Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,862 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare (13383 Views)

The 7 Untouchable People In Nigeria ~ Pastor Enoch Adeboye. / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham / A Former Dictator Is A Better Choice Than A Failed President - THE ECONOMIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by andyanders: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2011
Bakare needs deliverance. A true man of God should watch his utterances. God is watching. He should have predicted that he will not win the election he contested and lost.  I hope he is not Saul, that the spirit of God departed and he was still saying, he was hearing from God. I don’t think he is hearing from the God we knew. God of peace. Jesus came and preached love and not violence. As a man of God, pray for your Nation.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by liquid7: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2011
if you look thru history then you will see that nigeria is very very close to this happening.
we are probably overdue for it but the powers of the west who are scared of any oil production stoppage risk if this causes unrest  have probably been holding this from happening.
but i think this will happen very very soon ,its called breaking point and goodluck has pushed the nation that far.
you don't have to be a prophet to predict this.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by SUV(f): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2011
No-one expected Buhari to win in the South South or South East. No-one also expected Jonathan to score higher votes there than the total votes scored by the Governors and their competitors combined. That is where the massive rigging occurred.

Take Ohakim VS Okorocha, they both combined got a total vote of about 600,000 , whereas Jonathan scored over 1.1million he alone. How is this possible where even Ohakim alone is more popular than Jonathan in that state.

The same thing happened in all the South South and South East states.

We can keep lying to ourselves, but the truth is, we did not have an election, not to even mention free and fair.

Olodo! how many people turned out to vote on the day of Governorship election? and how many came out to vote for presidential?

do the maths on no of voters for each election day and compare the figures.

Pessimist like u will always feel cheated and never seems somefin good.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by SUV(f): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2011
Was this the same pastor who was attacking Tinubu?
he is the same one. loud mouth! what has he said abt the bombings by his political Godfather?

Prophet of Doom. Not even one of his millions of prophesies has come to pas.

i pity gullible Nigerians that pay tithe to him to sponsor violence in this country indirectly.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by SUV(f): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2011
This self acclaimed man of God is one of our major problems in this county. Gosh, i feel like strangling him and his loud mouth with empty brain!.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by DrummaBoy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2011
"Here comes d tender plant from the side of d north. His feet are deeped in the blood of tyrants. He will wipe out tradi
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by DrummaBoy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2011
traditional institutions. In his days the economy of Nigeria will recover faster dan dat of Japan. The mouth of d Lord h
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by DrummaBoy(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2011
has spoken it, d zeal of d Lord shal perform it"
Bakare has given this prophesy a long time ago. Its fruition is here
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by DrummaBoy(m): 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2011
Time will tell.
These times only show that its manifestation is around d corner.
BEWARE NIGERIA.BEWARE CORRUPT MEN&WOMEN
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by DrummaBoy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2011
D prophesy is a good one wen U consider d part of our economy recov faster dan dat of Japan.
Lets wait and see sha
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Kennyyo: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2011
The mis/lack of understanding of issues, the "shallowness" of thots, the subjectivity of opinions and the disregard of obvious facts on Online fora is both appalling and disheartening. Youths who are just eager to talk without patiently weighing their tots. How many of your churches did ur pastors preach about salvation of souls in the past one month? I wonder what hope there is for our country. These Nigerians should be left alone to continue in this suffering. They are not worth dying for. They are given to deceit and blinded by religion. Its a shame. They have never experience the ideal and so don't know what they want. This type of democracy is not the solution to our problem. Brilliant minds know that. WAKE UP NIGERIA. WAKE UP FROM UR SLUMBER NIGERIA!!!!!!!
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by honeric01(m): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2011
Time will tell!

The sign is everywhere but the blind can't see.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by scud(m): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2011
There comes a tender plant from the side of the North, his hand is deep in blood of the tyrants, God bring this to pass in my life time. If Pastor Bakare is crazy, then Prophets Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Hoshea and Isaiah must have been idiots. God told:
(1) Isaiah to walk naked for 3 years to show how a nation will be taken captive
(2) Ezekiel not to cry because HE, God, will kill his wife to depict how the sorrow of a nation will be and to eat cow's dung (after he complained about human dung)
(3) Hoshea to marry a prostitute and sleep with her and make her his wife to depict how he will treat Isreal and  
    Judah

As Pastor Bakare's house got burnt, Nigeria will burn--- as his house is being renovated, Nigeria will be rebuilt and we will have a New Nigeria. God's standard will be raised in this nation.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2011
All that Pastor Bakare has said is true.  I have received this ministration sometime ago when the Lord said that He is sending a Jehu to Nigeria to cleanse Nigeria.  Read about Jehu in 2 Kings 9 and 10 on how he destroyed the prophets of baal.  This will happen in Nigeria.  It can never be wished away. God will not allow the impunity going on in Nigeria to continue unabated.  There will be a serious shaking & quaking in Nigeria.  

I agree with his position on Islamic Banking.  I have said it once on this forum that there is nothing wrong with the introduction of Islamic Banking into Nigeria.  I am not a muslim.  I am a born again child of God.  Many of us who are talking against Islamic banking don't even know what it is all about.  I will suggest that we read about it first before making our comments.  There are Islamic banks in UK and it's open to eveyone (no discrimination).  If we the Christians don't like Islamic banks then we should go and open Christian banks. Simple!
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Enkidu: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2011
Birds of the same feather flock together.Sounds like another parasite. I wonder why no prophet, Bakare and co, never ever recieve any ministrations from the lord abt a cure for simple malaria, a disease that kills millions of Nigerian infants every year.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by sweet9ja: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2011
This man is a fake "man of God" and a bad loser. His prophecy of doom will befall no one but, him and his household.
Mr Bakare's statement is very much inline with that of Mr. Buhari. Seems all previous options they employed to distabilise the country have not worked hence this nonsense prophecy. These guys constitute a security risk to our belove country, in other countries including some in the west, they would have been arrested.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Enkidu: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2011
Yet most of the few effective malaria drugs we use in Nigeria today, come from the research labs of India and China: predominantly Hindu and Buddist nations. Has anyone taken notice? Our minds are polluted with soooooo much garbage.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by bolutito(f): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2011
You all should remember that the media only reports what pays them, not necessarily the whole truth. Journalism in Nigeria has been reduced to twisting facts and reporting inflammatory stories. Did you bother listening to the full message?
We, as Nigerians, have basically never voted right. It is not about voting for Buhari but about choosing true leaders without making everything about sentiments. Save Nigeria Group was never about Buhari but about voting in the right people. I, personally did not want GEJ because he came across as a wasteful ruler. When Bakare accepted to be Buhari's running mate in February, it was because he was only practising what he preaches, you can't keep standing on d sidelines and telling the players what to play when it is in your capacity to get on d field to do it well yourself, it was about telling the cabals that it was enough! Is this the way our country should be?
Remove sentiments, what do we need in Nigeria? LEADERS that would bring about radical change & transform Nigeria, that would make informed choices, pick the right people for the job & not put their family members & friends in positions they don't qualify for. I have never been interested in parties, I look at the individuals, I want results not brand names. The politicians we have would steal irrespective of the party they belong to, we need people who will actually serve, SERVANT LEADERS, not politicians!
The Word says "the government shall be upon His shoulders". If we leave governance 2 the people of d world, would we also leave the world for them?

Enkidu:

YES, Nigeria needs single minded leaders who are accountable to the people they serve. We don't need bakare to tell us that. Who is Bakare accountable to? Certainly not the tens of thousands of worshippers who give him money everyweek. No. There are far many too instances instances where has has taxed and collected tens of millions of naira from his followers without acounting for a penny. That is how he and his likes make their own living.They are the dupes and parasites of our society. I can understand his arrogance and sense of self importance.
If u doubt that Bakare does not know wat accountability means, then simply go to His Church, Latter Rain Assemply and ask for their monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements.

@Enkidu, the "money" is not given to Bakare. The church is not a personal or family business. There is a proper structure in place. There is a governing body and Tunde Bakare does not control the finances of the church. He pays his tithes and offerings, just like every other person. The church does not feed him, he has his own income sources. Did you ask for the accounts and did not get it?
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by hackney(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2011
The easterners are hardly in power yet some d1c.kheaded child of a hooker thinks the
problem  is from east of the niger.

The two tribes are potentially mutually exclusive; only time will tell how it will pan out.
one day it will be all about guts.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Rgp92: 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2011
hackney:

The easterners are hardly in power yet some d1c.kheaded child of a hooker thinks the
problem  is from east of the niger.

The two tribes are potentially mutually exclusive; only time will tell how it will pan out.
one day it will be all about guts.

mate, the guy blaming the problem on east is an African American. Hes on NL to start tribalwar for fun angry

@op

FFS, Somebody lock this stvpid shi.t as.s pastor up or kill him. IF he really is locked up, can we do the same to all the 419 pastor in nigeria too?
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by DrummaBoy(m): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2011
Wen Serleaf was being inaugaratd in Liberia d man who prayed spoke of d prophesy of war dat was given 2 d nation unheede
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by DrummaBoy(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2011
Lo and behold it's Bakare who gave d prophesy in Liberia. He said 'how can U make a tailor ur head of state' etc
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by DrummaBoy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2011
This same Bakare's prophesying of a Tender Plant since 2003. Unfort we are only hearing now
Its a good prophesy though.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by honeric01(m): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2011
@Rgp92

You want Pastor Bakare killed right? why can't you do it yourself or were you the one who tried to burn down his house because they threatened to take away all your corrupt establishments?
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Enkidu: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2011
And what is Bakare's source of income and how much taxes did he pay last year?
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by bolutito(f): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2011
Enkidu:

And what is Bakare's source of income and how much taxes did he pay last year?
You could ask him, you know? I am not his accountant so I do not have access to such information. Of which, what is your own source of income and how much in taxes do you pay?
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by DrummaBoy(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2011
Latter Rain is a church dat pays tax on every article sold in its vicinity
Bakare is a business man. into real estate.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Enkidu: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2011
Well, the subject of this discussion is abt this so called man of fraud, sorry, man of god.Slip of tongue. The two phrase seem to flow into each other.lol.
This guy and his ilk feed so fat on the blood and sweat of innocents that  they now confer ingelligence on themselves because they are able to dupe so many. Intelligent they may be, but they are still men of fraud. Their egos are so inflated that they actually think they can contribute anything meaningful to the growth the nation. Wat a sad irony.
Bakare has shown himself to be a selfish sore loser. I pity those who think they can learn anything from this guy.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Enkidu: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2011
Hah ha ha. bakare is a businessman into real estate. Listen to yourself. They are all businessmen. The business of dupping poor people of their money is a very serious and compettive business. When did he become a real estae mogul, before becoming a pastor or after becoming a pastor? How many estates has he built for the poor members of his flock? A school perhaps? a hospital or clinic? a vocational training center for unemployed youth?
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by Pafuri(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2011
Who let the funk out?
Sniff, sniff.
Sniff, sniff, sniff!

Shut the phuk up already!
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by bolutito(f): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2011
Enkidu:

Well, the subject of this discussion is abt this so called man of fraud, sorry, man of god.Slip of tongue. The two phrase seem to flow into each other.lol.
This guy and his ilk feed so fat on the blood and sweat of innocents that  they now confer ingelligence on themselves because they are able to dupe so many. Intelligent they may be, but they are still men of fraud. Their egos are so inflated that they actually think they can contribute anything meaningful to the growth the nation. Wat a sad irony.
Bakare has shown himself to be a selfish sore loser. I pity those who think they can learn anything from this guy.
Enkidu:

Hah ha ha. bakare is a businessman into real estate. Listen to yourself. They are all businessmen. The business of dupping poor people of their money is a very serious and compettive business. When did he become a real estae mogul, before becoming a pastor or after becoming a pastor? How many estates has he built for the poor members of his flock? A school perhaps? a hospital or clinic? a vocational training center for unemployed youth?  
Listen to yourself. There really is no point, is there? Is every human a scammer? Is every pastor/prophet a liar/cheat? Nobody asked you to listen to them & even if you do, you don't have to do what they say. You have the spirit of discernment to choose what is best for you.
Re: A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare by adejoro75: 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2011
bk.babe97y (m)
United States

Re: A Dictator Is Coming – Pastor Bakare
« #9 on: Today at 07:57:24 AM »

Quote from: 9jaganja on Today at 07:33:40 AM
Wow this dude!! Where tha hell you been at?

I don't think Nigeria can survive another dictator. The people will rather just go separate ways.

This man is honestly bitter. He said "Nigerians will pay the consequences for failing to elect a good leader" , How was he so sure Buhari is the good leader?

Same man that jailed Fela (who has nothing to do with Nigerian money) during his corruption sweep, (Read in Fela's memoir)

Buhari made insensitive utterances that rather further divided the nation during the and before the 2011 elections!!!

Ive been around. I'm just tired of the failure called Nigeria. Such hope, great failure; thanks mostly to those greedy clowns East of the Niger River. Hey, before u castigate me, ask urself: "Who massively rigged in the failure Nigeria currently has as President??"

Its inevitable that a revolution will take place in Nigeria in the future, the real question is:"WHEN?!"

I wish I could regale you with personal tales. . . . . But, if you had an idea how much is being siphoned outta that country daily u'd be just as upset as the good preacher. But, I aint complaining tho, hence my seeming absence on this site.

Thank you Nigeria for ensuring my child (and my future generations) never suffer ever, ever, ever.

This incorrigible ba-sta-rd:

And those zombies who were led on by Tinubu to vote for Ribadu, only to be told zombily, at the 11th hour, not to vote for him and they zombily threw him (Ribadu) under the bus. Also, why did the SW not vote for Bakare?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ojukwu Would Have Joined APC - Okorocha / Breaking: Buhari's LGA Result In Kastina Nullifies GEJ Victory In Ekiti State / Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.