Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

The Curse Breaker Soap To Improve Your SPIRITUAL HEALTH - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Curse Breaker Soap To Improve Your SPIRITUAL HEALTH (1890 Views)

Edo Groom’s Dance Incurs Oba Of Benin’s Anger As Palace Places Curse / Benefits Of Scent Leave To Your Spiritual Life.... / The Uneme People And The Curse Of Oba Egbeka Of Benin Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Curse Breaker Soap To Improve Your SPIRITUAL HEALTH by babaalagbo11(m): 8:18pm On May 30, 2022
Do you even know unresolved or constant spiritual attacks can lead to depression? Yes it does. From experiences and encounter with people.

There are many cases or scenarios like that..They can attack you spiritually in many forms,if one attack doesn't work on you, they can use another way to get you or attack you...never loose guard...

Do cobwebs or something like wool,always cover your face or body? it's not science or natural cause it's spiritual attacks and you can be experiencing this listed below too...

Have you been experiencing:
financial setbacks, promise and fail, stagnation in life,You hardly have savings and you're earning more than enough,yet you spend one out totally before you can get another one, you always drink excessively or to stupor,or smoke without control ?

Apart from addiction,they can also use it as form of attack...

it's reality and it happens very well.

They use arunkarun or disease or illness that refused to go and you keep spending on it...it's treatable and curable.

Failed relationships several times,you always have minor or major accidents repeatedly,get in touch with me..

or you have a wound that refused to heal,get in touch.

You noticed no man or woman likes you,you're always rejected no matter the money you have or how beautiful you are, or when you're in relationship it always end and you can't explain the cause it's called amubo in Yoruba,and your egbe you belongs to in the spiritual realm might be disturbing you.

In your job or office, no promotion no salary increase,or you're having wet dreams or having sex inside dream let me help you with my herbal knowledge of natural soap and herbal powder to stop this and heal you completely....

Remember the spiritual control the physical...

No fetish ingredients, it's natural leaves and natural black soap grinded together...

Life itself is mysteriously spiritual,take charge of your life...

Don't come life to live in hardship year in year out....those pastors and imams know their ways secretly but it's left to you to find your own ways nobody will tell you how they escape hardship or spiritual attacks or protecting themselves..

Be in charge of your life...your village people are not sleeping or resting 24/7,so who are you?

Don't live an unfulfilled life let me help you with token....

Note1: if you're not experiencing any of this or your parents or forefathers have run for you or perfect your generational curse already don't form any wokeness or science or education on this thread..

let people going through any of this comment or come to my dm peacefully and get help...

Don't derail the thread please I beg and warn you...

Note2: If you're an Atheist or a fanatic Muslim or fanatic Christian or you're enjoying life without any spiritual attacks or challenges already, please jejely Waka pass, don't come and pretend here or form wokeness and derail the thread... Na only God almighty know una Koro or secrets,so let people that really need help read.

Note3:I've been a guest on nairaland for the past 14years. A registered member with another moniker for past 6years, I also have babaalagbo1 as former moniker,so this is not scam or anything fraud....it's what I inherited and know very well so there's no point having the knowledge or record and can't help so get in touch with me.

As you're taking care of your physiological,physical or mental health,take good care of your spiritual health, Do you even know unresolved spiritual health can lead to depression? So take charge of your life completely. Thank you. Check my signature for any questions or enquiry

1 Like

Re: The Curse Breaker Soap To Improve Your SPIRITUAL HEALTH by babaalagbo11(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2022
Take good care of your spiritual life in totality....eveil eyes exist,don't loose guard protect yourself,as you're praying do what you have to do to avert evil or attack from enemies

1 Like

Re: The Curse Breaker Soap To Improve Your SPIRITUAL HEALTH by hopefulLandlord: 7:49am On May 31, 2022
Useless scammer. lmao!
Re: The Curse Breaker Soap To Improve Your SPIRITUAL HEALTH by babaalagbo11(m): 8:39am On May 31, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Useless scammer. lmao!
I checked your profile and noticed you're probably an atheist,most of you a choose to be like that cos you've not witness a spiritual attacks before or faced any life battles,if village people should reason you now,na your type go first shout chai Jesus Christ or Allahu Akbar....I pity you as God dey protect you jejely, better stay your lane than use your hands draw bad things in to your life....I don't know you from anywhere so becareful of wrong allegations...you can choose to believe in whatever you feel like or not to believe at all..it's your life,you can't see me acting senselessly coming to your thread to write nonsense or what you know nothing about...be sensible and wise Mr man

1 Like

Re: The Curse Breaker Soap To Improve Your SPIRITUAL HEALTH by hopefulLandlord: 9:17am On May 31, 2022
babaalagbo11:
I checked your profile and noticed you're probably an atheist,most of you a choose to be like that cos you've not witness a spiritual attacks before or faced any life battles,if village people should reason you now,na your type go first shout chai Jesus Christ or Allahu Akbar....I pity you as God dey protect you jejely, better stay your lane than use your hands draw bad things in to your life....I don't know you from anywhere so becareful of wrong allegations...you can choose to believe in whatever you feel like or not to believe at all..it's your life,you can't see me acting senselessly coming to your thread to write nonsense or what you know nothing about...be sensible and wise Mr man
Shut up! useless scammer!!

See nonsensical epistle lmao! you think you're the first to do this? we've disgraced your likes away from nairaland and spoilt their businesses schemes. you're not the first and you won't be last lol

I will not stay in my lane. I owe it to sensible people to counter idiocy of people like you

1 Like

Re: The Curse Breaker Soap To Improve Your SPIRITUAL HEALTH by babaalagbo11(m): 5:49pm On May 31, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Shut up! useless scammer!!

See nonsensical epistle lmao! you think you're the first to do this? we've disgraced your likes away from nairaland and spoilt their businesses schemes. you're not the first and you won't be last lol

I will not stay in my lane. I owe it to sensible people to counter idiocy of people like you
mumu don't go and use your life for something meaningful,be fighting over religion on cyber space
Re: The Curse Breaker Soap To Improve Your SPIRITUAL HEALTH by hopefulLandlord: 9:20pm On May 31, 2022
babaalagbo11:
mumu don't go and use your life for something meaningful,be fighting over religion on cyber space

You think scamming people online like you're doing is "something meaningful"? Lmao! what a clown!!
Re: The Curse Breaker Soap To Improve Your SPIRITUAL HEALTH by babaalagbo11(m): 9:01am On Jun 01, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

You think scamming people online like you're doing is "something meaningful"? Lmao! what a clown!!
God will not let me see that...if you don't believe in herbs or anything,it's your life and you can live it how you want,grow up, at your age going from one thread to another fighting over religion or what you don't believe in...Go get a life and be more productive

(1) (Reply)

Why Do West Africans Envy Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans / Nigeria Police Force: Duty, Professionalism, Etc. (by Attorney Patryk Utulu@usa) / 25 Most Cruel Torture Techniques Ever Devised In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.