Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki (33404 Views)

Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) / Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) / Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by kolnel: 4:56pm On May 30, 2022
nice
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by Kwara1stson: 4:58pm On May 30, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Atiku is doing the right thing.

There's this look I always see on Atiku's face; look at the 3rd photo. This look of you guys where hear wen when I become president. I dey fear that man
what rubbish are u saying? Ur statement is incoherent.
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by Lanretoye(m): 4:58pm On May 30, 2022
Why atiku looking like person wey lose money?
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by okuta007: 4:58pm On May 30, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

There's this look I always see on Atiku's face; look at the 3rd photo. This look of you guys where hear wen when I become president. I dey fear that man

why is ATIKU desperate to rule NIGERIA for the past 30 years? Because he has an evil agenda - he will sell NIGERIA and turn the lights off

ATIKU IS A THIEF and must never be allowed to rule Nigeria - Tinubu is not better with stealing BUT look at Lagos - he changed it

What did Atiku do to change ADAMAWA - nothing - CHARITY they say begins at home

You can not change Adamawa, how can you change NIGERIA ?

with 5 wives and 26 children - ATIKU, LOOTERS and SONS Fulani LIMITED will finish the treasury

he spent $100 million to get the PDP Ticket and you think he is not going to steal $5Billion to cover all his expenses for 30 years trying?

ATIKU must not win - he is a pawn on the FULANI Agenda chess board - it is crazy to think FULANI is 6% of Nigeria's population

Yet they are about to rule Nigeria for 16 years ? and when Herdsmen are kidnapping, killing and raping Nigerian families daily ?

IF THIS IS WHAT NIGERIANS WANT - EVEN GOD IN HEAVEN WILL DESTROY THE COUNTRY FOR HAVING SENSELESS CITIZENS!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by DSC7: 4:58pm On May 30, 2022
Peter Obi all the way....

Nigeria must be great Again....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by cobsol(m): 4:58pm On May 30, 2022
Bullshit, in other elections the youth from south to east have not been this interested in voting, I mean Buhari have reset our brains.

Can Atiku buy serious minded youth with his I'll gotten wealth?

They said the north have numbers that's because down here we have not been been voting and a Kwankwaso will divide them, who divides us?

On Peter the rock we stand.

Vabi forum is the first. Forum you can ask any question and get instant answer www.vbn.ng

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by goody234: 4:58pm On May 30, 2022
Nigerians vote wisely this represents more of the same another 8 years of no progress ....pls vote wisely the youth deserves to vote NO TO THESE HAS BEENS !!
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by Fuckyoumod: 4:59pm On May 30, 2022
God1000:
Both Atiku and Tinubu represent backwardness, electing any of them will further sink Nigeria down.

Please young Nigerians should listen to my caveat now, don't say I didn't tell you

A word to the wise is enough, use your nous

Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by DeadorAlive(f): 5:00pm On May 30, 2022
ygowon:
Atiku has been there. Saraki has been there? What do they want to change this time?

The last time I checked, Atiku was NEVER a President.
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by OBOTOTHICK(f): 5:00pm On May 30, 2022
Atiku is always wearing a evil eye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by stanluiz(m): 5:05pm On May 30, 2022
Where is wike cheesy cheesy Is he still nursing his wounds after his defeat ? Why hasn't he congratulate Atiku ?

The defeat Pain wike die grin Rivers State money wasted.
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by toprealman: 5:08pm On May 30, 2022
God1000:
Both Atiku and Tinubu represent backwardness, electing any of them will further sink Nigeria down.

Please young Nigerians should listen to my caveat now, don't say I didn't tell you

A word to the wise is enough, use your nous

Include that other person that must never near Aso rock
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by Karemarealty288(m): 5:09pm On May 30, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Atiku visiting the following people before the end of this year.

Pastor Adeboye

Bishop Oyedepo

Dr Olukoya of MFM

Apostle Sulema

Dr Eneche

David Ibiyome

Rev Fr Mbaka

Myself. The one and only falseprophet1 of Nairaland.

Seun Osewa.

Linda Ikeji

Aki and Paw paw

Lalasticalala

Mynd44

Dominique

Tonto Dike

All Nairaland mods

Mr Macaroni

Emmanuella of MC angel comedy

And many more whom time will not permit me to mention.

This I have seen.

Yes cos he is the next President of Nigeria. Apc has been cornered.
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by God1000(m): 5:10pm On May 30, 2022
toprealman:

Include that other person that must never near Aso rock
it's done
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by eguarojeona: 5:10pm On May 30, 2022
The south did all that was required. Had to remove secondus and elect a northerner. This is so the party would field a southerner.But desperate northerners still hijacked the party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by adolfHitler1934: 5:10pm On May 30, 2022
alsudan:
If you like Visit Lucifer, you or Thiefnibu will never be President.

Corrupt Money Bags have never been elected President of Nigeria, it won’t start now.
As usual, threatening and chest beating. Meanwhile you and your peole dont have voters card and don't vote, so how do you stop someone from winning....is it by threatening on twitter and Nairaland?

Ndi Uchu'

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by adebwalex(m): 5:11pm On May 30, 2022
Nigerians say no to another fulani man. Atiku that cannot bold enough to condemn Deborah Death by his fellow people want to lead Nigeria. He is already a failure.
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by kunleiky(m): 5:13pm On May 30, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

There's this look I always see on Atiku's face; look at the 3rd photo. This look of you guys go hear wen when I become president. I dey fear that man
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by redcliff: 5:13pm On May 30, 2022
Atiku even without power is powerful. Talkeless of when he get the power
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by kunleiky(m): 5:13pm On May 30, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

There's this look I always see on Atiku's face; look at the 3rd photo. This look of you guys go hear wen when I become president. I dey fear that man
Honestly, you pre-empted me on this. The same thought I'm having.
Someone said Atiku will show Nigerians shege if elected grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by Corporate2020: 5:13pm On May 30, 2022
alsudan:

Corrupt Money Bags have never been elected President of Nigeria, it won’t start now.

Uncle, e be like say you don dey vex
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by Advocate500: 5:13pm On May 30, 2022
alsudan:

Buhari represents what? Not against your assertion about Atiku, so don't misunderstand me.
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by Artiiclebeast: 5:16pm On May 30, 2022
The current idiot go work covertly for this bisexual one to still to consolidate and continue their Fulanisation plans.

Na so dem take package and prop that one up like better person not knowing he's as useless as the P in psychology.

Na the poor ignorant Nigerians wey no understand the rigmaroles I dey pity for.
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by dammyco(m): 5:16pm On May 30, 2022
Na me be the next ooo, I go kill snail for you and you go drink palmi
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by Eriokanmi: 5:16pm On May 30, 2022
If Labour Party could form alliance with kwakwanso and others Apc/pdp is a gonner
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by PlaYaJones: 5:17pm On May 30, 2022
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by Enumerator(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2022
I tell you!
NaughtyBrainiac:

Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by Ever8090: 5:18pm On May 30, 2022
But is this guy really serious about this his president stuff, him think say na only Fulani/Muslim/North na him get this country?
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by descarado: 5:19pm On May 30, 2022
adebwalex:
Nigerians say no to another fulani man. Atiku that cannot bold enough to condemn Deborah Death by his fellow people want to lead Nigeria. He is already a failure.
He is not fulani.

The way we have multiple ethnic group in the South is the way we have in the North.

The only diff is the North use common language, Hausa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Electronic Transmission Of Results Not Mandatory – APC Replies Atiku, Obi / The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) / Nigerian Army Pulls Out Five Generals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.