Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku (4192 Views)

2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP (2) (3) (4)

You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by wwwihy: 5:03pm On May 30, 2022
BREAKING: ‘You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku
"We have done our own part, we never betrayed anybody because it’s not in our blood to betray. It is a shame to those people,some of our governors of the south that they are...the people they used to sabotage us. Moreover, we have shown them that we are not like them, we have the capacity to do whatever is good for us,” Wike �

https://twitter.com/Imranmuhdz/status/1531301263668924418

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has lampooned governors from the southern region for betraying and causing him to lose the presidential ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to former vice president Atiku Abubakar.

Wike, during an event organized to welcome him after the PDP primary in Rivers State, described governors from the South as “betrayers” and stated that they will “suffer” for their actions in the nearest future.

THE WHISTLER reports that the Rivers governor attacked his southern colleagues a few hours after Atiku paid him a visit at his Abuja residence on Monday.

“We have done our own part, we never betrayed anybody because it’s not in our blood to betray. It is a shame to those people…some of our governors of the south that they are the people they used to sabotage us. Moreover, we have shown them that we are not like them, we have the capacity to do whatever is good for us,” Wike said at the event streamed live on Facebook and monitored by THE WHISTLER.

https://thewhistler.ng/breaking-you-will-suffer-wike-blasts-southern-govs-for-betraying-him-for-atiku/

"What Pains Me The Most Is People Who I Always Stood For , Fought For And Called Brothers Betrayed Me". ~Governor Wike
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by successmatters(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2022
Wike, you used your mouth to betray yourself, you were fighting everyone at the same time, creating more enemies unto yourself than friends.

PDP had ruled from the south south, and now its the turn of the south east, Wike got greedy and refused to zone the ticket to the south, hoping to benefit from the confusion.

You deserve all the shame, for a resounding failure you have become. You got served.

Same fate awaits Umahi, he will collect wotowotoriously grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:05pm On May 30, 2022
cool cool
Nobody will suffer anything. I only see one garrulous tout in Kuje when his tenure is over. EFCC be warming up.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Putinofrussia: 5:07pm On May 30, 2022
Makinde stood by him but the generational betrayers..
Always licking Hausa yanshes but wailing and crying.
Leopard will never drop its spots...

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by yyba: 5:12pm On May 30, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
cool cool
Nobody will suffer anything. I only see one garrulous tout in Kuje when his tenure is over. EFCC be warming up.
the same way AMEACHI is in kuje abi
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Islandlady(f): 5:13pm On May 30, 2022
Seriously wike is a strong willed man and I like him, and has for southeast they are the problem of themselves, imagine Igbo delegates picking Atiku over wike, Pius ayim Pius and other Igbo contests but same Igbos will say Southwest are the betrayers. . .Nawa o

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by YoobaNesan: 5:14pm On May 30, 2022
This is what we've been saying. Igbos are their enemy. Even Wike knows this.
Yet, they point fingers and chant 'Ir I don't get it, Yolloba won't also get it.
Hold your elders accountable for your woes and not Yolloba or Tinubu.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Joezinho: 5:14pm On May 30, 2022
Wike Kim Jong- On..

I may not be a fan of Wike but his response to the threat by the IPOB is commendable. No government, state or federal should allow criminals to develop wings. It is the lack of will power in dealing with or handling criminals that has put us where we are today.

Kudos Governor Wike. Slayer of Igbos clueless nitwits..

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:15pm On May 30, 2022
U first betray the good people of rivers state and now u are being pained?
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Dikebuka: 5:16pm On May 30, 2022
Wike betrayed the SE. It was only natural that the other south paid him back in kind.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by successmatters(m): 5:16pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously wike is a strong willed man and I like him, and has for southeast they are the problem of themselves, imagine Igbo delegates picking Atiku over wike, Pius ayim Pius and other Igbo contests but same Igbos will say Southwest are the betrayers. . .Nawa o

Stale rubbish.

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Proudlyomonna: 5:17pm On May 30, 2022
The Southern politiftians are the most useless fools you can get.
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Zonefree(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2022
Nobody betrayed you. It's all man for himself.

There's nothing like Southern unity. We are now building bridge like our noisy Southern brethren from the West did 2015.

It's South East or the North continues.

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Islandlady(f): 5:17pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:

Stale rubbish.
okay but can you explain why your Igbo delegates voted Atiku instead of their brothers!?

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by successmatters(m): 5:19pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
okay but can you explain why your Igbo delegates voted Atiku instead of their brothers!?

Another stale comment.

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Urheadmaster(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Because confusion is nobody's mate tongue

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Islandlady(f): 5:21pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:

Another stale comment.
When someone is being faced with the truth and they are guilty, they find a way of changing the topic! Now I know who the real slaves to the north are! Oya call it another stale comment as usual

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by ndukwejoe(m): 5:21pm On May 30, 2022
If na me I will choose Atiku ten times to Wike What nansense
Islandlady:

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by successmatters(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
When someone is being faced with the truth and they are guilty, they find a way of changing the topic! Now I know who the real slaves to the north are! Oya call it another stale comment as usual

More bleating grin

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Islandlady(f): 5:24pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:

More bleating grin
let me follow u and shine teeth toogrin grin grin ode omo Igbo

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by descarado: 5:27pm On May 30, 2022
YoobaNesan:
Yet, they point fingers and chant 'Ir I don't get it, Yolloba won't also get it.
What has this got to do with igbo?

South South is all pdp, where is igbo in the equation?
Igbo even voted for him.
Ikpeazu campaigned openly for wike.
Pls sit down.

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Faber(m): 5:31pm On May 30, 2022
Wike and Peter Obi who better pass right now.

One chided the other that he knows he will not win PDP ticket. You yourself wasted your dollars yet you no win am either.

Then the other jejely entered another Party, won their primaries today and will be on the ballot next year.

More noble to loose a presidential election than to loose a party's presidential primaries

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Malory: 5:32pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
My guy make we go drink na
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Faber(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2022
YoobaNesan:

Point of order. Wike is not an Igbo man.

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Gandollaar(f): 5:34pm On May 30, 2022
yyba:
the same way AMEACHI is in kuje abi
C'mon! Amaechi is buhari's boy!
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Oilwell(m): 5:35pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:

Wike said " Some governors from the south" He did not say south east. There are only 2 PDP governors from the south east ( Abia state and Enugu state) and they were behind Wike 110%. To the extent that they did not receive any other PDP presdential Aspirant in there respective government houses during the campaign.

Why are you guys always economical with the truth.

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Gandollaar(f): 5:36pm On May 30, 2022
Wike wailing from brick House grin
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Islandlady(f): 5:39pm On May 30, 2022
Oilwell:

Wike said " Some governors from the south" He did not say south east. There are only 2 PDP governors from the south east ( Abia state and Enugu state) and they were behind Wike 110%. To the extent that they did not receive any other PDP presdential Aspirant in there respective government houses during the campaign.

Why are you guys always economical with the truth.
Oga i was referring to the 100 delegates of southeast who voted Atiku a fulanis man instead of their fellow brothers in the contest! So what next are you gonna say about this!?

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by ChangetheChange: 5:40pm On May 30, 2022
Mumu man, instead of him reconciling those he has issued with, he is still out there creating more enemies .
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by SledgeHammerer: 5:41pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:
Wike, you used your mouth to betray yourself, you were fighting everyone at the same time, creating more enemies unto yourself than friends.

PDP had ruled from the south south, and now its the turn of the south east, Wike got greedy and refused to zone the ticket to the south, hoping to benefit from the confusion.

You deserve all the shame, for a resounding failure you have become. You got served.

Same fate awaits Umahi, he will collect wotowotoriously grin

Wike refused to zone pdp ticket to the south? Are you sure you're okay?
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 30, 2022
Cry cry baby ....
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 30, 2022
The thug never learns his lesson and still threatening.

E SHOCK AM!

Atiku Getting It Hot After He Dropped This On Tweeter / Arise TV Speaks On Firing Oseni / Ekiti To Establish Customary Court Of Appeal In All Its Judicial Divisions