Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion (913 Views)

Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North / Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) / How Many Igbo People Have You Worked With? - Peter Obi Asks El-rufai (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by Satan01(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2022
u just can't see a Notherner online shouting and conducting an online poll ,,,na only the IBO's dey do that ...
u'll see something like Like for OBI and Share for Atiku ( that's how they write d name )

Northerners no get time for rubbish ,they don't shout ,no bragging ,,boko haram don finish half of them but them go still vote their own in millions and if possible billions...
easterners dey shout OBI OBI OBI but on election day instead of them to be at d polling unit voting massively for OBI ,, na online dem go dey do their own voting ,Likes&share , fighting Yoruba's names and when d election is concluded they shout foul...

wike don talk say them go suffer self ,, imagine tambuwal stepping down for Atiku and asking his delegates to vote Atiku...
that's wat Northerner's do

Now the thing is ---+- Biafra don calm down now because them get hope say Peter Obi fit get the presidency ...
make una just dey look as them will start lamenting and wanting Biafra again if OBI no go anywhere ,,, IBO pipu are their own problem not the Yoruba's and Hausa's

And we ain't giving u Biafra shit cause u pipu owe Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by MMWandali: 9:32pm On May 30, 2022
No comment on this one lipsrsealed
Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by helinues: 9:32pm On May 30, 2022
grin

4 Likes

Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:37pm On May 30, 2022
Anoda minority pon da beat...Crying nonsense as usual.

No political future insights...No talks about if Tinubu loses ,will there be cries for Oduduwa..

Very nonsense anyhow person of a minority slaver..

We have repeatedly told you the corrupt 0.000012% igbo politicians are the one crying for election and they cannot stop sit at home...

They aren't leaders but thieves and we don't worship them unlike minorities and those from the camel tribe who you cherish so much yet no member of your family get oil well

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by Eriokanmi: 9:39pm On May 30, 2022
Satan01:
u just can't see a Notherner online shouting and conducting an online poll ,,,na only the IBO's dey do that ...
u'll see something like Like for OBI and Share for Atiku ( that's how they write d name )

Northerners no get time for rubbish ,they don't shout ,no bragging ,,boko haram don finish half of them but them go still vote their own in millions and if possible billions...
easterners dey shout OBI OBI OBI but on election day instead of them to be at d polling unit voting massively for OBI ,, na online dem go dey do their own voting ,Likes&share , fighting Yoruba's names and when d election is concluded they shout foul...

wike don talk say them go suffer self ,, imagine tambuwal stepping down for Atiku and asking his delegates to vote Atiku...

Now the thing is ---+- Biafra don calm down now because them get hope say Peter Obi fit get the presidency ...
make una just dey look as them will start lamenting and wanting Biafra again if OBI no go anywhere ,,, IBO pipu are their own problem not the Yoruba's and Hausa's

Wetin shock me pass during the recent PDP primaries according to one delegate be say, over 200 delegates wey come from the south east, only 16 of them voted their candidates while others voted atiku and collected 50k USD each. Later, we no go hear word as they shout marginalisation upandan.

7 Likes

Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by DamianX: 9:41pm On May 30, 2022
Yaribanza shege cry me a river. Suffercated moronns

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by slimfit1(m): 9:43pm On May 30, 2022
If we let them go maybe they will be able to see it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by FallenShitHole: 9:43pm On May 30, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Wetin shock me pass during the recent PDP primaries according to one delegate be say, over 200 delegates wey come from the south east, only 16 of them voted their candidates while others voted atiku and collected 50k USD each. Later, we no go hear word as they shout marginalisation upandan.
Mugu, which imaginary delegate told you that South East delegates were over 200 when the total delegates were under 800? Daft buffoon, that's how your lagos-ibadan express way gutter media use to concote fake stories against Igbos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by Satan01(m): 9:47pm On May 30, 2022
Eriokanmi:
their mata tire me self ,,,if they really want that seat y can't the other eastern candidate step down for wike and ask d delegates to vote him ...
am sure if that is d case in the just concluded PDP primaries ,,, WIKE will emerge as d presidential flag bearer for PDP and chances of becoming president will be high but No na fight dem dey fight their selves and hoping to go forward .....
everybody in that region want to be a millionaire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by Satan01(m): 9:50pm On May 30, 2022
FallenShitHole:

Mugu, which imaginary delegate told you that South East delegates were over 200 when the total delegates were under 800? Daft buffoon, that's how your lagos-ibadan express way gutter media use to concote fake stories against Igbos.
na wetin una know how to do be this ,,,, curse ,curse ,curse

them use quarrel swear for some of una ,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by Jlow2: 9:50pm On May 30, 2022
Satan01:

easterners dey shout OBI OBI OBI but on lagos ielection day instead of them to be at d polling unit voting massively for OBI ,, na online dem go dey do their own voting ,Likes&share , fighting Yoruba's names and when d election is concluded they shout foul...

lagos -ibadan express news, when you hear somebody say Igbos re there own problems, or Igbos re not ready to be president,or Igbos dnt luv there self, its common with southerners or northern Christians whom hate Igbos because of there gaint strides, they will never tell you how Igbos have supported almost every region in nigeria since 1999, sw ne 1999-2007, ne ss 2007-2010, ss nw 2010-2015, ask them which region has ever supported the south east and what sacrifice have they made for southeast, we re informed and will never subscribe to cheap blackmai

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by Satan01(m): 9:52pm On May 30, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Anoda minority pon da beat...Crying nonsense as usual.

No political future insights...No talks about if Tinubu loses ,will there be cries for Oduduwa..

Very nonsense anyhow person of a minority slaver..

We have repeatedly told you the corrupt 0.000012% igbo politicians are the one crying for election and they cannot stop sit at home...

They aren't leaders but thieves and we don't worship them unlike minorities and those from the camel tribe who you cherish so much yet no member of your family get oil well
that OBI wey una dey hype no go see Top 10 self
Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by FallenShitHole: 9:53pm On May 30, 2022
Satan01:
na wetin una know how to do be this ,,,, curse ,curse ,curse

them use quarrel swear for some of una ,
Stop talking jargons and tell him how many delegates were from the South East. Lying is all you useful idiot fulani slaves are good at.

3 Likes

Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by Satan01(m): 9:54pm On May 30, 2022
Jlow2:
lagos -ibadan express news, when you hear somebody say Igbos re there own problems, or Igbos re not ready to be president,or Igbos dnt luv there self, its common with southerners or northern Christians whom hate Igbos because of there gaint strides, they will never tell you how Igbos have supported almost every region in nigeria since 1999, sw ne 1999-2007, ne ss 2007-2010, ss nw 2010-2015, ask them which region has ever supported the south east and what sacrifice have they made for southeast, we re informed and will never subscribe to cheap blackmai
Alaye ,,, which sacrifice be that
Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by Idiko1: 10:09pm On May 30, 2022
Satan01:

Mumu!!!!! Were the online polls conducted in Igbo language? I guess smartness has an issue with the poster of above crap.

1 Like

Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by Hyperchi(m): 10:59pm On May 30, 2022
Cry me a river, obi go da national paper, while wike go da local. Why did u not support an Igbo man. Ur problem is Urself

1 Like

Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by Eriokanmi: 2:26am On May 31, 2022
Satan01:
their mata tire me self ,,,if they really want that seat y can't the other eastern candidate step down for wike and ask d delegates to vote him ...
am sure if that is d case in the just concluded PDP primaries ,,, WIKE will emerge as d presidential flag bearer for PDP and chances of becoming president will be high but No na fight dem dey fight their selves and hoping to go forward .....
I taya oo. You can imagine seyi makinde of oyo state asking all his delegates to vote wike which they did. Its not only rivers delegate that gave him that amount of votes naw. His people too betrayed him. There was a pucture which went viral where ihedioha, tambuwal and some other politicians were in a room during the primaries, trying to persuade tambuwal to step down.

From now on let them keep crying marginalisation, e no concern me. See as I carry their mata for head and my people were calling me ipob. Obi must have seen it boldly written on the wall that his people too like money and would betray him before he left.
Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by Eriokanmi: 2:28am On May 31, 2022
FallenShitHole:

keep attacking instead of talking to your leaders to stop selling you out. Cry marginalisation till tomorrow e no concern me again.
Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by KanwuliaExtra: 2:51am On May 31, 2022
Satan01:

How is this only an 'IGBO' problem? undecided

When "brown-cavity" of Iragbiji betrayed the WHOLE SOUTH to kiss BUHARI'S nyansh and lead the WEST to sell out the WHOLE south to be president, where you asleep? cheesy

Betrayal has many faces o.
Not only an IGBO PROBLEM.
Because of the tribalistic sentiment of the WEST-especially, THE SOUTH-SOUTH and THE SOUTH EAST will NEVER FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THE WEST. The North can only use that to their own advantage.

Not just an IGBO problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by Jack005(m): 4:11am On May 31, 2022
Eriokanmi:
keep attacking instead of talking to your leaders to stop selling you out. Cry marginalisation till tomorrow e no concern me again.
You were not like this before.. The bigots Don corrupt you too.. Nairaland affecting people negatively..
Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by Nobody: 4:35am On May 31, 2022
Tribalism is the problem of Nigerians
Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by WATCHOVER(m): 4:39am On May 31, 2022
Jlow2:
So it is northern Muslims that love Ibos?

1 Like

Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by sogodihno: 4:53am On May 31, 2022
That is because they are 5% slaves. Look at this pictures

1 Like

Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by Jlow2: 8:47am On May 31, 2022
WATCHOVER:

So it is northern Muslims that love Ibos?
if power is not coming to southeast, it can remain in Niger republic, the treachery has just began
Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by mrvitalis(m): 8:52am On May 31, 2022
Satan01:
Igbos should step down for south south ? After supporting Jonathan why can't south south step down for igbos ?

When we told you guys south unite and support south east of north gets it ...u guys think we were joking
Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by Satan01(m): 8:57am On May 31, 2022
mrvitalis:

Igbos should step down for south south ? After supporting Jonathan why can't south south step down for igbos ?

When we told you guys south unite and support south east of north gets it ...u guys think we were joking
wetin concern me if u dey joke or not na una shot una self in the leg
Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by Satan01(m): 9:01am On May 31, 2022
Jack005:
You were not like this before.. The bigots Don corrupt you too.. Nairaland affecting people negatively..
he's saying d truth and u block ur hear to it and close ur eyes to see it ,,,, u Igbo's don't want to hear the truth
Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by mrvitalis(m): 9:03am On May 31, 2022
Satan01:
wetin concern me if u dey joke or not na una shot una self in the leg
Yea we shot our selves because we decided to play politics of interest

Untill south decide to back Igbos power would remain in the north simple
Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by Satan01(m): 9:24am On May 31, 2022
mrvitalis:

Yea we shot our selves because we decided to play politics of interest

Untill south decide to back Igbos power would remain in the north simple
south aren't even that desperate like una ,,,, na una carry am for head like gala
Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by Reality3080: 9:27am On May 31, 2022
Satan01:

just imagine,igbos have over 90 delegates n all igbo candidates had less than 30 votes n this same people still believe everyone else is their problem

It’s obvious igbo delegates didn’t vote igbos

No igbo big wig supported obi n they openly supported other non igbo n they still believe everyone else is their problem
Re: IGBO People Are Their Own Problem : My Opinion by Dikebuka: 9:40am On May 31, 2022
Jlow2:

May your days be longs and fruitful brother.

The only good thing they can do is support Lawan in the primaries and back Obi in the main election.

The politics is not so complex

(1) (2) (Reply)

OWO killing Tinubu Donate 50Million Atiku Donate 10, Obi Donate stinginess / Tinubu To Chief's; "If I Win Election I'll Buy You White Caps And White Agbada" / I Didn’t Attend Primary, secondary schools: Tinubu Tells Inec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.