Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) (44987 Views)

2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / 10 Days To Presidential Primary: Southern PDP Leaders Weigh Fresh Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by shegun4sur: 12:35pm On May 31, 2022
onatisi:
well the current situation will most likely work in favor of any party fielding a strong northern candidate , only 3 regions hasnt produced the presidency and that is the north central , north east and south east .
lets take the south east out of the equation , we are left with the north east and north central , the only candidate from the north east is atiku and that from the north central is apc man yahaya bello .
one thing is clear , it will be difficult for a southern candidate to win if a strong northern candidate is contesting this election .
i but whether it is tinubu or atiku , i believe Nigeria for once have candidates who know what they are going to do in office even before getting there , these are two individuals who have been nursing this ambition for years .

Buhari also nursed the ambition long before getting the job
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by NaijaCars4sale: 12:44pm On May 31, 2022
Wike needs to also learn that he needs more friends than enemies

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by ikobong1234: 12:53pm On May 31, 2022
onatisi:
wike really tried , to have come second with that number of votes against a formidable opponent like atiku isnt easy , atiku was well shaken and he has tambuwal and saraki to thank for his victory now .
But all said and done , wike would have been a bad candidate for pdp , he would have lost the north and it would have been difficult to sell his candidacy to the north and it would have taken a massive massive massive pr job to get the north to like him ..
Atiku needs no introduction , the masses know him already , he needs little pr , he has political friends and contacts in all regions and states who can work for him easily . he should be able to give any apc candidate a good run for their money this time around .
Wike won most of his vote from the north
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by ogmask: 12:55pm On May 31, 2022
Anndrew:
yeah..and yet Nothing to show in rivers state,same with wike

Exactly. Wike don dash northern states about 7.6B yet he not fit pay gratuity for rivers. He don blow billions on delegates yet he not gree pay minimum wage. He Don blow billions to set up parallel exco in some states yet he couldn't pay the environmental sanitation agency. Dirty don block some roads in the city. Portharcourt smell pass dump site. No promotion in the civil service, no pension, no investment in healthcare, pays Berger almost 100% for inflated bridges because him cut dey there but can't pay local contractors. Na who nor know wike dey follow him mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by mastermaestro(m): 12:56pm On May 31, 2022
Asianjollof007:
Wike is the only man that can transform this country if given chance, the only man that won't bow to the northerners. He has this quality i have never seen in other southern aspirants, love him or hate him wike is a bold and strong man.

I didn’t fancy Wike before today. But after watching this video, I respect his resolute and brave resolve to combat Northern political dominance. He definitely has a future in Nigeria’s political space.

The South really needs brave politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Menace2Society(m): 1:04pm On May 31, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:

My Afonja brother, we Yorubas MUST support Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar! cheesy
Use your brain boy we can't support 2 people at the same time nah.Is Atiku or Biafla shikenah!
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Funflipper: 1:12pm On May 31, 2022
odiks:
..... Says Governor Aminu Tambuwal, Violated The Party's rule. He said it was wrong for the convention committee to have allowed Sokoto state governor Aminu Tambuwal who is also an aspirant to announce his stepping down for Atiku Abubakar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRaPqectaHc

.......... Say those southern Governors that ganged up against him Will Continue To Be Perpetual Slaves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bae1OyHpgs

Wike you are a Man of steel!!! All the sellouts will live to regret their actions because you can't sow rice and reap cocoyam.
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Asianjollof007: 1:17pm On May 31, 2022
mastermaestro:

I didn’t fancy Wike before today. But after watching this video, I respect his resolute and brave resolve to combat Northern political dominance. He definitely has a future in Nigeria’s political space.

The South really needs brave politicians.

I'm also from the west, he earned my respect when i watched one of his interviews on TV. Wike is a bold man, only people like him can challenge the greedy northerners. We southerners need to put our tribal differences aside and support brave men like wike if we want to stop this northern dominance, wike no send anybody he speaks the truth.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Manpasman: 1:33pm On May 31, 2022
odiks:
..... Says Governor Aminu Tambuwal, Violated The Party's rule. He said it was wrong for the convention committee to have allowed Sokoto state governor Aminu Tambuwal who is also an aspirant to announce his stepping down for Atiku Abubakar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRaPqectaHc

.......... Say those southern Governors that ganged up against him Will Continue To Be Perpetual Slaves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bae1OyHpgs
wike is very right i could imagine myself on the shoes of wike ,minority shall continue to be there name ,but they will say it is politics na lie
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Oluchiugo: 2:04pm On May 31, 2022
Tinubuadvocate2:
grin so Imo, Abia Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi state delegates voted Atiku Abubakar because of dollar.

We already know that Edo aren't going to vote wike delta are supporting Atiku because of vice president Akwa ibom voted their governor wow .
I comot cap for those Aqua Ibom guys for voting their Governor against all odds and Dollar rain. In fact they are the best people to put your life in their hands. Looking at making more friends there....Wow!
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Merit123(m): 2:05pm On May 31, 2022
It's time to implement VAR for Nigeria political mago mago
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by otipoju(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Yeah, you are partially right but i strongly believe he is the only person that can challenge these greedy northerners. Peter Obi is another person i am rooting for since wike didn't win PDP primary. I am a yoruba man and i wonder why your fellow igbo men are everywhere attacking everyone.

I am not Igbo in any way. I am just not influenced by tribal sentiments when looking at issues. I love my Yoruba ancestry but i will not follow a crooked person because he is Yoruba nor antagonise a decent person
Because he is not from my tribe.

My faith, my training and my nature can not allow me to be that primordial.
My moniker is older than APC.
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by EmmyCC: 2:32pm On May 31, 2022
Tinubuadvocate2:
grin so Imo, Abia Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi state delegates voted Atiku Abubakar because of dollar.

We already know that Edo aren't going to vote wike delta are supporting Atiku because of vice president Akwa ibom voted their governor wow .
The states you named are outside Wikes Zone, if anybody betrayed Wike it's his South South people. South west collected Dollars too and betrayed the south.
E still dey shock me that none of the South west delegates voted Ayo Fayose to the point he scored 0 votes. They collected dollars and sold theirs.
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by EmmyCC: 2:33pm On May 31, 2022
Tinubuadvocate2:

The states you named are outside Wikes Zone, if anybody betrayed Wike it's his South South people.
E still dey shock me that none of the South west delegates voted Ayo Fayose to the point he scored 0 votes. They collected dollars and sold theirs.
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Asianjollof007: 2:43pm On May 31, 2022
otipoju:

I am not Igbo in any way. I am just not influenced by tribal sentiments when looking at issues. I love my Yoruba ancestry but i will not follow a crooked person because he is Yoruba nor antagonise a decent person
Because he is not from my tribe.

My faith, my training and my nature can not allow me to be that primordial.
My moniker is older than APC.

You are a matured and sensible person. Which of the aspirants are you supporting, if i may ask.
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Akharmony: 2:59pm On May 31, 2022
Welcome to the game Sir. where a meeting held and concluded in good faith for two(2) months can be dimissed or sellout in just 2secs .

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by chigoizie7(m): 3:03pm On May 31, 2022
Wike Ntoor. You are pained that you should have done the needful.
In the south, south west has been president, south south has also been president except for south east. You knew that Peter obi is competent enough to be president. But out of your selfish interests, you want to be president that it supersedes the entire southern ambitions. You betrayed the south for not standing by your brother and make a president come from south east and for that, your other brothers saw you as a sabo. Tambuwal placed his regions ambitions first before his ambitions.
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by otipoju(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2022
Asianjollof007:

You are a matured and sensible person. Which of the aspirants are you supporting, if i may ask.

Peter Obi is my first choice for three reasons.

1. He has a relatively unblemished record that shows he places people over unbridled accumulation of stolen public funds.

2. He understands the problems and has thought about solutions to them touring the world to see what worked for other countries to be benchmarked here. He never stops learning and his resume is a testament to that.

3. He is also experienced in Public Administration and his people and achievements says he did an outstanding job.

Osibanjo is my second choice.

1. He is learned and not wicked and still has aporeciation for the sanctity of life. He has a modern mindset

2.The brief moments he was fully in charge we saw glimpses of sanity and competence.

I have been second in command on like two occasions and i know how restricted the position is. Ill rather have my own small department that i head than be assistant to the top man.

Ameachi is my 3rd choice. He steals but us a pragmatic and has the street ruggedity to deal with the insecurity that we currently have.

But you see the likes of Tinubu and Atiku...they hace nothing to offer but acquiring power for lording it over everything and everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by HRMK: 3:22pm On May 31, 2022
EVEN IF WIKE TRIES DOZEN TIMES,HE WILL ALWAYS BE THE LOSER!HE MUST KNOW THE BASIC RULES TO BE A LEADER!A LEADER SHULD AND MUST AVOID #BOLEKAJATACTICS IN POLITICS!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by rolams(m): 3:42pm On May 31, 2022
I love this man with this statement. He doesn't want to destroy the programme. He gave a very good account of himself.

The North will always be United!
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 4:31pm On May 31, 2022
Tinubuadvocate2:

Your obsession for South east is not good for your health.
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Uptheante(m): 5:04pm On May 31, 2022
Pauldollars:
Governor Wike is new to Presidential contest in Nigeria. Now he understands that when contesting for the No 1. postion in Nigeria you have to be patient, friendly with people and play your cards smartly not with force or bold face.
This is just his first time.
Atiku, Buhari and many others also tried many times.
How comes, Saraki & Udom who are supposedly 'friendly' if we go by ur insinuation got far lower votes than the bold faced & 'unfriendly' Wike??

How come Tambuwal had to step down before the supposed 'friendly' Atiku could defeat Wike?

Ur knowledge of politics is too shallow bro.
Wike lost simply because of dying minute alliance between Atiku & Tambuwal motivated by tribal & religious sentiments.
His bold face & unfriendliness as u claim, has nothing to do with his loss

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by MyExpression(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2022
victorv12:
As a Yorùbá man, I celebrate Wike. Southern governors most especially, some South West and South East governors ganged up against him.

River State people, you are now officially first class citizens of this country with what your governor did. Your governor is a true leader of his people. Celebrate him.

Politics 8s not about personal interest but collective interest.

Going by what you said, Wike has just made himself and by extension, all people of Rivers State, an enemy of South East.
How can South South be fighting South East?
Instead of working together, he wants to trump himself above all
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by mrksquare: 7:03pm On May 31, 2022
Tinubuadvocate2:

On the contrary, Edo state voted overwhelming for Wike. A Federal High Court in Abuja okayed the delegate list of Dan Orbih faction of PDP. So Obaseki hands were clipped by virtue of the pronouncement of the court. All the delegates that represented Edo were the handpicked minions of Dan Orbih.
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by LastProphet: 7:36pm On May 31, 2022
[quote author=Asianjollof007 post=113329974]Wike is the only man that can transform this country if given chance, the only man that won't bow to the northerners. He has this quality i have never seen in other southern aspirants, love him or hate him wike is a bold and strong man.[/quote
Very very true, the only southerner that can stand up to the tyranny of the north
Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by Anndrew(m): 8:36pm On May 31, 2022
ogmask:

Exactly. Wike don dash northern states about 7.6B yet he not fit pay gratuity for rivers. He don blow billions on delegates yet he not gree pay minimum wage. He Don blow billions to set up parallel exco in some states yet he couldn't pay the environmental sanitation agency. Dirty don block some roads in the city. Portharcourt smell pass dump site. No promotion in the civil service, no pension, no investment in healthcare, pays Berger almost 100% for inflated bridges because him cut dey there but can't pay local contractors. Na who nor know wike dey follow him mouth.
yeah, I concour..ph na refuse side now,..everywhere dey smell wotoporiousy..Rain Don cast everywhere..apart from flyover,wike is the worst governor in the history of Rivers state after Peter odili

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) by shegun4sur: 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
onatisi:
well the current situation will most likely work in favor of any party fielding a strong northern candidate , only 3 regions hasnt produced the presidency and that is the north central , north east and south east .
lets take the south east out of the equation , we are left with the north east and north central , the only candidate from the north east is atiku and that from the north central is apc man yahaya bello .
one thing is clear , it will be difficult for a southern candidate to win if a strong northern candidate is contesting this election .
i but whether it is tinubu or atiku , i believe Nigeria for once have candidates who know what they are going to do in office even before getting there , these are two individuals who have been nursing this ambition for years .

The politics these people play is not the one that is focused on the future, but how to reward their loyalists and loot the treasury.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures / Atiku Mocks Wike, Says, He Is A Chicken Hiding Under Costume Of Lion / Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.