Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) (68716 Views)

If Nigeria Does Not Work, Let It Break Up – Sowore / Plateau Killings: "FG Will Find Permanent Solution To Problem" - Osinbajo / How Nigerian Government Is Tackling Unemployment Problem – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Bishop(m): 2:20pm On May 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu and under-hand dealings are inseparable

I'm yet to see anyone that loves corruption more than Tinubu

The current administration, abhors corruption like the Jonathan administration.Clap for your self.
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by oguns222: 2:59pm On May 31, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Jagaban Borgu . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

Lolz. Show evidence that he is the Brain behind Eko Atlantic
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by oguns222: 3:00pm On May 31, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Tinubu’s name is everywhere

Dude got an outstanding political structure

Do you mean dude has an outstanding history of moral rottenness?
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by oguns222: 3:01pm On May 31, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes.

Show us the modern architecture built by Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by oguns222: 3:03pm On May 31, 2022
cuddlyaplasta4:
Asiwaju no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu

Lolz. Do you live in his house to know he isn't moved?
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Ilaje1: 5:45pm On May 31, 2022
poseidon12:

Did the University of Chicago also confirm he was their student? Please note that the University of Chicago is different from the Chicago State University.

Don't mind those idiots. Tinubu never attended University of Chicago, he lied. Gani proved that.
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Ilaje1: 5:51pm On May 31, 2022
Siwel25:

Are U serious? Do U think I am an idiot or what? Tinubu schooled in the US and worked in the USA. U think Deloitte and Mobil did not do a background check on someone who schooled in their country? He even was a scholar and has hosted his graduation set. He made a GPA of 3.5 out of a maximum of 4.0. How can someone forge a result where he topped his class? He would be easily exposed.

Enough of these fabricated bullshit! Deloitte is even one of those who help other firms do a background check and you are telling me they didn't check? How does that sound to you yourself?

Arthur Andersen also didn't check? So, he became a whole Treasurer of Mobil without being scrutinized? Don't let bitterness make you look crazy PLS!

He made 3.5 GPA? How did you know? Did you confirm from University of Chicago? Or are you talking of Chicago state university?

Do you have to attend school in US to work at deloitte? Or ExxonMobil? How did you know he didn't use the Chicago University cert to get those jobs. Even if you put 3 schools on your resume, those people doing background verification dont necessary have to check all, check one they are good. For example, I know for sure they never checked my BSc. but just my Masters. Bone of contention here is University of Chicago. Thank God people have taken it up. I repeat, Bobo Chicago never attended U of C.
Re: Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 31, 2022
Ilaje1:

He made 3.5 GPA? How did you know? Did you confirm from University of Chicago? Or are you talking of Chicago state university?

Do you have to attend school in US to work at deloitte? Or ExxonMobil? How did you know he didn't use the Chicago University cert to get those jobs. Even if you put 3 schools on your resume, those people doing background verification dont necessary have to check all, check one they are good. For example, I know for sure they never checked my BSc. but just my Masters. Bone of contention here is University of Chicago. Thank God people have taken it up. I repeat, Bobo Chicago never attended U of C.

I and any sane person have very strong reasons to also doubt your education. Didn't the University itself confirm that he was an outstanding graduate? You probably do not know the difference between Chicago state University and University of Chicago . Your reasoning is bitterness filled.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) / Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video) / Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.