Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) (23262 Views)

TSM Campaigns In Dino Melaye's Domain For Ododo Of Apc In Kabba Kogi State / Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Campaign In Kabba, Kogi West Senatorial District / Peter Obi Explains How Buhari Could Have Ended ASUU Strike In One Month (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by Goodoldays(m): 8:54pm On May 30, 2022
Lol

They are closing in on us all,it’s either now or never.
Don’t let them fool you with paltry sum that won’t sustain you for more than 6 months at most.Purge yourselves of ethnic hate and listen to your conscience.
I have done my evaluations and have come to the conclusion that the man to put an end to this sad reality that’s about to become a norm is PETER OBI.
Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by Map1(m): 8:55pm On May 30, 2022
Allahu akboom.
Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by DamnNiggar: 8:56pm On May 30, 2022
Religion of peace pepper at work
Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by MumuAFONJA: 8:56pm On May 30, 2022
Okay all u yaruba dirty urchins should start blaming IPOB
Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 30, 2022
Nawa o why na
Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by Map1(m): 8:58pm On May 30, 2022
Goodoldays:
Lol

They are closing in on us all,it’s either now or never.
Don’t let them fool you with paltry sum that won’t sustain you for more than 6 months at most.Purge yourselves of ethnic hate and listen to your conscience.
I have done my evaluations and have come to the conclusion that the man to put an end to this sad reality that’s about to become a norm is PETER OBI.
keep advertising your slave master.
Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by Risentouch(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2022
IPOB why?
Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by Igbojew: 9:06pm On May 30, 2022
Let's blame IPOB/ESN as usual for this.It was IPOB/ESN saperatist that drove all the way from South East to Kogi and commit such acts..........I am that Igbojew
Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2022
Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2022
Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by IndianRomeo: 9:10pm On May 30, 2022
Enemies of Nigeria shall not know peace. Must they destroy every part of this country? What are they looking for? What is their problem? Darkness shall never prevail over light.
Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by micaluk: 9:11pm On May 30, 2022
Did I just read that they've sent BOMb squad to check what happened,we don't have police just vigilantes disguising
Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:12pm On May 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Who else noticed Nigeria has become more deadlier than Afghanistan
thats a big lie yes insecurity is on the high but you can never compare naija to Afghanistan haba now
Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by Goodoldays(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2022
Map1:
keep advertising your slave master.

I’m not petty and I won’t stoop so low as to have a word with you.
Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by Arysexy(m): 9:21pm On May 30, 2022
The boko bomb department that were on sabbatical after they used bomb blast to kick out GEJ are now doing rehearsals as Buhari govt is winding down.
Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by shortIGBOman: 9:25pm On May 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

The EAST grin grin grin
Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:29pm On May 30, 2022
vincentjk:
And yet dino is busy looking for who to lift to gain favours.

The intra-state happenings isn't his worries at all smh.
What should be have done?
Run to the APC and get the perpetrators arrested?

Use your head abeg.
Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by Eriokanmi: 9:34pm On May 30, 2022
According to yahaya bello, kogi is very safe
Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by AfricanColumbus: 9:37pm On May 30, 2022
Security Analysis added.
Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by tamdun: 9:45pm On May 30, 2022
Yobabad:
All this Yoruba Muslims miscreants self

Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by deavicky(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2022
I tot they said yeye bello has curb insecurity in kogi?.
Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by Patriotictee(m): 11:13pm On May 30, 2022
Llyodsjids:

Lol
You this scammer
I never get your time
w
The guy is a dirty scammer
Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by stevearagorn(m): 11:20pm On May 30, 2022
Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by Map1(m): 5:23am On May 31, 2022
Goodoldays:

I’m not petty and I won’t stoop so low as to have a word with you.
so what do you think you are?because i still Wonder whenever i see people like you carrying politiciana on their head with benefit of 1k,face cap moving from one place to another,ask yourself what is it going to benefit you if Peter Obi and co become the president of this country?my brother we dont need to become an enemy we cant build on nothig.
Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by placeofallure(f): 6:14am On May 31, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Exactly! That was the analogy I gave when I was discussing the evils of our society with hubby 2 days ago.

We're worse than Afghanistan right now.
Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by Ochibaisik(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Cash out.

Cash app

How bro.
Re: Second Bomb Explosion Rocks Kabba, Kogi In One Month (Video, Pix) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:43am On May 31, 2022
Ochibaisik:

How bro.
Defence budget will increase there..

Everything is staged in Nigeria when it comes to security. They do nothing but get paid big time.

Useless architecture.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prominent Politicians Who Defected To APC After May 29 / Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa / How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.