Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki (33408 Views)

Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) / Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) / Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by Wchris(m): 5:19pm On May 30, 2022
Atiku looks in a deceptive way
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by descarado: 5:20pm On May 30, 2022
Ever8090:
But is this guy really serious about this his president stuff, him think say na only Fulani/Muslim/North na him get this country?
Fulani is one among more than 30 ethnic group in the North.
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by kay1one(m): 5:21pm On May 30, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Atiku is doing the right thing.

There's this look I always see on Atiku's face; look at the 3rd photo. This look of you guys go hear wen when I become president. I dey fear that man

I have not commented on a post on nairaland for over 4 years but had to break tradition for this. You're very right! He has that look!
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by onunwa21(m): 5:23pm On May 30, 2022
Saraki follow dey game
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by dvkot(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2022
Rather have atiku be my president than the other dumb looking vegetable old man.. How will he even be in suit? Then represent us globally? Na ... Rather atiku even though i 100% prefer peter obi over him
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by otipoju(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

There's this look I always see on Atiku's face; look at the 3rd photo. This look of you guys go hear wen when I become president. I dey fear that man

I remember back when Obasanjo was president and fuel prices was was increased to about 89 naira per liter and there was a labour strike...i remember Atiku saying government will not stop until the prices became 120 naira per litre.

That man has zero love for Nigeria's growth. Its just power for the sake of power. The darkness in this country has to do with his hand in Mikano generators.
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by IbadeHQ: 5:29pm On May 30, 2022
Kingxchange44:
On PETER OBI'S mandate I stand.
Get your PVC so we can get this thieves disgraced

On what u say....do you know where Labour party Secretariat is in your state. you can't build something on nothing. Peter Obi won't see 5th in that election. Don't waste your vote.
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by thinkdip(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2022
God1000:
Both Atiku, Jonathan and Tinubu represent backwardness, electing any of them will further sink Nigeria down.

Please young Nigerians should listen to my caveat now, don't say I didn't tell you

A word to the wise is enough, use your nous

who should we vote for
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by Cajal(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2022
DeadorAlive:

Buhari the Saint got there since 2015 and Nigeria became worse
Brother
They are the same in crimes
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by shortIGBOman: 5:34pm On May 30, 2022
God1000:
Both Atiku, Jonathan and Tinubu represent backwardness, electing any of them will further sink Nigeria down.

Please young Nigerians should listen to my caveat now, don't say I didn't tell you

A word to the wise is enough, use your nous

Trash.
Nigerians no go vote Peter Obi. Carry your campaign go East.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by Cajal(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

Is going to sell NNPC to his bossom friend TINUBU
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by Shikena(m): 5:35pm On May 30, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

That's why I want Atiku to be president since we stubborn well well and we no dey learn lesson grin
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by DeadorAlive(f): 5:35pm On May 30, 2022
Cajal:

Brother
They are the same in crimes

I know
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by Shikena(m): 5:37pm On May 30, 2022
kunleiky:

Honestly, you pre-empted me on this. The same thought I'm having.
Someone said Atiku will show Nigerians shege if elected grin
grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by Emmykonking01(m): 5:38pm On May 30, 2022
We are tired of the saint APC
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by Shikena(m): 5:38pm On May 30, 2022
otipoju:

I remember back when Obasanjo was president and fuel prices was was increased to about 89 naira per liter and there was a labour strike...i remember Atiku saying government will not stop until the prices became 120 naira per litre.

That man has zero love for Nigeria's growth. Its just power for the sake of power. The darkness in this country has to do with his hand in Mikano generators.
Atiku no send anybody. Even Obasanjo fear the guy, and that's another confirmed devil o grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by Sleekfingers: 5:39pm On May 30, 2022
oshozondii:
Atiku earlier visited Gov Wike in his Abuja residence.

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1531291842116976641?t=41rgK1HaKZotE5GQyJiHFQ&s=19

The way , I dey look Atiku, that dude go wicked o.....see as him face strong like person , wey don smoke pawpaw leaf
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:41pm On May 30, 2022
Saraki _Tumbuwal_Atiku VS how Wike felled
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by nedekid: 5:45pm On May 30, 2022
thorpido:
Atiku o,Saraki o,Tinubu o........by God's grace none of them will become Nigeria's president come 2023.

Nigerians una mumu never do?
Bros face reality..
You likely might have to either Tinubu or Atiku as your president 2023.
The issue is which of them you vote for when the time comes.
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by juman(m): 5:48pm On May 30, 2022
They're sharpening their mouths hoping to steal billions of dollars.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by AngelicBeing: 5:51pm On May 30, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Atiku visiting the following people before the end of this year.

Pastor Adeboye

Bishop Oyedepo

Dr Olukoya of MFM

Apostle Sulema

Dr Eneche

David Ibiyome

Rev Fr Mbaka

Myself. The one and only falseprophet1 of Nairaland.

Seun Osewa.

Linda Ikeji

Aki and Paw paw

Lalasticalala

Mynd44

Dominique

Tonto Dike

All Nairaland mods

Mr Macaroni

Emmanuella of MC angel comedy

And many more whom time will not permit me to mention.

This I have seen.
lncluding me, and he must settle me with 1 billion dollars or l will scatter his Presidential campaign from the Celestial realms tongue
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by FalseProphet1(m): 5:55pm On May 30, 2022
AngelicBeing:
lncluding me, and he must settle me with 1 billion dollars or l will scatter his Presidential campaign from the Celestial realms tongue
I see you on a queue where 10k is being by Atiku shared but the money finished before it got to your turn.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by saintkel(m): 5:55pm On May 30, 2022
Kingxchange44:
On PETER OBI'S mandate I stand.
Get your PVC so we can get this thieves disgraced
don't mind nairalanders....most of us don't have pvcs.....I wish someone will create a topic on that!
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by AngelicBeing: 5:59pm On May 30, 2022
FalseProphet1:

I see you where 100 million Euros was given to you by Atiku, and Tinubu gave you 700 million dollars

This I have seen.
Gbamsulotely cool

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by bigtt76(f): 6:09pm On May 30, 2022
People wen nor understand, Gov Wike was the long con in the PDP primaries. Nobody nor go tell me say Atiku nor buy form give these men to discourage other credible aspirants from contesting.Only Wike fell for it and bought his own form. The others stepped down for Atiku in accordance while Saraki remained to give it a credible face.

Similar thing will happen during the APC primaries.

oshozondii:
Atiku earlier visited Gov Wike in his Abuja residence.

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1531291842116976641?t=41rgK1HaKZotE5GQyJiHFQ&s=19

Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by ForexMaster123(m): 6:14pm On May 30, 2022
MrFourSHIRTS:
Nigerians are done for...
Why must you always chose to learn the hard way.
Arent you all thinking straight ?
How many times do you want to chose old folks to rule you ?
start a revolution & we will follow you ma Nigga.
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by ufuosman(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2022
Main campaign don start
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by Akmahoghany: 6:20pm On May 30, 2022
alsudan:
If you like Visit Lucifer, you or Thiefnibu will never be President.

Corrupt Money Bags have never been elected President of Nigeria, it won’t start now.
and what has been the outcome of the saints that have ruled? Nonsense talk!!!
Re: 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki by ygowon: 6:27pm On May 30, 2022
DeadorAlive:

The last time I checked, Atiku was NEVER a President.
While Obasanjo was out of the country and transferred power to him, I'm sure you saw how billions missed. The same way we know that Osinbajo would do better when he acted while Buhari was away. That's same way we know Atiku would finish Nigeria, the reason Obasanjo fought against him.

A big No for Atiku if Nigeria must move forward.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Undergoes Back Surgery (Photos/Video) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Claudiana On Her Birthday (Photos) / Wike: Aircraft Abandoned By Amaechi In Germany, Retrieved, Repaired And Returned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.