Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me (20208 Views)

Dembele Renews Barcelona Contract?� Lewandowski: "My Cycle At Bayern Is Over" / I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award / AFCON 2019: Why each Quarter-finals side will progress (and why they won't) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by schoolboymatt(m): 4:19pm On May 30, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Lewandowski is bigger than all Arsenal players (Dead or Alive) joined together.
You are not sick...are u?
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Ray07(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2022
Angelfrost:

Don't mind Chelsea... Let Dem be doing pass themselves.

Person wey don dey put on weight anyhow since leaving United... I wonder what they magic they were expecting from someone who solely taps in goals after others have done all the work.

An older Lewandoski is more fit and reliable.
They sweating machine monster. grin
Tuchel don exhaust all him wahala finished for Lukaku. Na to look for mugu club way go buy am.

United are also regretting the Wan Bisaka deal. grin
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by DavSagacity(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2022
How old are you..??
SenatePresdo:

1 Like

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by toprealman: 4:43pm On May 30, 2022
As a legend of that club, I feel this guy is not going about it the right way.
Clubs have back room ish though...you never know with these guys
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Sunshine34(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2022
You are Welcome to Manchester United
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Philipo2626(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Mane is coming to replace you.
Sadio Mane can not able to do the wonder actually he is going to be a flop there.
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Philipo2626(m): 4:52pm On May 30, 2022
Mitsurugi:
Time for fresh challenges. That's the mark of true champions.

I hope he'll consider Nottingham Forest grin
At 30 the guy can not be able to play competitive football on EPL otherwise he better go to La Liga considering the fact Barcelona wanted him and he will be able to win something there.

1 Like

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Philipo2626(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2022
Sunshine34:
The home of looser where a player is bigger than club .
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Paulianfa(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Mane are no match to Lewan
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Slynation(m): 5:09pm On May 30, 2022
Emu4life:
This guy is obsessed with Barcelona. Can't believe he is taking a pay cut just to go Barca.
The prospect of winning the Ballon D'Or may be
I guess there is no competition in Germany, as it stands, Bayern already knows they are winning the league next season, it's gets boring when you certainly knows the outcome of events...And he knows no matter what you do, you will hardly be given full recognition in such league

1 Like

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Slynation(m): 5:10pm On May 30, 2022
Sunshine34:
Eya sorry...As for Lewan and his agent, it's either Barcelona or nothing

1 Like

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Mitsurugi(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nothingham forest, bawo?

He dey like say you don dey ment grin grin grin grin

Nottingham Forest no be challenge? Why must ballers like challenge in Manchester City, Barcelona, Juventus, PSG, Inter and it's likes grin
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Streetmovement(m): 5:35pm On May 30, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Nottingham Forest no be challenge? Why must ballers like challenge in Manchester City, Barcelona, Juventus, PSG, Inter and it's likes grin

Wotoporiously cool speaking

If na you you go like the challenge? grin

Big ballers go for big bread

1 Like

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by NaijaCars4sale: 6:09pm On May 30, 2022
Bayern needs to respect his decision, he has done well for them
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by betshopagent(m): 6:25pm On May 30, 2022
Emu4life:
This guy is obsessed with Barcelona. Can't believe he is taking a pay cut just to go Barca.
The prospect of winning the Ballon D'Or may be
d man loves barca but winning balloon d'or at this current is a story for the gods
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by tuzle(m): 6:44pm On May 30, 2022
SenatePresdo:
this is nonsense and rubbish. henry won everything winnable that lewadoski won. and he played in a different era and stronger league.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Wwwq: 8:02pm On May 30, 2022
Really
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by TechBIogger: 8:15pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:
until Liverpool gets replacement before they release Mane
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by TechBIogger: 8:16pm On May 30, 2022
Angelfrost:
Good for him... One should always bow out when the ovation is loudest.

Chelsea should do the needful... Send that fat man back to Italy, and sign this Polish striker.
you mean the striker that prefers sweating than scoring?
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by TechBIogger: 8:18pm On May 30, 2022
Kingcalls:
Ronaldo might replace him at Bayern
Ronaldo wanted moving to Bayern from Juventus, Bayern already had all their complete players that's why he backed off and went back to England
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by TechBIogger: 8:20pm On May 30, 2022
Starz825:

For 2020 na..
When COVID hit really deep...
And there was only one leg matches...
oga forget that thing those people been too hot.
their second round was a two leg tie and they hammered Chelsea 3 nil both at Stamford bridge and Allen
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by TechBIogger: 8:22pm On May 30, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Chelsea (two legs)

Barcelona (two/three legs scores in one match)

Semi finals was no threat either...

Finals is one leg obviously. They were stronger then (I think the coach had a team containing at least a player from top leagues)

Total goal difference from Group stage to finish is more than the total number of teams that participated in the UCL group stage competition.

Played UCL like it was a friendly competition, not just then alone (even recent).
I just quoted the guy sef before even coming across your post.
they hammered Chelsea 3 nil both at Stamford and Allen during the second round
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by TechBIogger: 8:23pm On May 30, 2022
bablon20:
This guy is older than 33 abeg.
na you keep him birth certificate?
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by bablon20(m): 8:24pm On May 30, 2022
TechBIogger:
na you keep him birth certificate?

Ask Google!
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by Starz825(m): 9:54pm On May 30, 2022
TechBIogger:
oga forget that thing those people been too hot.
their second round was a two leg tie and they hammered Chelsea 3 nil both at Stamford bridge and Allen
Na Chelsea be that...
My RM dey beat them steady...since the 2012 defeat via penalty at the bernabeu....I dey beat them steady...2014, 2016, 2017...steady
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by TechBIogger: 9:58pm On May 30, 2022
Starz825:

Na Chelsea be that...
My RM dey beat them steady...since the 2012 defeat via penalty at the bernabeu....I dey beat them steady...2014, 2016, 2017...steady
real get luck that year say Dem no jamb else Dem for collect woto woto.
You no see Barca?
Sha they later lost that COVID-19 form after their coach left

1 Like

Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by xtervaganza(m): 10:41pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:
they don't even play the same position and mane is not as clinical
Re: Lewandowski: My Bayern Story Has Come To An End, I Hope They Won't Keep Me by paduzman: 6:42am On May 31, 2022
Please go to other places and explore abeg, you don try.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAN U-17: Nigeria Vs Cote D'ivoire (0 - 1) On Wednesday 17-April-2013 / Let's Kill The Bookie As I Would Be Dropping My Daily Guaranteed Tips. / Europa League Live Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.