Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku (54764 Views)

You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 30, 2022
BabaJoe001:
Wike dey hustle for vice president slot. It's written in the last sentence.

The smartest comment

I move.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Okwyjesus(m): 10:31pm On May 30, 2022
gratefulheart:
People following Atiku doesn't have that POS. So Atiku know he can't take him for granted. Those southern Governors that betrayed him after they all agreed is shameful. They should expect pay back. This is why the south is not moving forward.

I knew that the southern governors position will not stand the taste of time. The north smartly scattered their unity and as usual had their way.

Wike is a victim on that issue just like every other southern governors
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by ProfAmaben(m): 10:33pm On May 30, 2022
Rebuke:
Mad man cheesy. Yhu've got to just like him though.

Like it or not, wike is the kind of leader Nigeria needs right now. Someone that is blunt enough to call anyone's bluff, without minding whose ox is gored.

He has proven himself to be very trustworthy and reliable. For me, such a man is an asset to the party. If they're wise, they should respect and hold him tight.

It's such a shame that the eastern governors ain't ready for the change their people are longing for. Yes, they will regret it and they will suffer, for real.
It's Wike's family that would suffer, so you should insult a Southern former governor and expect them to support you? Dullards

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Igbojew: 10:35pm On May 30, 2022
Walllee:

Idiotic and greedy 95%,greediness will kill all u people,until u stop greediness,power must stay in the North.Ode
I have never seen a tribe as evil and jealousy inbedded in them as those people but great Igbos don't care their frustrated existence......I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by GGirll: 10:36pm On May 30, 2022
PureNigerian:

yOU ARE THE FOOLISH ONE

grin grin grin
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Igbojew: 10:39pm On May 30, 2022
Watch and see how Tinubu,Osibande and these Nairaland resident Yorubas will blame great Igbos when North won betray them after APC presidential convention and they will come here to blame great Igbos like this good for nothing Wike did here when they are the one that betrayed great Igbos....... I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Perocom(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2022
Omihanifa:
Governor wike is very very right on this one.
All the governors of the south (PDP& APC) came together and agreed that the region should produce the next president.

They feared his tendency to be brutal with words, abusive and disrespectful, if he were more modest and civil like Obi, he would have done better. Did you watch the video where he was insulting his traditional rulers, calling them names as if they were his errant boys? That is as a Governor oo, imagine the presidency on his care, hmmm

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Kunja2: 10:41pm On May 30, 2022
Make baba calm down jor. Suffer what? Lol

Lemme sha be charging with my Oraimo powerbank so I can see as drama unfolds cheesy

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Neoteny7: 10:41pm On May 30, 2022
One bullet dodged.

Another to go

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Nchenches: 10:44pm On May 30, 2022
stanluiz:
I know that was his main reason of contesting.

Atiku told PDP to zone the president to the South East in justice and fairness. But wike with his SW collaborators in the same PDP refuse. Then Atiku said since they can't do it that he will now contest in the PDP.

Where and when did Atiku tell PDP to zone presidency to the SE?

FYI, beginning from when Atiku chaired the wedding ceremony of president Buhari's kid last year, that was when Fulani started preparing Atiku to take over from President Buhari.
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by GGirll: 10:46pm On May 30, 2022
stanluiz:
Wike did not allow it. He feels that he will win no need of consensus candidate from South that why he was insulting his fellow southern governors and aspirant thinking that he can bully and intimidate them but at last, they taught him politics.

They have succeeded in setting SS and SE against each other, but it will be settled later. APC are thinking n praying wike to win, but PDP members knew their game and made sure, Atiku wins cos he's a known threat to their Tinubu or PYO put together knowing fully well how he defeated buhari if not that they rigged him out. They tried to confuse PDP with GEJ decamping to APC but it failed. I'm just loving all sceneries and pray for the best candidate to emerge, fingers crossed.
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by GGirll: 10:49pm On May 30, 2022
[quote author=Neoteny7 post=113326566]One bullet dodged.

Another to go

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by GGirll: 10:49pm On May 30, 2022
Neoteny7:
One bullet dodged.

Another to go

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Rebuke: 10:52pm On May 30, 2022
Igbojew:
Yes Igbos admit already that their governors are f..ls and St..I'd but you Yorubas abi you Wike supporter are evil and first class betrayal.Oh you people expect Igbos to fold their hand while Tinubu, Osibande and Wike comfortable betray Igbos when everybody knows that it is their turn to produce Nigeria presidency but because of Yorubas and Wike greediness which Housas/Fulanis saw as opportunity they took it and make use of it.Why not Southern governors or polticians unanimously support Peter Obi in PDP and believe me same thing automatically replicate in APC but because of greediness of Yorubas and some South South governors like Wike North once again have capital on our disunity and outsmart South again.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

First of fall, let me fix some of yhur gaffes. It's an embarrassment to call me wike's fan, that's an insult to my personality.

Secondly, I am not Yoruba as yhu insinuated. Yhu see, the problem with some of yhu is that, when someone says the truth and it doesn't favour yhu, yhu immediately see that person as an enemy. That mentality has to change.....

Lastly, yhu probably didn't know I once suggested here that Peter Obi should leave PDP and join another party....APC or PDP, non of them is worth my energy.

So, don't be too blinded by emotion or sentiment and turn yhur back to the truth.
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Igbojew: 11:09pm On May 30, 2022
Rebuke:

First of fall, let me fix some of yhur gaffes. It's an embarrassment to call me wike's fan, that's an insult to my personality.

Secondly, I am not Yoruba as yhu insinuated. Yhu see, the problem with some of yhu is that, when someone says the truth and it doesn't favour yhu, yhu immediately see that person as an enemy. That mentality has to change.....

Lastly, yhu probably didn't know I once suggested here that Peter Obi should leave PDP and join another party....APC or PDP, non of them is worth my energy.

So, don't be too blinded by emotion or sentiment and.
You and who that is doing that emotion or sentiment you people always uses as a common words against Igbos here.I don't care whether if you are a Yoruba or from South South or even Igbo but when next you want to comment on a thread that did not about Igbos try and desist from the temptation of bringing Igbos in the thread that is not of their concern because this hatred against Igbos is getting out of hand.Instead of you to blame Wike for betraying Igbos by now supporting Peter Obi instead he was going around castigating and insulting him which you think his South East polticians are now observing you are here absolving same Wike the betrayal only to blame Igbos and Peter Obi like you people always does.Guy better respect your old age.......I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Tomek09(m): 11:10pm On May 30, 2022
sogodihno:
Especially those 5% lunatics and their slavish governor

The dingbats are saying north should continue, sebi they are the one crying marginalization? Thier crying just started, we will be here to mock them, when fulani start dealing with them.

Useless 5% terrorists
Useless f.ool
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Emerie22(m): 11:14pm On May 30, 2022
WATCHOVER:
I love this man
Obaseki was just foolish,

I love him so much
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by sogodihno: 11:18pm On May 30, 2022
Tomek09:

Useless f.ool

Your tears is sweet, I am enjoying it grin grin
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Rebuke: 11:26pm On May 30, 2022
Igbojew:
You and who that is doing that emotion or sentiment you people always uses as a common words against Igbos here.I don't care whether if you are a Yoruba or from South South or even Igbo but when next you want to comment on a thread that did not about Igbos try and desist from the temptation of bringing Igbos in the thread that is not of their concern because this hatred against Igbos is getting out of hand.Instead of you to blame Wike for betraying Igbos by now supporting Peter Obi instead he was going around castigating and insulting him which you think his South East polticians are now observing you are here absolving same Wike the betrayal only to blame Igbos and Peter Obi like you people always does.Guy better respect your old age.......I am that Igbojew

I thought I was replying someone astute, just realising yhu are nothing but a halfwit. Get lost already. Just begone, yhu dolt!

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by E2000: 11:34pm On May 30, 2022
Nigerians and betrayal are 5 and 6
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by grandstar(m): 11:45pm On May 30, 2022
Rebuke:
Mad man cheesy. Yhu've got to just like him though.

Like it or not, wike is the kind of leader Nigeria needs right now. Someone that is blunt enough to call anyone's bluff, without minding whose ox is gored.

He has proven himself to be very trustworthy and reliable. For me, such a man is an asset to the party. If they're wise, they should respect and hold him tight.

It's such a shame that the eastern governors ain't ready for the change their people are longing for. Yes, they will regret it and they will suffer, for real.

grin grin

Agbero better pass
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Acidosis(m): 12:22am On May 31, 2022
If this man had any atom of sense, he would have backed and supported Obi's ambition.
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by zigzagluv: 12:38am On May 31, 2022
I didnt , Wike fought a good fight, Atiku promise Okowa , obaseki and enugu v.p and they betray him
Anaerobi:

But you believed he betrayed South East?
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by obilokechukwu(m): 12:47am On May 31, 2022
Norther and southwest they always in silent, smart, wise and they always in powers but the southeast is to make noice, foolish, not uniting in they tribe, being in poltic for nothing to shown about and not power. Becos the easter are not wise iterms uniting. My igbo political leaders pls work with nnadi kanu to get biafran. Nigeria president will not favour you.
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by oyeb15: 12:57am On May 31, 2022
Let Wike go. He's d problem of PDP .he has been bankrolling Fayose to spoil d party
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by slimghost(m): 2:53am On May 31, 2022
This man has mental problem. A sociopath with no self awareness.
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by okuta007: 3:28am On May 31, 2022
Brexxit:
Mumu southern Governors

My humble question is this

When Wike was supporting the party - helping governors win - doing the heavy lifting to make sure PDP remained a force, where was Atiku ?

He was hiding in Dubai enjoying his life, watching from afar as Wike was working

I am not a fan of Wike, but is this not a case of Monkey dey work, Baboon dey chop?

No matter what, Is Wike crying wolf where there is none? Tambuwal will not realize it now, but his political career is over - even Atiku will be wary of him - That was how Col. Joe Garba got kicked out of the ruling class of the military government

Murtala thought “If Joe Garba could as Brigade of a guards Commander overthrow Gowon his kinsman whom. he trusted, who can he not betray ?” oya, they offloaded him after Murtala came to office and sent him to less sensitive position and gradually fizzled him out of recognition and significance…. while others like Buhari and Babangida rose within the ranks and achieved greater things later in life…

No matter what, 90% of men who cheat with married women never end up marrying such women because every man will ask himself - If I marry this one, she will cheat on me some day too like I am doing with her now

This is why I say Tambuwal is fvck ed already because no one will ever trust him again not even Atiku who knows Wike has been so so nice to Tambuwal and didn’t deserve such treatment

POLITICS IS ALL ABOUT TRUST and once it is breached, one may never ever recover - one day Tambuwal will want to run for president or be VP and southern Nigeria will not remember what he did ? let’s wait and see - 100 years no be forever oooo

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Bluntemperor: 4:19am On May 31, 2022
Yukov:
Just tell us you want to decamp.
APC right now

And so what?
It's unfortunate that the Southern-Politicians ( S/ West,S/ East and the South- South don't learn but rants on different Media outfits and due to greed, jealousy, wickedness,they allowed the North to smile away! The Southern Politicians loved money,positions and themselves than the Masses they claimed to represent- remember the June 12,the role of ABN and even the unusual delivery of 9pm judgement by the then Southern Judge and we are still in the same position!
Mr Wike, you have done your part, please,leave the rest to history! When you gave Sokoto N500 Million for their burnt Market,they quickly came and hailed you but Tambuwal just forgot your good deed by stepping down for Atiku,which your brothers in the South- South( Emmanuel Udom,for example) could not do.
In the North, everyone votes and they moved from place to place to do just that but unlike the South where you are restricted, even the borders are. Indeed, something is wrong with the Southerners! Politics is about interest, know this know peace'.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Bluntemperor: 4:21am On May 31, 2022
Yukov:
Just tell us you want to decamp.
APC right now

And so what?
It's unfortunate that the Southern-Politicians ( S/ West,S/ East and the South- South don't learn but rants on different Media outfits and due to greed, jealousy, wickedness,they allowed the North to smile away! The Southern Politicians loved money,positions and themselves than the Masses they claimed to represent- remember the June 12,the role of ABN and even the usual delivery of 9pm judgement by the then Southern Judge and we are still in the same position!
Mr Wike, you have done your part, please,leave the rest to history! When you gave Sokoto N500 Million for their burnt Market,they quickly came and hailed you but Tambuwal just forgot your good deed by stepping down for Atiku,which your brothers in the South- South( Emmanuel Udom,for example) could not do.
In the North, everyone votes and they moved from place to place to do just that but unlike the South where you are restricted, even the borders are. Indeed, something is wrong with the Southerners! Politics is about interest, know this know peace'.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Akpangbo: 4:21am On May 31, 2022
Nwokem mechie onu there. Anupam.
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by almarthins(m): 5:49am On May 31, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Wike talks too much

He also don't respect anyone, no governor will be comfortable with such an arrogant man as his leader.

Agbero himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics / Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? / Rakiya Musa Birnin Tudu Slapped Twice By LG Chairman In Kebbi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.