Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) (44989 Views)

2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / 10 Days To Presidential Primary: Southern PDP Leaders Weigh Fresh Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Dawn91(m): 7:04am On May 31, 2022
Tinubuadvocate2:
grin so Imo, Abia Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi state delegates voted Atiku Abubakar because of dollar.

We already know that Edo aren't going to vote wike delta are supporting Atiku because of vice president Akwa ibom voted their governor wow .

Cc seun
.this member is trying to derailt he thread as usual

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by TheKingsmann(m): 7:06am On May 31, 2022
Asianjollof007:

The hatred in your heart won't let you see good qualities, typical igbo man. Fool, don't quote me again if you don't want to be unfortunate.
MUMUgerian you can do your worst. angry
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by leoniel(m): 7:09am On May 31, 2022
Wike you still have the opportunity to gang up against them, all hope of taking back our country is not lost. Now you have seen the wisdom in Peter obi's decision to move to another party, let us shock them by supporting PO in the next election.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by backtovillage: 7:14am On May 31, 2022
I was expecting a tribalistic comment from SW people here but didn't see one if this was to b about Tinubu or Osinbajo, trust my Igbo people they will insult insult SW. Nobody is talking about how and why SW supported Wike even his people betrayed him went for d Dollar lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by eldoradoxx: 7:15am On May 31, 2022
Wike is saying the truth here, like him or hate him. Southerners should ask their Governors endorsing Northern candidates what happened to the 17 Southern Governors resolution to produce president come 2023. South has slavish mentality towards the North, we defer a lot to North, yet 80% of the revenue used in running this country comes from the South. Why are Southerners so sophisticated in education but plain fooolish all the time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Akponmfet: 7:15am On May 31, 2022
successmatters:

That's why I think Tinubu should try again in 2031 grin
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by theamazonguru(m): 7:15am On May 31, 2022
successmatters:
Basketmouth

Na wa for you oh.
Na my govo you dey call basket mouth abi, you go just collect wotowoto. But let me start start by serving you breakfast first.

I am coming.
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Akponmfet: 7:16am On May 31, 2022
Anyone is fine as president,as long as no Biafran smells Aso Rock in 200 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by membranus: 7:17am On May 31, 2022
Klington:
River State money is just pushing this one upandawn.

He is going to pay for it when his term is over.

The EFCC are already on his N430bn loot case. That's why he manoeuvre his Accountant General, who is his chief instrument for looting, to become the PDP governorship candidate for the state.

The prison doors are waiting for him and all other looters in the country.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Hope05: 7:19am On May 31, 2022
Tinubuadvocate2:
grin so Imo, Abia Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi state delegates voted Atiku Abubakar because of dollar.

We already know that Edo aren't going to vote wike delta are supporting Atiku because of vice president Akwa ibom voted their governor wow .

Stop talking Rubbish. If these states voted for Atiku, where do Wike get his over 200 votes from?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by membranus: 7:23am On May 31, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Someone outspoken, bushman, Jonathan calm, zombie, Yemi osibanjo no Dey talk, ass licker, buhari no Dey listen, stupid, wetin Una want?

Na so we see am o, my brother. Nobody fit please the world.
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Advocate500: 7:23am On May 31, 2022
onatisi:
wike really tried , to have come second with that number of votes against a formidable opponent like atiku isnt easy , atiku was well shaken and he has tambuwal and saraki to thank for his victory now .
But all said and done , wike would have been a bad candidate for pdp , he would have lost the north and it would have been difficult to sell his candidacy to the north and it would have taken a massive massive massive pr job to get the north to like him ..
Atiku needs no introduction , the masses know him already , he needs little pr , he has political friends and contacts in all regions and states who can work for him easily . he should be able to give any apc candidate a good run for their money this time around .
this will be his last attempt, their won't be rivers money to spend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by victorv12(m): 7:24am On May 31, 2022
As a Yorùbá man, I celebrate Wike. Some Southern governors from the South West and South East ganged up against him.

River State people, you are now officially first class citizens of this country with what your governor did. Your governor is a true leader of his people. Celebrate him.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Nobody: 7:26am On May 31, 2022
They knew he can't win presidential election. Had been wike won , APC wouldn't have been talking about anything than to give it to Tinubu through consensus but don't play with northerners. They always back theirs. All my northern friends I asked whom to vote over here in the North always say Atiku. They have the number

3 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Maximeo(m): 7:27am On May 31, 2022
He already bowed to northerners; how much did he donate to northern states as against Southern States.

Asianjollof007:
Wike is the only man that can transform this country if given chance, the only man that won't bow to the northerners. He has this quality i have never seen in other southern aspirants, love him or hate him wike is a bold and strong man.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by dmostcheerful(f): 7:27am On May 31, 2022
F
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by ogmask: 7:28am On May 31, 2022
Tinubuadvocate2:

Bayelsa voted Atiku because of the fight between Dickson and wike, imo voted Atiku because of the way wike insulted and laughed at ihedioha after the ceding of the disputed oil wells to rivers state. Wike is a big learner in national politics. He thinks rivers money alone is enough to buy pple after insulting them. He didn't learn anything from his new found master's experiment, Peter Odili.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by helinues: 7:29am On May 31, 2022
Ebenezer4uo:
Ggff

Stop

undecided
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Igbojew: 7:30am On May 31, 2022
Let me analyse exactly the game Wike was trying to play against Southern politicians but unfortunately for him he was beating by his own game.First Wike brought the idea of only one of them as governor from PDP will emerge winner of PDP presidential aspirant and as event unfold Wike who was at initial stage pretend not interested in presidency started making move that shows that he is interested.When Wike saw the glowing popularity of Peter Obi he was not comfortable with it so what did he do he started attacking Peter Obi in every little opportunity he has so as to make sure that he watered down his popularity but when he noticed that it not working Wike resurrect the only one of them among the PDP will pick the PDP presidential ticket which he successfully succeded by convincing the other governors including the naive and money bag Igbo governors and they frustrated Peter Obi out of the party.Now it remain Atiku and Saraki,Wike was banking on Tambuwal and the two naive and greedy South East governors,some South South governors and a Yoruba governors to deliver their various states delegates to him but little did he know that those he trusted that will deliver their delegate to him have another plan in mind especially his best friend Tambuwal who not only betrayed him he makes sure that he humiliated Wike right at the convention ground by not only stepping down to Atiku he make sure that his delegates voted Wike but Atiku and the rest was history.The moral lessons to this is South should desist from playing tribal,religious politics and politics of bitterness instead play regional politics like their Northern counterpart and the day Southern region start playing regional politics which is inclusiveness which had it been they rallied and support South East which suppose to be their turn North will have not choice but to succumb but because Southern region betrayed their brother which is South is by pushing them out of the bus Atiku and his Northern people capitalised on it to win.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker

4 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Tinubuadvocate2: 7:30am On May 31, 2022
Wike a learner you said ? Who can garner that votes he got from pdp primary election among igbo politicians?
ogmask:

Bayelsa voted Atiku because of the fight between Dickson and wike, imo voted Atiku because of the way wike insulted and laughed at ihedioha after the ceding of the disputed oil wells to rivers state. Wike is a big learner in national politics. He thinks rivers money alone is enough to buy Apple after insulting them. He didn't learn anything from his new found master's experiment, Peter Odili.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Adakintroy: 7:30am On May 31, 2022
The point he made will be ignored. Now I respect him more cuz he is not a politician. He is an ignorant southern patriot.

The southerners are weaklings. They will complain how aboki has been ruling them for ages. But in truth they are sell out. They never give themselves a fighting chance You don't buy the ticket you don't win the lottery. I wait for the day a northern man will Ignore his base for us. Thesame atiku ignored their brother Jonathan for his own brother buhari not too long. And our brother ameach sold out his brother for the north. Any mindset like this deserve to be enslave for much longer.
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by nkemjacob2(m): 7:35am On May 31, 2022
Southerners agreed to let presidency come to the south. But here comes the betrayer. U can see d unity from d north.
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Stayingtrueee(f): 7:36am On May 31, 2022
successmatters:

if he'll still be alive grin
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by colestephan86: 7:39am On May 31, 2022
odiks:
..... Says Governor Aminu Tambuwal, Violated The Party's rule. He said it was wrong for the convention committee to have allowed Sokoto state governor Aminu Tambuwal who is also an aspirant to announce his stepping down for Atiku Abubakar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRaPqectaHc

.......... Say those southern Governors that ganged up against him Will Continue To Be Perpetual Slaves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bae1OyHpgs
You see why Tinubu is focused on those on what he wants, he knows aligning with some people will bring him bad luck.
Ihedioha messed this guy up.
Well let's see how events will unfold.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Hushbingo: 7:39am On May 31, 2022
successmatters:

E go don die by then due to old age.

Me sha, Tinubu anytime any day against Atiku
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by roundman: 7:44am On May 31, 2022
I never liked Wike before,but men this guy has got some balls... strong man,the same thing orji uzo kalu is doing, instead of him be routing for his brother (peter obi)he is shouting up and down the name of lawal because of his own selfish interest .

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Asianjollof007: 7:46am On May 31, 2022
Maximeo:
He already bowed to northerners; how much did he donate to northern states as against Southern States.

That is called a teaser and every southern politician have done it in one way or the other to earn votes from the north. The only aspirant the northerners are afraid of is wike, they won't be able to manipulate him. He comes from a region that produces oil and he's going to implement regionalisation, every region should generate revenue from their resources. Wike has mentioned this several times, infact he is the only aspirant talking about restructuring.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Nobody: 7:48am On May 31, 2022
Good one, now you're talking like a governor
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by otipoju(m): 7:51am On May 31, 2022
Asianjollof007:
Wike is the only man that can transform this country if given chance, the only man that won't bow to the northerners. He has this quality i have never seen in other southern aspirants, love him or hate him wike is a bold and strong man.

He is indeed bold but not all bold men are garrulous. Some are quietly strong like Peter Obi...na ehen yi ou jam dem one on one na him you go know sey looks are deceptive.
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Tareq1105: 7:52am On May 31, 2022
successmatters:
Basketmouth

Yes, but I respect his courage and fight against the status quo.

To me, Wike is the winner. He's indeed a lion. Shame to betrayals and let's see if betrayals would get what they were scheming for.

Wike, more balls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Mocks Wike, Says, He Is A Chicken Hiding Under Costume Of Lion / President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration / Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.