Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia (37890 Views)

'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / Woman Sues Ex-husband For Refusing Her To Re-marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by Islie: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
A 45-year-old woman, Karima Nuhu, on Tuesday dragged her husband, Musa Falalu, to a Shari’a Court sitting in Rigasa, Kaduna, for allegedly failing to take her to Saudi Arabia.

The complainant who resides at Rigasa area of Kaduna told the court that she had been married to Falalu for four years during which he provided her with food for only two months.

He told me that he lost his job as a driver but had secured another one in Saudi Arabia, urging me to be patient while promising to take me along.

“So far, I have been feeding myself. I even borrowed money for him so that he would be able to pay for the trip, but after getting what he wanted, he divorced me,
” she said.

Nuhu told the court that she had no witness except God who will judge them on the last day.

The defendant, however, denied the allegations saying they were untrue.

He told the court that he had divorced the complainant.

The Judge, Malam Anass Khalifa, who confirmed the divorce between the couple, said the court would only listen to the complainant’s claims if she had witnesses.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/woman-sues-husband-for-allegedly-failing-to-take-her-to-saudi-arabia/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
Marriage is now a joke. Never make the mistake of marrying the wrong person, you'll ruin your life by doing so. As a lady, never be too quick in falling for some mere sweet talks, you'll live to regret it if you do. Study your admirer or toaster for a long period before starting anything with them even if it takes years. Modern men are neck deep into leeching women these days. Modern world has turned upside down where men now depend on women for survival.

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by ahnie: 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
More reasons why them nor dey help or pity some kain men.
Immediately they hammer you're no longer their taste.

And you want to blame some women for hunting after moneybags!

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by Naira20: 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
She knows about Ashewo Mecca

Don't blame her
Useless man

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by Lateefodutola(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
No be juju be that?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by FatimaAbubakar(f): 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
The man don play the woman local aka facie. The more you look, the less you see. This one na local scam. No laptop, no internet.

35 Likes

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by Trackstars: 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
TGFK:
Smile, rich people's fight

Smile all you want, I dey wait you
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by TGFK: 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
Smile, rich people's fight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by datola: 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hmmm...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
The husband must be related to INEC

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by Nuhskhut: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
That was unexpected.
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by Mercury12(m): 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
Women sha.

If just she went to sharia court with evidences I meant when he made those promises or utterances. But since said she had no witnesses and perhaps evidence then it would be hard to prove her case...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by Goodlady(f): 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sue his ass. That's a breach of agreement.
There's a part in court marriage swearing that says couples should shower each other with wealth. I hope she had court wedding & signed prenuptial agreement.
Some men deserve to be thought how to be a goodman.
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by isabi2lof: 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sue his ass
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by Agbadocassava: 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hakimi first nd dis man

Men 2 - 0 women

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by tym92(m): 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
K
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by Hezzyluv: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
The husband don used rigging win her heart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
We’ve seen it all in this country cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by 1950Mack: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
grin e don happen e don shele... set awon carry me go dubai by tulasi... the man say he no go again... wetin kon cause gbege now... women sha... in this life just have money... "msn (money stop nonsense)" - oritse femi grin

7 Likes

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by BESTScientist1: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
instead of taking him for deliverance, he's being deviled by the spirit of Yakubu mamood

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by ClassicMan202(m): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
Bbb
Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by SoftP(m): 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
I hope the foolish man knows the consequences of his action & what will befall him if the woman’s assertion is right.

What he did was wrong!

5 Likes

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by tammie24: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
Some men think they can be smart

Why make promises you don't intend to fulfill

3 Likes

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by seanwilliam(m): 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
Men vs women
8-3
👌

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by akwesenana: 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
Na im be reverse gold digging. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia by Flight90: 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
grin
Two scammers don jam each other 😅🤣

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children / Fire Burn Survivor Whose Baby Bump pics went viral gives Birth. / Why I Married My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.