Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,309 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Attributing Every Post Criticizing Tunibu To IPOB Or Igbos Is An Error - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attributing Every Post Criticizing Tunibu To IPOB Or Igbos Is An Error (433 Views)

Tunibu Supporters: What Does It Mean To "Recharge Lake Chad"? / Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President / Who Are The Majority In Delta State, Urhobo, Itsekiri Or Igbos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attributing Every Post Criticizing Tunibu To IPOB Or Igbos Is An Error by Ceenaija(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2022
The supporters of Tinubu have been attacking the Igbos verbally.They proclaimed that Igbos are inconsequential with 5 percent votes

And In order to continue casting aspersions on Igbos, they tagged every comment made against Tinubu as igbo' s comments.

I thought that they were engaged to make friends for Tinubu not enemies.

Igbos are many I tell you too many to neglect,forget about the south east.

2 Likes

Re: Attributing Every Post Criticizing Tunibu To IPOB Or Igbos Is An Error by duro4chang(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2022
They should continue
Re: Attributing Every Post Criticizing Tunibu To IPOB Or Igbos Is An Error by seunlayi(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2022
Better
Re: Attributing Every Post Criticizing Tunibu To IPOB Or Igbos Is An Error by hisgrace090: 4:29pm On May 30, 2022
That is gross hatred on the part of whosoever is responsible to such blame.
Re: Attributing Every Post Criticizing Tunibu To IPOB Or Igbos Is An Error by UrPapa: 4:30pm On May 30, 2022
It is not an error
The average igbo person hates tinubu for no reason. Maybe because he’s Yoruba

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attributing Every Post Criticizing Tunibu To IPOB Or Igbos Is An Error by DeadorAlive(f): 4:34pm On May 30, 2022
Ceenaija:
The supporters of Tinubu have been attacking the Igbos verbally.They proclaimed that Igbos are inconsequential with 5 percent votes

And In order to continue casting aspersions on Igbos, they tagged every comment made against Tinubu as igbo' s comments.

They have forgotten that Igbos are living in every part of the country and will also vote during election.

Maybe they are only looking at the numbers of voters in Southeast grin

1 Like

Re: Attributing Every Post Criticizing Tunibu To IPOB Or Igbos Is An Error by Ceenaija(m): 4:49pm On May 30, 2022
UrPapa:
It is not an error
The average igbo person hates tinubu for no reason. Maybe because he’s Yoruba

Igbos love Yorubas very well ,go to churches owned by the Yorubas and see the level of love Igbos have for Yoruba but of late Igbos have seen that they are been used and dumped. Though some Yorubas are good.

2 Likes

Re: Attributing Every Post Criticizing Tunibu To IPOB Or Igbos Is An Error by drlateef: 4:51pm On May 30, 2022
Yes we will, because they form the majority. Since Tinubu helped Buhari to defeat Jonathan their Lord, Tinubu became their number 1 enemy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attributing Every Post Criticizing Tunibu To IPOB Or Igbos Is An Error by popesco123: 4:59pm On May 30, 2022
Real yoruba do not involve in this but brainwashed yorubitch Muslim hungry jobless tinubu urchins spend waste time of miserable lives to call ibo and ipob names. Fortunately majority of ibos don't have time for nairaland. They are serious with their business.
Re: Attributing Every Post Criticizing Tunibu To IPOB Or Igbos Is An Error by Ceenaija(m): 6:52pm On May 30, 2022
why should his supporter sow seed of hatred and expect to reap love.
Re: Attributing Every Post Criticizing Tunibu To IPOB Or Igbos Is An Error by Simplelion: 7:22pm On May 30, 2022
drlateef:
Yes we will, because they form the majority. Since Tinubu helped Buhari to defeat Jonathan their Lord, Tinubu became their number 1 enemy.

Jonathan is he an igboman?

1 Like

Re: Attributing Every Post Criticizing Tunibu To IPOB Or Igbos Is An Error by helinues: 7:25pm On May 30, 2022
Wrong. Those who are toxic with the attack are definitely Ipob cos they are uncultured
Re: Attributing Every Post Criticizing Tunibu To IPOB Or Igbos Is An Error by Sonyboom: 7:27pm On May 30, 2022
To hell with you n your entire tribe dead alone n unborn. Who want to make friends with you foolish miserable souls.

Ceenaija:

Re: Attributing Every Post Criticizing Tunibu To IPOB Or Igbos Is An Error by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:28pm On May 30, 2022
I hardly use war metaphors for political analysis due to my belief that politics is not adversarial and not war.

However permit me a little indulgence here, to relate that calling of names and insulting a whole tribe just to pass a message makes one a dunce and appear stupid with nothing to offer aside insults
Re: Attributing Every Post Criticizing Tunibu To IPOB Or Igbos Is An Error by Proudlyomonna: 7:30pm On May 30, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
I hardly use war metaphors for political analysis due to my belief that politics is not adversarial and not war.

However permit me a little indulgence here, to relate that calling of names and insulting a whole tribe just to pass a message makes one a dunce and appear stupid with nothing to offer aside insults

It is people with a very low and degrading me talk health that engage in such senseless things that berates all manner of common sense.

1 Like

Re: Attributing Every Post Criticizing Tunibu To IPOB Or Igbos Is An Error by Sonyboom: 7:30pm On May 30, 2022
It seem thunder want to strike your Igbo papa dead. Na Ogun go Kee all of una if you vote Tinubu.

Ceenaija:

Igbos love Yorubas very well ,go to churches owned by the Yorubas and see the level of love Igbos have for Yoruba but of late Igbos have seen that they are been used and dumped. Though some Yorubas are good.
Re: Attributing Every Post Criticizing Tunibu To IPOB Or Igbos Is An Error by Sergio101(m): 7:30pm On May 30, 2022
The rabid mofos won't listen to you @op
Re: Attributing Every Post Criticizing Tunibu To IPOB Or Igbos Is An Error by Sonyboom: 7:31pm On May 30, 2022
Jabs you mad fool seen any Yoruba ask for Igbo love on NL. I repeat it will not be well with you n your entire Igbo tribe if any of you vote Tinubu.

Ceenaija:
why should his supporter sow seed of hatred and expect to reap love.
Re: Attributing Every Post Criticizing Tunibu To IPOB Or Igbos Is An Error by drlateef: 7:32pm On May 30, 2022
Simplelion:

Jonathan is he an igboman?

Ask the igbos now!!! They know why they are angry when Tinubu defeated Jonathan!!! They didn’t hide it.
Re: Attributing Every Post Criticizing Tunibu To IPOB Or Igbos Is An Error by Oluwatobike: 9:10pm On May 30, 2022
With Atiku as PDP candidate, I don’t see Tinubu winning the election.

Northerners will collect whatsoever Tinubu offer them for their vote but on the day of election, 85% will vote for Atiku. SS and SE will do the same, while vote in SW will be shared 30, 40 and 30 respectively. You don't have to believe this, but it's the obvious. Know this, know peace.
Re: Attributing Every Post Criticizing Tunibu To IPOB Or Igbos Is An Error by Putinofrussia: 9:13pm On May 30, 2022
Ceenaija:

Igbos have always shown hatred towards the Yorubas since time immemorial even with all Yorubas did and still doing for them.

Most Nigerians voted for Abiola but the Igbos stil showed their hatred.
They have always blamed Yoruba for anything that happened to them even when everybody knows that Yoruba...not Obasanjo brought by Igbos and Hausas...have always been in opposition until 2015.
Why the hatred?
Banjo fought on their side even led their army.
Prof Aluko helped Ojukwu.
Wole Soyinka risked his life for the Igbos.
Fajuyi died for an Igbo.
Yoruba gave back their properties after the civil war.
Yorubas are even supporting an Igbo man to be president...Afenifere,Deji Adeyanju,FFK etc.
Why the hate..

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What If APC Gives Yahya Bello Their Ticket / Buhari Has Never Betrayed Tinubu / Confusion In APC, The Boys In Khaki Are Keenly Watching..!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.