanwhile, ara ga agba ndi ara grin

First to fouth pictures are international standard schools in Agulu.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Alaigbo(m): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2023
Leave the foolish mod to be exhibiting his foolishness
Omoawoke2:

But the Igbo mod employed by Seun to save his family from poverty won’t see anything wrong with it.

But the same mod has been deleting any thread that seems to be anti southeast but leaving the bitter envious dirty flat headed people to roam about like pigs littering everywhere on nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Sadwaste: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2023
Omoawoke2:

See this cry cry baby. Who called South west, sadwaste? Where is your evidence? Yet look at the hypocrite referring to others as flat head and pigs. Anyways, Nigerians can easily tell who the actual pigs are cheesy cheesy

What exactly is wrong with reporting about Agulu and Iragbiji?

Go deal with your inferiority complex, boy!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by chukadiho1(m): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Shut up
Yoruba people started it,i think its time to set the records straight
And no amount of money pumped into that cesspit called Irabiji will make it okay
must you insult ur brother in order to pass a message. Try and change your attitude. Udo
Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Sadwaste: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2023
More international standard schools and colleges in Agulu. Meanwhile, I couldn't find a single decent school in Iragbiji.

Two things are involved here, it's either Tinubu is a very wicked man who refused to develop his home town or he was banished from Iragbiji. No place should be so backward like this in 2023!!!

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by paramakina202: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2023
Sadwaste:

Nna, odikwa ka ijiri ujo too okorobia. Anyi ga enyere ha aka tipiasia Nigeria. Ebe ha achogi ka udo chia.

Meanwhile, ara ga agba ndi ara grin

First to fouth pictures are international standard schools in Agulu.

Nwa nna,Ejim ako na uche too okorobia,onwegi ebe eji garagara na ima aka aga.
Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Sadwaste: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2023
A woman returning from the farm in iragbiji. Poverty is so endemic that she had to indulge in such risky acrobatic display grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by igwebuike01: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
Yorubas started this now they are crying

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by igwebuike01: 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2023
This was the interconnecting roads transversing all towns in Anambra built by Peter Obi's administration. This is why the whole cluster of towns fused together into a single urban area larger than Lagos in landmass

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Kafirbigot: 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
A Pig is Crying...Seriously Crying..

Please bring Buckets.. cheesy

Omoawoke2:

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by happney65: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
This OP is a mad fellow .. grin grin grin. I cannot stop laughing.

Which type of useless comparison is this?

Ori e o pe kan kan.. grin grin

P.S. I am not a Fan or supporter of Tinubu but this and the captions is funny as fvcxk.. cheesy cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Bobloco: 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
Sadwaste:
More international standard schools and colleges in Agulu. Meanwhile, I couldn't find a single decent school in Iragbiji.

Two things are involved here, it's either Tinubu is a very wicked man who refused to develop his home town or he was banished from Iragbiji. No place should be so backward like this in 2023!!!

It's an insult to mention development of school and Tinubu in the same sentence.

We are talking about some one who became a guinea pig student of government college lagos used to test run the school four years before it was founded. How can someone with no classmates be interested in the development of schools

Check am na

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures by Couldntfigurean: 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2023
chukadiho1:
must you insult ur brother in order to pass a message. Try and change your attitude. Udo
Udo
I was just coming from X(formerly twitter) so my temper was boiling then

Sorry

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Comes After Tinubu After His University In Benin Repub Was Affected / Should A Pastor (tunde Bakare) Join To Carry Placards? / Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.