Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) (76443 Views)

Abure Violates Court Order, Resumes At LP Secretariat Amid Tight Security / APC Convention: Photo Of Tinubu And Osinbajo, Akande / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by lite15(m): 6:41pm On May 30, 2022
Toyinfaru12y:
6wyec

shut your Mouth
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Reality3080: 6:43pm On May 30, 2022
Emekaonline:

Many of you fools believe that there was money in the Bullion van but now you can say the Ghana must go bag with Obi pandora is just electoral materials. You are one of the bloody hypocrites in NL
when we saw bullion van enter tinubu house they believed it contain money

When Amaechi visited adamu n we saw Ghana must go bag they believed it contain money

Now we have seen Ghana must go bag with Peter obi n they are now telling us it is campaign materials

That’s d highest level of hypocrisy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Nigerianfactor: 6:43pm On May 30, 2022
NwaIdeato:
See the level of stupidity Yaribanzas have reduced themselves to, so sad to see how a once esteemed and prestigious ethnic nationality reduced themselves to utter jokes

You guys should stop this hatred and tribalism. It does not help anyone at all
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Slurity(m): 6:43pm On May 30, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Yorubas are illitrates.

Election materials are now money.

Ndiara.
By the time you abuse and curse Yoruba and hate Fulani, you will invite angels to come and vote your saint Peter obi, you guys lacks the knowledge behind game of politics

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by nams77: 6:45pm On May 30, 2022
Dawn91:
Who pushed this nonsense to front page .come on lads for once let us have sense. That is how one was on the other page saying this gentleman hates Yoruba? How?

This is one detribalised individual. I am even more tribalistic than him cause I am from Edo state but I don't like Yoruba, Delta , Bayelsa and Rivers people at all. Come on let's do things with sense pls .

Forget tribe this man will give us back a good economy. Naira would probably rise to N150 to $1.
Jobs would finally be available, Finally NLC might outlaw contract staffing, customers will secure our poruus borders , a proper census would be carried out , all the sea ports would become active and dredging done where necessary. He would probably have the balls to scrap NNPC and create state police . Tribe aside we need this man in Aso rock or Nigeria might crash financially and security wise I'm the next 4 years
Nigerians are the architect of their own problems.

This is the only semblance of sanity and progress in the bleak horizon but they would rather vote crooks and thieves

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by SOFTSKILL: 6:45pm On May 30, 2022
Munzy14:

Fatality...And I know one yeye mod will be having fun pushing fallacy to Front Page...

Anyway, I mynd my business cool

Tinubu urchins can be soo mischievous.

Why are you crying now? What you have been doing to Tinubu for more than two years and currently doing! You cant be protecting your candidate while you disparage those of others

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by drlateef: 6:46pm On May 30, 2022
abc115:

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1531317702094200834

Lobatan!!! Caught in the act!!! Angel for morning, devil for night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by lexisop: 6:47pm On May 30, 2022
This news is baseless

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Onyeziokwu(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
U will need a bigger brush to taint that man. Try harder.
Btw how did an official with bag of voting materials going in opposite direction become Peter Obi?
I know who you work for. He is Thuggery and CORRUPTION Personified. Continue to worship your Bullion Van Deity.

One of the smartest answers ever read here on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by legba1(m): 6:48pm On May 30, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Yorubas are illitrates.

Election materials are now money.

Ndiara.

You must silly for that statement. Where are you from. You uncouth lots. Can you and your few ilks make that your "Mr untainted " president of Nigeria. Foolish people.
You will just open mouth and spew rubish. Oloriibu Omo abii pabe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by SOFTSKILL: 6:49pm On May 30, 2022
Gozac:

SW urchins keep tainting and demarketing any candidate from SE.

They got the impetus from the SE urchins who hate anything Yoruba! Game on!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 30, 2022
abc115:

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1531317702094200834

Well! I am not surprised. When you are used to moving funds with such bags, every bag you see becomes a suspect.

But the truth is you just ended up telling us exactly how your mind works.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by shinealight(m): 6:49pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
Tinubu fighting dirty. Peter Obi is not like that

What’s Tinubu got to do Labour Party primaries? Some of you are sooo funny….if your wife refuses to accommodate you at night, you’ll probably blame it on Tinubu! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Misterdhee1(m): 6:50pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I didn't see Peter obi carrying a ghana must go bag in the picture

Peter obi is the type that doesn't give bribe like Tinubu so this news is born out of hate,envy and jealousy
This one na Wetin?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Ournolly: 6:52pm On May 30, 2022
Mynd44:
Electoral materials for the primary election?
Yes, or is primary election not an election?

Either way I do not know what's in the bad but I cannot understand why Obi need to share money when he was unopposed.
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Princeton92(m): 6:52pm On May 30, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Btw how did an official with bag of voting materials going in opposite direction become Peter Obi?
I know who you work for. He is Thuggery and CORRUPTION Personified. Continue to worship your Bullion Van Deity.

LMAO
Preach....
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Lush100(m): 6:53pm On May 30, 2022
Pls how do I get a voter card.
I'm very impressed to vote peter Obi because I am tired to this thieves we call nigeria leaders.

Monkey pox is now in Nigeria.
NCDC Livescore will resume shortly.
Fire : they are still planning that one.
Inec and ministries of finance or accountant general offices are the target; maybe NNPC, nddc and the like.
While efcc turned to bat at delegates sharing dollars. They became blind. NFIU too became deaf and blind.
Political killings too will resume. Police will be giving us statement with no results.
Some innocent folks will be shown on tv.
Last minute project will be awarded.
And thieves will once again plan their re-election. Celebrities and musician will sing their praises and BMC and zombies will fight on social media, nairaland and twitter for 29,950 (because bank will take stamp duty: wetin consign them)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by pfadom: 6:55pm On May 30, 2022
The Ghana-must-go bag contained the presidential primary election materials.

Must every Ghana-must-go bag contain money?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by smileyoo: 6:55pm On May 30, 2022
Dawn91:
Who pushed this nonsense to front page .come on lads for once let us have sense. That is how one was on the other page saying this gentleman hates Yoruba? How?

This is one detribalised individual. I am even more tribalistic than him cause I am from Edo state but I don't like Yoruba, Delta , Bayelsa and Rivers people at all. Come on let's do things with sense pls .

Forget tribe this man will give us back a good economy. Naira would probably rise to N150 to $1.
Jobs would finally be available, Finally NLC might outlaw contract staffing, customers will secure our poruus borders , a proper census would be carried out , all the sea ports would become active and dredging done where necessary. He would probably have the balls to scrap NNPC and create state police . Tribe aside we need this man in Aso rock or Nigeria might crash financially and security wise I'm the next 4 years
don't mind them, let them keep looking for an excuse to continue in their suffering by voting for their usual failed leaders who have nothing positive to offer nigerians, but lootings and subjugation of nigerians with disgusting impunity.
it's like some nigerians still don't want these unnecessary killings in the country to come to an end.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Ferdinandu(m): 6:55pm On May 30, 2022
It's even the hater that brought this to the front page I am thinking about

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by penearth(m): 6:55pm On May 30, 2022
#Photoshop
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Naijanascam: 6:56pm On May 30, 2022
Half baked AFONJA journalists working hard to justify the cursed tips given to them

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by SteveDGreat: 6:56pm On May 30, 2022
So nah for Election venue dem wan go share money.

grin cheesy grin cheesy

All these APC and PDP urchins looking for everything to discredit Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Upworkwriter007(f): 6:57pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
Tinubu fighting dirty. Peter Obi is not like that
I know right, Tinubu asked them to carry the bag, then someone should quickly snap it.....LOL

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Sonyboom: 6:57pm On May 30, 2022
But that won't be the same if it was Tinubu they carried same Ghana must go bag in the next compound n not even the convention ground you bigoted Igbo instinct go claim Tinubu owns the bag ..lol. Many of you igbos n foolishness ehn.

fulaniHERDSman:

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Hussein035: 6:57pm On May 30, 2022
adeoba2008:
So it's now an offence to carry a ghana must go bag smh.

Truly, if it is TINUBU, Your response will be different

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:58pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I didn't see Peter obi carrying a ghana must go bag in the picture

Peter obi is the type that doesn't give bribe like Tinubu so this news is born out of hate,envy and jealousy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by SteveDGreat: 6:58pm On May 30, 2022
Lush100:
Pls how do I get a voter card.
I'm very impressed to vote peter Obi because I am tired to this thieves we call nigeria leaders.

Monkey pox is now in Nigeria.
NCDC Livescore will resume shortly.
Fire : they are still planning that one.
Inec and ministries of finance or accountant general offices are the target; maybe NNPC, nddc and the like.
While efcc turned to bat at delegates sharing dollars. They became blind. NFIU too became deaf and blind.
Political killings too will resume. Police will be giving us statement with no results.
Some innocent folks will be shown on tv.
Last minute project will be awarded.
And thieves will once again plan their re-election. Celebrities and musician will sing their praises and BMC and zombies will fight on social media, nairaland and twitter for 29,950 (because bank will take stamp duty: wetin consign them)

You can register online https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/

After that go to their office and do data capturing.
If you try to book appointment and they tell u no available spot, just go to their office .

Online registration ends tonite
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 30, 2022
Oyerinde16:

because tinubu drove the bullion van...

But the house were the bullion vans were packed is Tinubu's private residence at Ikoyi and not Teslim Balogun Stadium.

Guess, someone gate crashed his house and parked them there.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by oluwazoba25: 6:58pm On May 30, 2022
meritadavize1:
Umpuru mirri people, teuu..... Nyamiri and corruption na 5 and 6
grin werey only 4 ase dem like your coment grin
Re: Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 30, 2022
Agenda must agend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat / Mustapha Sani Abacha Was Born In Aso Rock To A Sitting Head Of State / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.