Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Nigeria Women Have A Serious Problem Called ………. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Women Have A Serious Problem Called ………. (479 Views)

Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Women Have A Serious Problem Called ………. by Explorerx(m): 6:50pm On May 30, 2022
Obesity.
You heard me right
The more we shy against this truth
The more Conundrum we get into
Entering into the City of Abuja can be irritating due to the way female Obesity is rampant. Transportation in Abuja is a big problem due to these, with Obese people causing uncomfortability. We have a serious issue at hand that must be Solved. Firstly orientation should go to the younger ones who see fatness as being Curvy or thick that it is in fact a heart castatrophic time bomb. Heart Diseases are mostly cause by obesity with fats blocking arteries circulation of Blood. Today an obese Woman fainted at Berger after trekking a little distance, if we continue to fetishized obesity scenes like this won’t be occasionally again it will be a daily occurrence .

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Women Have A Serious Problem Called ………. by SarutobiEky(m): 6:53pm On May 30, 2022
Explorerx:
Obesity.
You heard me right
The more we shy against this truth
The more Conundrum we get into
Entering into the City of Abuja can be irritating due to the way female Obesity is rampant. Transportation in Abuja is a big problem due to these, with Obese people causing uncomfortability. We have a serious issue at hand that must be Solved. Firstly orientation should go to the younger ones who see fatness as being Curvy or thick that it is in fact a heart castatrophic time bomb. Heart Diseases are mostly cause by obesity with fats blocking arteries circulation of Blood. Today an obese Woman fainted at Berger after trekking a little distance, if we continue to fetishized obesity scenes like this won’t be occasionally again it will be a daily occurrence .
Nigga...4Q! Are women the only obese beings out there? Go get a life.
Re: Nigeria Women Have A Serious Problem Called ………. by Explorerx(m): 6:55pm On May 30, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Nigga...4Q! Are women the only obese beings out there? Go get a life.
Mumu better focus on your Anal Surgery
You gay mf
Re: Nigeria Women Have A Serious Problem Called ………. by SarutobiEky(m): 6:58pm On May 30, 2022
Explorerx:

Mumu better focus on your Anal Surgery
You gay mf
Lol. You're a sick fvxk bro. You need overdose of rehabilitation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Women Have A Serious Problem Called ………. by Explorerx(m): 7:05pm On May 30, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Lol. You're a sick fvxk bro. You need overdose of rehabilitation.

That’s what your ass needs after your next trip to the toilet. My Condolences to your Anus in advance

(1) (Reply)

No Intimacy With Your Man Or Woman? Do These & Increase Love Intimacy. / Happy Sunday My Children ( Photos) / I Am Free Tonight.. Link Me At Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.