Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,351 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) (39948 Views)

Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional / Morachi Acquires Mercedes Benz S-class Worth N30million (photos) / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Joclebs(m): 6:25am On May 31, 2022
Twenty-one (21) years old Progress Chukwuyem, who has become N30million richer after winning the recently concluded music reality show , Nigerian Idol (2022) has now blocked out his female fans on social media for wooing him.

In a chat with Tofarati Ige, Progress who emerged winner of the show after having the highest number of votes from the public, said

“No, I don’t have a girlfriend. I am in a relationship with my career, and focus is on becoming a better artiste. They (girls) are already coming and some have actually sent me messages on social media, but I am not interested in that right now. I will just block them out. I am not ready.

Gushing about his win, Progress said “It feels amazing. It is a very big achievement for me at the age of 21. I am very happy about it.”

Shedding light on how he intends to spend the N30million, Progress said “I will invest in my music because that is what is most important to me. Aside from that, I am also a fashion designer and I intend to invest in that as well, and establish a fashion line.
I will explore other parts of the entertainment industry as well, such as acting and modelling.”

Appreciating fans who rooted and voted for him, Progress said “Words cannot express how grateful I am (to them) for supporting me and keeping me on the show. I will definitely make you guys proud. I will never let you all down for lifting me up.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Skyfornia(m): 6:29am On May 31, 2022
His second name should be Wisdom...

It is said, if you want to walk fast, walk alone, if you want to walk far, walk with people, but if you want to make progress in life, fear or avoid women grin

748 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Brunosamel(m): 6:31am On May 31, 2022
Smart move bro investing in yourself is the best you can do for yourself enjoy your money alone and forget those bitches cuz these holes aren't loyal
grin

203 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by espn(m): 6:38am On May 31, 2022
Women and free things...Their second name is shortcut...Even the one that is very comfortable will still run after osho free...

243 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by chatinent: 6:41am On May 31, 2022
He blocked leeches, not fans!

Anyways, I am a thesis and dissertation writer.

266 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by yanabasee(m): 6:46am On May 31, 2022
Omo....

They're never loyal....

Way to go king.....

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by ObaKlaz: 6:52am On May 31, 2022
To remain a Progress, you need to identify and block 'enemies of progress'

What a smart lad he is!
grin cheesy

157 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by duduade: 7:03am On May 31, 2022
We will check back in 2023

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by robinso01(m): 7:06am On May 31, 2022
Legend

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by donbachi(m): 7:10am On May 31, 2022
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by PerfectStranger(m): 7:16am On May 31, 2022
He understands the assignment. Way to go!!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Joclebs(m): 7:21am On May 31, 2022
With this, he shall Progress grin
Him name dey spur am!

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by rayvelez(m): 10:02am On May 31, 2022
With this you shall progress those bitches have nothin to offer except thr expired varginal.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by shuttox: 10:48am On May 31, 2022
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by SandraIkuboR(f): 10:48am On May 31, 2022
Lmao.....what do you expect??

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by DenreleDave(m): 10:48am On May 31, 2022
So what's the big deal? Only a wise man will know that there is nothing good about those hole hoes.
They will send him dm bcox of the 30m but their intention is to ruin him and collect the money from him...

Cc: LegendHero your attention is needed pls.

Does anyone have 500k to win 500k in a year time...?

Pls mention me

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by bigdammyj: 10:49am On May 31, 2022
Interesting time.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by TeeGentle(m): 10:49am On May 31, 2022
grin grin
Omo I no fit laugh

The boy be like" before you kill me I don Japa" cheesy cheesy grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by wohano: 10:50am On May 31, 2022
Lol... Na your money dem dey come for oh.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by TeeGentle(m): 10:50am On May 31, 2022
Skyfornia:
His second name should be Wisdom...

It is said, if you want to walk fast, walk alone, if you want to walk far, walk with people, but if you want to make progress in life, fear or avoid women grin

Correct

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by graphics107: 10:50am On May 31, 2022
cheesy
Small boy wen sabi

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Temptee101(m): 10:50am On May 31, 2022
Good one

He doesn't want distraction.

That gender can render man pikin useless if care is not taken.

This progress guy is very wise

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:50am On May 31, 2022
All these struggling strippers always tryna sneak in the VIP

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2022
That's a smart man

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by themonk(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2022
There is nothing he said that suggests this headline, Seun nairaland is becoming a cesspit.

I hope someone sues you guys one day.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by ThePlugg(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2022
congrats bruh
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Jayjayz: 10:51am On May 31, 2022
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Babyfreshh(m): 10:52am On May 31, 2022
I love his mentality.. but this one is eye service. the guy get babes wey e dey sample for the other side

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by T0BY(m): 10:52am On May 31, 2022
Kudos bro. You're doing well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy / Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon / Basketmouth Transformed Into An Old Man and Old Woman (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.