Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me (20195 Views)

Dembele Renews Barcelona Contract?� Lewandowski: "My Cycle At Bayern Is Over" / I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award / AFCON 2019: Why each Quarter-finals side will progress (and why they won't) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by HonNL: 2:34pm On May 30, 2022
ROBERT LEWANDOWSKI has sensationally declared he "doesn't want to play for Bayern Munich anymore" and demanded a transfer.

The 33-year-old Polish striker has been heavily linked with a summer switch to Barcelona.

Robert Lewandowski has said he 'doesn't want to play for Bayern Munich anymore'

Lewandowski had already signalled his intention to reject any contract extension with the German champs.

His deal runs out next summer.

Speaking to reporters while on international duty with Poland, Lewandowki said: “My era at Bayern is over. I don't see any possibility to continue playing for this club anymore.

“Bayern’s a serious club and I believe they won’t keep me, I don't want to play there anymore.

"A transfer is the best solution. I hope they don't stop me”.

The free-scoring forward gave a cryptic clue of what was to come when he attended the Monaco Grand Prix at the weekend.

Speaking to Sky Germany at in the Principality, he said: "The time will come to give information.

"Soon it will be possible to say more."

SOURCE

7 Likes

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by blazepascal(m): 2:35pm On May 30, 2022
ftc again ....underatted legend

12 Likes

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Zonefree(m): 2:36pm On May 30, 2022
Mane is coming to replace you.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by princeemmma(m): 2:39pm On May 30, 2022
Deer is always time for everything

One attribute of a good man is that stop when you need to stop, move one when you need to move on

don't just be rigid

10 Likes

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Yukov(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2022
He has paid is dues. Respect Bayern Legend!

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by SenatePresdo(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2022
Lewandowski is bigger than all Arsenal players (Dead or Alive) joined together.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Treasure17(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2022
Arsenal should buy him.

3 Likes

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Mitsurugi(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2022
Time for fresh challenges. That's the mark of true champions.

I hope he'll consider Nottingham Forest grin

6 Likes

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Anaerobi(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2022
Wow.

So Abu will go back to Arsenal to play Europa leauge? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by OzedFiction: 3:02pm On May 30, 2022
DILEMMA OF THE ELECTORATES

And it came to pass that when it was time for Buhari the son of Muhammadu who was the old commander of the state of the old Niger to descend from the throne. The people gathered together in numbers and said amongst themselves who shall replace him" where shall the man come from? Was it the North or the south or even from the far East.
For yea it was a true thing that the nation had burned for 8years like an oven and now was the set time to put an end to her affliction. Nevertheless confusion prevailed because the task was not an easy one. Where would they find a man of valor and wisdom and strength to fulfill so great a task; for indeed Nigeria was sick and needed a balm in gilead. They looked one to another and said nothing.

So Behold One day
Tinubu the son of Bola who was the prince of Bourdillion and governor of the state of lagos arose in all his might and said to the host of the Nigerians in a loud voice "It is I who shall go, for like a dream of the night and by the strength of my right arm Nigeria shall become like Lagos. Some Nigerians cheered saying; Yea yea it is indeed him, while others cursed and rebuked him saying; [i]far be it from our eyes to witness this evil for the hands of the man shaketh like the whirlwind and his hair is full of age.

Then Yemi the song of Osibanjo whohad served beside the old commander to assist and minister in his presence for 8years, arose and Said "It is I who shall go, for who can fill Elijah's shoes better than Elisha? I shall continue from where my master stopped. Some Nigerians applauded him calling a starboy while others said Nay!! Abomination! Ashes has come to replace Ashes.
Then Peter the Son of Obi, Then Wike the son of Nyesome, Then Atiku, then Oshomole then Utomi then Amaechi, and behold an uncountable number of sons queued behind each other to fight for one throne. And lo there was no time in a history of the Nation were so many people fought for one thing like the time.
So
Hence the people rented their clothes into shreds and cried unto the heavens saying;

"God who searcheth the heart of kings, those who are to lead have become more than the led. Is this passion to save or hunger for power?.

Give us a wisdom and a hand to choose aright, for carnal judgement is vanity but in your hand is the power to save.
Behold the people of the Niger took up the Nation in prayers and placed it on the hand of their God.....To be continued

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Angelfrost(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2022
Good for him... One should always bow out when the ovation is loudest.

Chelsea should do the needful... Send that fat man back to Italy, and sign this Polish striker.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Emu4life(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2022
This guy is obsessed with Barcelona. Can't believe he is taking a pay cut just to go Barca.
The prospect of winning the Ballon D'Or may be

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by sanmtiago(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2022
I wonder where he’ll decide to go next. I suspect Barca. One of bayerns all time greatest kiss
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by inoki247: 3:03pm On May 30, 2022
Come sign for Kano pillars undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by pagorino(m): 3:04pm On May 30, 2022
Best of luck to him. He will always be remembered for his outstanding and brilliant performances while in the red outfit. Bye � legend

1 Like

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Nova1988(m): 3:04pm On May 30, 2022
grin
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by LesbianBoy(m): 3:04pm On May 30, 2022
He and his replacement mane are leaving their respective clubs for one thing DISRESPECT from their clubs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:04pm On May 30, 2022
Bayern Munich is a great club and a tough one, won UCL on a winning streak (recent title). All the best R. Lewan
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Acdhaq: 3:06pm On May 30, 2022
L

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Bahamas95(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2022
Bayern should respect themselves and allow him leave, he has tried for them........They shouldn't frustrate him like Daniel Levy/Tottenham.

1 Like

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Pitre07: 3:07pm On May 30, 2022
smiley
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Emu4life(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2022
LesbianBoy:
He and his replacement mane are leaving their respective clubs for one thing DISRESPECT for their clubs
Keep quiet, you this Penaldian.

7 Likes

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Anticrime77: 3:07pm On May 30, 2022
Becareful with a scammer spamming all d thread with free class. He is a wanted fraudster..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Kingcalls: 3:08pm On May 30, 2022
Ronaldo might replace him at Bayern
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by GODPUNISHALABI: 3:09pm On May 30, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Lewandowski is bigger than all Arsenal players (Dead or Alive) joined together.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Ezedon(m): 3:09pm On May 30, 2022
It's your choice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

USA Vs WALES: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (1 - 1) On 21st November 2022 / CAN U-17: Nigeria Vs Cote D'ivoire (0 - 1) On Wednesday 17-April-2013 / VAR: What Famous Coaches Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.