Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

See What Tinubu Was Caught Discussing With With APC Screening Committee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Tinubu Was Caught Discussing With With APC Screening Committee (1877 Views)

Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) / APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Tinubu Was Caught Discussing With With APC Screening Committee by ECASH120: 1:56am On May 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yza9-uZz8

There were a lot of grammatical errors in his speeches.

He said "me brought 5G to Nigeria, me brought telecommunications to Nigeria, me brought electricity to Nigeria" and a whole lot of grammatical blunders in his speech.

You can hear him saying "me started it" instead of I started it.

1 Like

Re: See What Tinubu Was Caught Discussing With With APC Screening Committee by PNomsule: 2:09am On May 31, 2022
ECASH120:

He said "me brought 5G to Nigeria, me brought telecommunications to Nigeria, me brought electricity to Nigeria" and a whole lot of grammatical blunders in his speech.

Like: is an highway
Re: See What Tinubu Was Caught Discussing With With APC Screening Committee by mainkendo: 3:06am On May 31, 2022
Beautiful. He spoke point. If not that he focus more on the west. I think his iq is high and he will deliver better than Obi. Leading is not all about aka eti(spendrift). Sometime you spend for other reason which might not be of instant economic value but to aid in making other factors have economic value.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Tinubu Was Caught Discussing With With APC Screening Committee by UrPapa: 3:11am On May 31, 2022
Best way to increase ur YouTube views: talk something bad about Tinubu and boom, thousands and millions of views

1 Like

Re: See What Tinubu Was Caught Discussing With With APC Screening Committee by slimjohn2k5: 4:12am On May 31, 2022
Another 8 yrs damage.

It is getting more difficult/expensive to leave this country

2 Likes

Re: See What Tinubu Was Caught Discussing With With APC Screening Committee by funshint(m): 4:47am On May 31, 2022
This OP you're not okay....that guy spoke practically well. Infact where are those saying Tinubu is brain-dead; una go chop slap! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Tinubu Was Caught Discussing With With APC Screening Committee by Mumusaphire: 4:52am On May 31, 2022
Continue. U can't be nigeria president. Sww how is speaking like slowpoke

1 Like

Re: See What Tinubu Was Caught Discussing With With APC Screening Committee by sogodihno: 4:55am On May 31, 2022
Another 5% lunatic.

Tinubu is your next president, those that want to die should please go ahead, especially the useless 5% terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Tinubu Was Caught Discussing With With APC Screening Committee by God1000(m): 5:06am On May 31, 2022
Desperation, he will soon have hypertension
Re: See What Tinubu Was Caught Discussing With With APC Screening Committee by femiasaolu2014: 5:26am On May 31, 2022
Theory is easy.

Practical is hard.

We cant risk another 8 years of this kind of person
Re: See What Tinubu Was Caught Discussing With With APC Screening Committee by Abdul9025(m): 5:35am On May 31, 2022
ECASH120

post=113328625:

And so what.. Pls stop bringing useless and worthless reason just to. Condemn a candidate.. Nigerians don't care no be who sabi speak we need na person wei fit fix Nigeria we wamt
Re: See What Tinubu Was Caught Discussing With With APC Screening Committee by emkz: 5:43am On May 31, 2022
PNomsule:

Like: is an highway

The Late Professor Sophie B. Oluwole, famously called "Mamalawo" in Unilag, once asked a question that threw me off balance: "why do you judge people's education by their ability to speak English?"

My own question to you: did you understand what Tinubu said? I did and I think he made a lot of sense. It is clear those he was chatting with understood and participated in the conversation.

Tinubu does not have the gift of oratory. But is he an effective leader? Osinbajo has the gift of oratory, what is the state of the economy considering he is the head of the economic management team?

In 2023, let us pray for a leader with the political will to turn things around. Infact, having a leader that people fear can whip people in line. Remember Buhari's famous body language then...

2 Likes

Re: See What Tinubu Was Caught Discussing With With APC Screening Committee by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:25am On May 31, 2022
UrPapa:
Best way to increase ur YouTube views: talk something bad about Tinubu and boom, thousands and millions of views
Stale!
The man is an alien. Controversial paternity, controversial riches, controversial Age, controversial education, controversial certificate. And you don't want people to talk about him?
Re: See What Tinubu Was Caught Discussing With With APC Screening Committee by ECASH120: 6:34am On May 31, 2022
Some people saying English is not needed to rule Nigeria, I want to ask. Is this the kind of English he will speak at United nations meeting? At World economic summit? In front of other world leaders?

If investors hear him speak, what will they think about investing in Nigeria?

Please let us for once vote for a president we all can at least be proud of

When Goodluck Jonathan was there we saw how economic growth of Nigeria skyrocketed.

We want a president that when he speaks, we say that is our president!!!

We have many professors, doctors and masters holders yet we allow only illiterates that can not speak common English to rule us
Re: See What Tinubu Was Caught Discussing With With APC Screening Committee by demmie1: 7:06am On May 31, 2022
emkz:

The Late Professor Sophie B. Oluwole, famously called "Mamalawo" in Unilag, once asked a question that threw me off balance: "why do you judge people's education by their ability to speak English?"

My own question to you: did you understand what Tinubu said? I did and I think he made a lot of sense. It is clear those he was chatting with understood and participated in the conversation.

Tinubu does not have the gift of oratory. But is he an effective leader? Osinbajo has the gift of oratory, what is the state of the economy considering he is the head of the economic management team?

In 2023, let us pray for a leader with the political will to turn things around. Infact, having a leader that people fear can whip people in line. Remember Buhari's famous body language then...

How do you expect highway gala seller to understand economic highway?
Re: See What Tinubu Was Caught Discussing With With APC Screening Committee by helinues: 7:09am On May 31, 2022
ECASH120:

There were a lot lots of grammatical errors in his speeches.

See Mr Kettle..

Re: See What Tinubu Was Caught Discussing With With APC Screening Committee by Corporate2020: 7:11am On May 31, 2022
ECASH120:

He mentioned what he brought to Nigeria. Now tell us what your own father brought. Also tell us what your own candidate brought.

However, if I were Tinubu, I will rest. He has lost the vibes which he used to fight the military dictatorship to standstill. He has lost the energy which he used to govern Lagos and build another foundation for the prosperity of today's Lagos. BUT his brain is still there working round the clock. He has the strategy, he has the political will, but the physical power to do his thoughts, I am not sure.
Re: See What Tinubu Was Caught Discussing With With APC Screening Committee by Corporate2020: 7:16am On May 31, 2022
ECASH120:
Some people saying English is not needed to rule Nigeria, I want to ask. Is this the kind of English he will speak at United nations meeting? At World economic summit? In front of other world leaders?

When Goodluck Jonathan was there we saw how economic growth of Nigeria skyrocketed.

We have many professors, doctors and masters holders yet we allow only illiterates that can not speak common English to rule us

Like the Professor that staged his own collapse at National Assembly when he was asked how hr embezzled NDDC funds.
Re: See What Tinubu Was Caught Discussing With With APC Screening Committee by lloydtruth: 7:20am On May 31, 2022
For the length of time he spoke, he didn't make any sense so incoherent.
Re: See What Tinubu Was Caught Discussing With With APC Screening Committee by helinues: 7:21am On May 31, 2022
ECASH120:
Some people are saying English is not needed to rule Nigeria, I want to ask. Is this the kind of English he will speak at United nations meeting? At World economic summit? In front of other world leaders?

Give this shit a rest
Re: See What Tinubu Was Caught Discussing With With APC Screening Committee by Kingnelson9: 7:56am On May 31, 2022
Don't blame him pls.
It's an effect of old age because you can hide your age but you can't hide the changes that comes with old age.

(1) (Reply)

YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) / Igbo Igp Reality Or A Joke? / Nigeria Threatens ''Overwhelming Military Force'' Against Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.