Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) (1852 Views)

Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) / Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by igwebuike01: 8:32am On Mar 06
Bend your phone and view

4 Likes

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by igwebuike01: 8:34am On Mar 06
More

1 Like

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by igwebuike01: 8:37am On Mar 06
More.

3 Likes

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by Nikoli: 8:46am On Mar 06
The place is looking clean now

6 Likes

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by Putindbutt: 9:08am On Mar 06
Una don start with this drone pictures again, no be from Abia one papa take kill his son because of food, feed yourselves first before bringing out your dick for measurement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by WhiteNRed: 9:11am On Mar 06
You want to post picture, and you cant post it well; and you are telling someone to bend phone!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by Putindbutt: 9:13am On Mar 06
Nikoli:
The place is looking clean now
It'd take at least 50yrs for Abia to look clean a bit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by chnnmfl(m): 9:17am On Mar 06
Putindbutt:

It'd take at least 50yrs for Abia to look clean a bit.
Hate always coming from slum dwellers from brow.n roof republic.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by Putindbutt: 9:33am On Mar 06
chnnmfl:
Hate always coming from slum dwellers from brow.n roof republic.
Calm down, after selling gala in traffick under hot sun, you still go and sleep under the brown roof at night. That brown roof is better than the pig poultry called Abia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by Nigercity: 9:35am On Mar 06
Aba

6 Likes

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by Nigercity: 9:36am On Mar 06
ABA

5 Likes

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by chnnmfl(m): 9:46am On Mar 06
Putindbutt:

Calm down, after selling gala in traffick under hot sun, you still go and sleep under the brown roof at night. That brown roof is better than the pig poultry called Abia.
After seeing clean Aba picture, you still said that it will take Aba 50yrs to be clean due to hate.

How long do you think that it will take this Ibadan picture below to be clean? 👇 Maybe 1000yrs.

20 Likes

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by glacswhite: 9:48am On Mar 06
Omo Aba is big ooh.. Cos many call it a Small town

5 Likes

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by Putindbutt: 9:54am On Mar 06
chnnmfl:
After seeing clean Aba picture, you still said that it take Aba 50yrs to be clean due to hate.

How long do think it will take this Ibadan picture below to be clean? Maybe 1000yrs.
My guy, Aba and clealiness cannever be in the same sentence, no be human beings dey live there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by Ezewuzie01: 10:08am On Mar 06
glacswhite:
Omo Aba is big ooh.. Cos many call it a Small town
Aba is the largest town in the entire south east. That one is not debatable. It should have been the capital of Abia state but Igbos were afraid that Ngwa people will deny their Igboness some day that's why the capital was eventually given to Umuahia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by Nigercity: 10:17am On Mar 06
Ezewuzie01:

Aba is the largest town in the entire south east. That one is not debatable. It should have been the capital of Abia state but Igbos were afraid that ngwa people will deny their Igboness some day.
Lies and lies
Umuahia became the capital because of it's central location and closeness to ABA and old Bende, back then in imo state old Bende people wanted a state of there own with uzuakoli or Bende town as capital, and most of the great men of Abia state and south east are majorly from that side (Abiriba, igbere, Arochukwu e.t.c)
The ngwas also wanted to be out from IMO state but they weren't really seriously about the ABA state creation because there kin and Kith in mbaise prefers being in imo, after much deliberation the two groups where merged with a central location selected, which lies close to ikwuano not even the Umuahia of that time (which is currently known as old umuahia today)
It has nothing to do with tribes or cultural affinity, alot of group who felt marginalized in there state back then like, oyigbo, etche, ikot ekpene e.t.c all wanted to be part of the new proposed state back then, especially obigbo

6 Likes

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by glacswhite: 10:32am On Mar 06
Nigercity:

Lies and lies
Umuahia became the capital because of it's central location and closeness to ABA and old Bende, back then in imo state old Bende people wanted a state of there own with uzuakoli or Bende town as capital, and most of the great men of Abia state and south east are majorly from that side (Abiriba, igbere, Arochukwu e.t.c)
The ngwas also wanted to be out from IMO state but they weren't really seriously about the ABA state creation because there kin and Kith in mbaise prefers being in imo, after much deliberation the two groups where merged with a central location selected, which lies close to ikwuano not even the Umuahia of that time (which is currently known as old umuahia today)
It has nothing to do with tribes or cultural affinity, alot of group who felt marginalized in there state back then like, oyigbo, etche, ikot ekpene e.t.c all wanted to be part of the new proposed state back then, especially obigbo

Wow that's an Eye Opener.. I heard so much of Aba State That Orji Uzo kicked against

1 Like

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by igwebuike01: 10:46am On Mar 06
Nigercity:

Lies and lies
I heard that Arochukwu and Abiriba people are the greatest investors in Aba

2 Likes

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by zuchyblink(m): 10:46am On Mar 06
ABA looking better than a lot of cities in Europe and America

4 Likes

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by zuchyblink(m): 10:47am On Mar 06
igwebuike01:

People from Orlu zone Imo state

1 Like

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by proeast(m): 11:30am On Mar 06
Putindbutt:
Una don start with this drone pictures again, no be from Abia one papa take kill his son because of food, feed yourselves first before bringing out your dick for measurement.

Unlike the slum region where over 90% of their houses are decayed.

4 Likes

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by Cindypresh(f): 11:48am On Mar 06
Putindbutt:

Bitterness kills
Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by Starboytwo(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06
Abeg when will Geometry power ON light biko?

Where is the 24hour light they commissioned?
Over 1 month after public fanfare, no single light and my brothers are in darkness all over Aba
Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by nonhuman(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06
Beautiful 😍
Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by Nigercity: 1:34pm On Mar 06
igwebuike01:

Yeah partly right shaa the where the early investors, especially item, Abiriba, infact the whole of old Bende (with some part in ebonyi state)

But today ABA is a big metropolis, the number of Imolite, Anambrains and Ndi ebonyi in Abia, runs in millions, Akwaibomites, Cameroonians and rivers state indegens have a huge stake in ABA today, I think they're even larger than enugu people who also have a huge indigenes in the metropolis, me myself from imo
I have large relatives residing in ABA, ABA today is some how a
No man's land
Or home for all

4 Likes

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by Ttipsy(f): 1:40pm On Mar 06
…not even a state capital
Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 1:56pm On Mar 06
Meanwhile look at Owerri. Aba is even looking better than Owerri. Imo state is a failed state

1 Share

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by Prince2324: 1:57pm On Mar 06
Nigercity:

Yeah partly right shaa the where the early investors, especially item, Abiriba, infact the whole of old Bende (with some part in ebonyi state)

But today ABA is a big metropolis, the number of Imolite, Anambrains and Ndi ebonyi in Abia, runs in millions, Akwaibomites, Cameroonians and rivers state indegens have a huge stake in ABA today, I think they're even larger than enugu people who also have a huge indigenes in the metropolis, me myself from imo
I have large relatives residing in ABA, ABA today is some how a
No man's land
when government were taking mad people to hospital where were you this Yoruba man.
Taking up on topic that doesn't concern you is sign madness

1 Like

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by Basic123: 3:05pm On Mar 06
This is still not up to ikorodu or sango Ota

Talkless of 1/4 of Ibadan or kano

Start your insults and wailing
It doesn't change the fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by bigpriik: 3:30pm On Mar 06
Basic123:
This is still not up to ikorodu or sango Ota

Talkless of 1/4 of Ibadan or kano

Start your insults and wailing
It doesn't change the fact

ogeni
go and drink sniper and have peace.

3 Likes

Re: YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:45pm On Mar 06
bigpriik:

ogeni
go and drink sniper and have peace.
the whole of Aba is not up a to local government in Ibadan,dude none of your 2x2 plot of land come close to IB

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I Live In A Dsyfunctional Country / World's Most Expensive Runway? / Nigeria Watches While Her Citizens Are Been Killed Abroad (viewer's Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.