Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me (20214 Views)

Dembele Renews Barcelona Contract?� Lewandowski: "My Cycle At Bayern Is Over" / I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award / AFCON 2019: Why each Quarter-finals side will progress (and why they won't) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by GODPUNISHALABI: 3:09pm On May 30, 2022
grin mbappe is one hell of a foolish kid
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Elidrisy20: 3:10pm On May 30, 2022
Come to Barcelona
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by slivertongue: 3:11pm On May 30, 2022
A tree that made a forest
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by unclejb2(m): 3:12pm On May 30, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Lewandowski is bigger than all Arsenal players (Dead or Alive) joined together.
thrash.

1 Like

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by anonymous1759(m): 3:12pm On May 30, 2022
Barca give me lewa ,mane and koulibaly UCL is mine Next season . grin grin grin
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by tarantino1: 3:14pm On May 30, 2022
LesbianBoy:
He and his replacement mane are leaving their respective clubs for one thing DISRESPECT from their clubs

You mean Disrespect FROM

1 Like

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Streetmovement(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

At this age it's for the best

A new adventure full of discovery ahead

Lewandowski cool
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by nwajesus12(m): 3:18pm On May 30, 2022
Emu4life:
This guy is obsessed with Barcelona. Can't believe he is taking a pay cut just to go Barca.
The prospect of winning the Ballon D'Or may be
you can't score 50 goals a season in Barcelona or real Madrid without winning balon d'Or with or without winning the champions League

1 Like

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by paradigmshift(m): 3:18pm On May 30, 2022
SenatePresdo:
including your family members

1 Like

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Streetmovement(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2022
Mitsurugi:
Time for fresh challenges. That's the mark of true champions.

I hope he'll consider Nottingham Forest grin

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nothingham forest, bawo?

He dey like say you don dey ment grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by compton11(m): 3:21pm On May 30, 2022
SenatePresdo:
shut your niggas ass up!

He is not bigger than theirry Henry

1 Like

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by argital44: 3:21pm On May 30, 2022
see below
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Asianjollof007: 3:21pm On May 30, 2022
Come to barca
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by compton11(m): 3:21pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Mane is coming to replace you.
problem is mane is deadly in wing than center
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by hary4luv(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2022
OzedFiction:
DILEMMA OF THE ELECTORATES

And it came to pass that when it was time for Buhari the son of Muhammadu who was the old commander of the state of the old Niger to descend from the throne. The people gathered together in numbers and said amongst themselves who shall replace him" where shall the man come from? Was it the North or the south or even from the far East.
For yea it was a true thing that the nation had burned for 8years like an oven and now was the set time to put an end to her affliction. Nevertheless confusion prevailed because the task was not an easy one. Where would they find a man of valor and wisdom and strength to fulfill so great a task; for indeed Nigeria was sick and needed a balm in gilead. They looked one to another and said nothing.

So Behold One day
Tinubu the son of Bola who was the prince of Bourdillion and governor of the state of lagos arose in all his might and said to the host of the Nigerians in a loud voice "It is I who shall go, for like a dream of the night and by the strength of my right arm Nigeria shall become like Lagos. Some Nigerians cheered saying; Yea yea it is indeed him, while others cursed and rebuked him saying; [i]far be it from our eyes to witness this evil for the hands of the man shaketh like the whirlwind and his hair is full of age.

Then Yemi the song of Osibanjo whohad served beside the old commander to assist and minister in his presence for 8years, arose and Said "It is I who shall go, for who can fill Elijah's shoes better than Elisha? I shall continue from where my master stopped. Some Nigerians applauded him calling a starboy while others said Nay!! Abomination! Ashes has come to replace Ashes.
Then Peter the Son of Obi, Then Wike the son of Nyesome, Then Atiku, then Oshomole then Utomi then Amaechi, and behold an uncountable number of sons queued behind each other to fight for one throne. And lo there was no time in a history of the Nation were so many people fought for one thing like the time.
So
Hence the people rented their clothes into shreds and cried unto the heavens saying;

"God who searcheth the heart of kings, those who are to lead have become more than the led. Is this passion to save or hunger for power?.

Give us a wisdom and a hand to choose aright, for carnal judgement is vanity but in your hand is the power to save.
Behold the people of the Niger took up the Nation in prayers and placed on the hand of their God.....To be continued

And the Lord heare the cry of His people. Then the Lord said for the sake of my people i shall send Peter the son of Obi(Rock) from the land of the south east to take over the reins of power from wicked. Let every man from every tribe come together and join hands together that we might deliver this nation from the hands of the wicked!�

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by hary4luv(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2022
OzedFiction:
DILEMMA OF THE ELECTORATES

And it came to pass that when it was time for Buhari the son of Muhammadu who was the old commander of the state of the old Niger to descend from the throne. The people gathered together in numbers and said amongst themselves who shall replace him" where shall the man come from? Was it the North or the south or even from the far East.
For yea it was a true thing that the nation had burned for 8years like an oven and now was the set time to put an end to her affliction. Nevertheless confusion prevailed because the task was not an easy one. Where would they find a man of valor and wisdom and strength to fulfill so great a task; for indeed Nigeria was sick and needed a balm in gilead. They looked one to another and said nothing.

So Behold One day
Tinubu the son of Bola who was the prince of Bourdillion and governor of the state of lagos arose in all his might and said to the host of the Nigerians in a loud voice "It is I who shall go, for like a dream of the night and by the strength of my right arm Nigeria shall become like Lagos. Some Nigerians cheered saying; Yea yea it is indeed him, while others cursed and rebuked him saying; [i]far be it from our eyes to witness this evil for the hands of the man shaketh like the whirlwind and his hair is full of age.

Then Yemi the song of Osibanjo whohad served beside the old commander to assist and minister in his presence for 8years, arose and Said "It is I who shall go, for who can fill Elijah's shoes better than Elisha? I shall continue from where my master stopped. Some Nigerians applauded him calling a starboy while others said Nay!! Abomination! Ashes has come to replace Ashes.
Then Peter the Son of Obi, Then Wike the son of Nyesome, Then Atiku, then Oshomole then Utomi then Amaechi, and behold an uncountable number of sons queued behind each other to fight for one throne. And lo there was no time in a history of the Nation were so many people fought for one thing like the time.
So
Hence the people rented their clothes into shreds and cried unto the heavens saying;

"God who searcheth the heart of kings, those who are to lead have become more than the led. Is this passion to save or hunger for power?.

Give us a wisdom and a hand to choose aright, for carnal judgement is vanity but in your hand is the power to save.
Behold the people of the Niger took up the Nation in prayers and placed on the hand of their God.....To be continued

And the Lord heard the cry of His people. Then the Lord said for the sake of my people i shall send Peter the son of Obi(Rock) from the land of the south east to take over the reins of power from wicked. Let every man from every tribe come together and join hands together that we might deliver this nation from the hands of the wicked!�

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Starz825(m): 3:28pm On May 30, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Bayern Munich is a great club and a tough one, won UCL on a winning streak (recent title). All the best R. Lewan
For 2020 na..
When COVID hit really deep...
And there was only one leg matches...
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by mach7(m): 3:30pm On May 30, 2022
Typical Polish attitude. Always whining and whining.

Why don't you request that Barcelona meets the terms set by Bayern Munich and off you go!

Instead of this media crying, which will only diminish his standing amongst Bayern Munich fans. If they decide to keep you, will you bang your head on the wall?

All this "Primadonna" players sef undecided
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by ssoofftt(m): 3:32pm On May 30, 2022
He knows what he wants...
Follow my signature to make legit money online
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:39pm On May 30, 2022
Starz825:

For 2020 na..
When COVID hit really deep...
And there was only one leg matches...
Chelsea (two legs)

Barcelona (two/three legs scores in one match)

Semi finals was no threat either...

Finals is one leg obviously. They were stronger then (I think the coach had a team containing at least a player from top leagues)

Total goal difference from Group stage to finish is more than the total number of teams that participated in the UCL group stage competition.

Played UCL like it was a friendly competition, not just then alone (even recent).

1 Like

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by jaxxy(m): 3:45pm On May 30, 2022
sanmtiago:
I wonder where he’ll decide to go next. I suspect Barca. One of bayerns all time greatest kiss

or Madrid.
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Ray07(m): 3:53pm On May 30, 2022
Angelfrost:
Good for him... One should always bow out when the ovation is loudest.

Chelsea should do the needful... Send that fat man back to Italy, and sign this Polish striker.
I thought they said United couldn't utilize him. grin

E don clear una eyes now.
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by FireUpNow(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2022
Emu4life:
Keep quiet, you this Penaldian.

Baba is Haruna still playing?
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Angelfrost(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2022
Ray07:
I thought they said United couldn't utilize him. grin

E don clear una eyes now.

Don't mind Chelsea... Let Dem be doing pass themselves.

Person wey don dey put on weight anyhow since leaving United... I wonder what they magic they were expecting from someone who solely taps in goals after others have done all the work.

An older Lewandoski is more fit and reliable.
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by bablon20(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2022
This guy is older than 33 abeg.
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by ExoticAy(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2022
[quote author=HonNL post=113312481]
I'm always active

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by aktolly54(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Mane is coming to replace you.
mane is good player no doubt but he cant replace Lewandoski in terms of performance

2 Likes

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by 43Ronin: 4:11pm On May 30, 2022
This is a great signing but someone shd pls tell xavi that we need defenders. Pique will not be there forever. We need someone like rugider.
NB - mumu Chelsea board want to buy 33 y.o persič.
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by kenzysmith: 4:17pm On May 30, 2022
Kingcalls:
Ronaldo might replace him at Bayern
so so possible cr7 will jump at it
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by rbgsun: 4:18pm On May 30, 2022
He will end up at Arsenal QED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Europa League Live Draw / Let's Kill The Bookie As I Would Be Dropping My Daily Guaranteed Tips. / AFCON 2021: Algeria Vs Equatorial Guinea 0 - 1 On 16th January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.