Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) (68720 Views)

If Nigeria Does Not Work, Let It Break Up – Sowore / Plateau Killings: "FG Will Find Permanent Solution To Problem" - Osinbajo / How Nigerian Government Is Tackling Unemployment Problem – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Pastorsmile: 3:40am On May 31, 2022
So if the man on that photo is Tinubu in a certificate issued in 1972 (50 years ago)how come he is 60 something in 2022?
Anyways, there is nothing God can not do.
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by otipoju(m): 3:46am On May 31, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Jagaban Borgu . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

I hope sey dem don increase una salary for una call center
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by IDIOTmoderators: 3:48am On May 31, 2022
anonymuz:
I now regret I'm from South
A bastard uses left hand to describe his father's house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Philipponzaghi: 3:50am On May 31, 2022
pacespot:

Show me the link to the Chicago state university website itself where they acknowledged Tinubu as their former student, not this Ewedu and Amala tabloid, punchNG.

This is their Wikipedia page with Asiwaju name there.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chicago_State_University_people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by olaolaking: 3:51am On May 31, 2022
drlateef:
Fake news. He worked in several international organisations. And you think he used fake certificates? His university confirmed his studentship, yet you are wailing Sowore Do you need some tramadol
This is not necessary. Don't give Nkpurunmurri attention.
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Ifogift007: 3:53am On May 31, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes.
Exactly how dey hyped buhari 8 yrs ago
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by NigerianSage: 3:57am On May 31, 2022
pacespot:

Show me the link to the Chicago state university website itself where they acknowledged Tinubu as their former student, not this Ewedu and Amala tabloid, punchNG.

Even if den show you, you still won't believe it, you go just move your silly goal post to something else.

Who cares what you belive sef? Either way, you won't vote for the man and I doubt he's looking forward to your vote so stop taking yourself too seriously. .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by pacespot(m): 4:02am On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Wikipedia can be edited by anyone my friend, show me their website or a more reliable international media site where Tinubu is acknowledged as a former student of Chicago state university
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Philipponzaghi: 4:05am On May 31, 2022
pacespot:

Wikipedia can be edited by anyone my friend, show me their website or a more reliable international media site where Tinubu is acknowledged as a former student of Chicago state university

Not all Wikipedia can be edited. Some are locked if they are school controlled.

You ask for a school link and I showed you their schiol controlled Wikipedia page.

Is Punch, Vanguard, & Saharareporters not independent enough to be able to verify from the school official themselves which they already did.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by DAwest7: 4:08am On May 31, 2022
Xscape1993:
What do you expect from the founder of agberos in Nigeria? I am not surprised at all. No reasonable Nigerian should talk about him as a president. He can not even become Nigeria's president in the first place.
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by pacespot(m): 4:11am On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Will it interest you to know that the source of that Wikipedia quote alos points to the Lagos state government reports on controversial Tinubu studentship of Chicago state university.

http://nigeriaworld.com/focus/republic/lagosrelease.html

That is why I said Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, you can edit any wiki page and add your link into it as the source

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by DAwest7: 4:11am On May 31, 2022
otipoju:

I hope sey dem don increase una salary for una call center
Abi and I hope dem get enough diapers BUBU go show opolo iragbiji grandpa Tilumbu shege!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Nobody: 4:14am On May 31, 2022
Xscape1993:
What do you expect from the founder of agberos in Nigeria? I am not surprised at all. No reasonable Nigerian should talk about him as a president. He can not even become Nigeria's president in the first place.

Thousands of ants cannot lift a cube of sugar, they can only perambulate and confuse themselves the more.

Great men have purposes, others have wishes.

Sowore is the most confused human being supported by confused people. I have written an episode about him few years ago about how he changed Nativity from when he was a student Union leader at Unilag till date.

TINUBU everywhere on Social Media and also on Print and Electronic Media. This is just like Awolowo, Abiola and Obasanjo names during political battles. I remembered till date the late 1998 / early 1999 assault on Obasanjo because he was contesting PDP ticket with Ekwueme. The saving grace for Obj was the absence of Social Media.

Jesus Christ also suffered similar fate in his days. He became so much popular that he had to ask his Apostles, who do they say I am? At last, the multitude cried aloud, Crucify him! free Barabbas.

Many are the afflictions of a GREAT STAR.

Adamu, an old man whom many people thought will be above the board brought Oyegun as the Chairman of Screening committee clearly shows how cunning, crude and uncivilized of an old man.

We are yet to see anything.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by pacespot(m): 4:14am On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Not all Wikipedia can be edited. Some are locked if they are school controlled.

You ask for a school link and I showed you their schiol controlled Wikipedia page.

Is Punch, Vanguard, & Saharareporters not independent enough to be able to verify from the school official themselves which they already did.

This is the source of that Wikipedia reference of Tinubu, go and check it yourself, you will see that it points to the very Lagos state govt reports on Tinubu studentship of Chicago state university:

So some of Tinubu loyalists in the Lagos state govt could have done that wiki page for him.
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Philipponzaghi: 4:15am On May 31, 2022
pacespot:

Will it interest you to know that the source of that Wikipedia quote alos points to the Lagos state government reports on controversial Tinubu studentship of Chicago state university.

That is why I said Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, you can edit any wiki page and add your link into it as the source

Oga even Gani Fawehinmi did not deny Asiwaju went to Chicago state. Even PDP won’t deny it too.

The only issue is the University of Chicago which he already corrected through that affidavit.

If Punch which is obviously anti-Tinubu could do their own independent fact checking with the school and they confirm that he attended the school, then I don’t know why I am wasting my time with someone like you that has no status whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by pacespot(m): 4:25am On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Oga even Gani Fawehinmi did not deny Asiwaju went to Chicago state. Even PDP won’t deny it too.

The only issue is the University of Chicago which he already corrected through that affidavit.

If Punch which is obviously anti-Tinubu could do their own independent fact checking with the school and they confirm that he attended the school, then I don’t know why I am wasting my time with someone like you that has no status whatsoever.

Yes I'm not famous, but nairaland is a public forum where people take into account the opinions of its members after a fact finding has been done. You might be thinking this is a faceless forum, but you will be shocked to know how many people, i mean popular people, visit here. I am showing you a source of a phony Wikipedia page you quote and you are trying to divert the attention. Have a good day!
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Nobody: 4:27am On May 31, 2022
pacespot:

What has wikipedia got to do with an issue the Chicago State University Registrar has written to confirm. Do you want Chicago State University to edit the Wikipedia page and put their link there? University registry will never do that.

Farooq Kperogi also quoted the Chicago State University confirmation in one of his articles. Sowore a failure, only looking for grant from donor agencies will never see that.

Sowore is bringing Osinbajo, Gani Fawehinmi, 1999 INEC form to an issue the University had clarified thereafter. It shows he is only communicating with fools and the blind people. Farooq Kperogi only observation with the INEC form is the University of Chicago as opposed to the latter Chicago State University which are different institutions.

Omoyele Sowore has changed his personal profile severally on Wikipedia. He has an Ijaw profile which he used when he had problems under Obj. He removed the profile when he was arrested under Buhari and Yoruba women demonstrated against his incarceration.
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Philipponzaghi: 4:46am On May 31, 2022
pacespot:

Yes I'm not famous, but nairaland is a public forum where people take into account the opinions of its members after a fact finding has been done. You might be thinking this is a faceless forum, but you will be shocked to know how many people, i mean popular people, visit here. I am showing you a source of a phony Wikipedia page you quote and you are trying to divert the attention. Have a good day!

Is Punch lying? Let’s start from there.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by shimolv: 4:48am On May 31, 2022
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by ariesbull: 5:01am On May 31, 2022
Yorubas Man Friday
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Nobody: 5:06am On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Is Punch lying? Let’s start from there.

Whatever is in Punch or anywhere is just a wastage of time and self mockery if it differs from the confirmation from Chicago State University. This is the reason in the confirmation, the University said it will never reply any further request on this matter again. Imagine if a University receives almost a million requests on a single subject matter, definitely, they will know the personality is a star. No wonder American Ambassador to Nigeria had to pay him a visit.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Bhol28: 5:09am On May 31, 2022
Tinubu!Tinubu!Tinubu!.Tinubu! Leave this man alone I beg.All these na maKing him more popular
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Duru009(m): 5:18am On May 31, 2022
If TINUBU doesnot WIN this APC primaries, he will scatter the party and move on..
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by biafranrealson: 5:27am On May 31, 2022
Bottom line is that Tinubu may have certificate of primary and secondary schools attended but decided to hid and dodge them , because those certs will reveal his true date of birth.
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Kajaard: 5:38am On May 31, 2022
Whoever cooked up this story is a compound fool.

Tinubu worked with ExxonMobil. I have worked for ExxonMobil and know any certificate forgery will be flushed out. Before employment serious investigation is carried out on all submitted certificates.

I don't like Tinubu as a person but I have completely lost respect for Sowore. I hate lies.
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by shinealight(m): 5:44am On May 31, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1531337706562797570?t=4WtQx1lhrD0skZ3gSRh9qg&s=19

So, why can’t Sowore face his own Presidential ambition? Who in his right mind would vote a goon and interloper like him as President?
All he does is poke his nose into other people’s business but he himself has absolutely Nothing to offer.
He should start at the level of Local Government Counsellor to show us what he can do. Bloody busybody!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Alwaysready(m): 5:48am On May 31, 2022
Cherrybae:
Tinubu is a corrupt criminal. A rogue and a drug convict.

Timubu must be disqualified today. He has been screened yet not cleared.

Tinubu urchins will weep and sorrow today.

You can say that again my dear grin
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Alwaysready(m): 5:50am On May 31, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
grin

Why have you taken this issue so personal like this? You are not from Lagos State and am sure you are not even from the South West, so why are you this pained Okoro?

Online warrior. She is from the southwest and her real name is Kemisola.. Oya,go hug a transformer now!
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Alwaysready(m): 5:53am On May 31, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
But some people used nepa bill certificate and it worked

Yes,everyone's grace is different. Buhari may be corrupt but Tinubu/Atiku is a no go area.

We must find every means to stop this drug lord now.
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Alwaysready(m): 6:05am On May 31, 2022
Miroslavv:
The University in Chicago already confirmed that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a Bonafide Alumnus of the School.
Make Nobody check Jagaban. He is an intellect, through and through.

Hello,anyone in Nigeria can write the column ,fabricate it and publish it in disguise to be the registrar of Chicago state university.

If it were really true,let him go back and get his transcript or certificate and lets watch it live on tv.
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Raph82(m): 6:21am On May 31, 2022
What's the point Sahara reporter is trying to prove here, the 2 universities are in Chicago, and it's been truly established that he finished from this 2 institutions and got his certificates from there. The school has defended him, laying claim to the fact that he was their student, so what's the fuse about? I have someone too who we used to think he was lying about his American university education, he claimed all his certificates got burnt in a fire outbreak years back, he's one of our big bros in the street, until the same university he used to claim he finished from offered him admission for masters degree, that was when everybody went silent. In fact the guy that showed us his admission details was the one who used to attack him the most whenever he's making reference to his university days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) / How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) / Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.