Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) (39949 Views)

Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional / Morachi Acquires Mercedes Benz S-class Worth N30million (photos) / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2022
Miracle2020:
I don't even want to say what those beaches has done to my life.
As I dey now, na run I dey run from women.
God bless the guy jare!
Lol So you have learned the hard way
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Uchedizzy(f): 11:32am On May 31, 2022
Skyfornia:
His second name should be Wisdom...

It is said, if you want to walk fast, walk alone, if you want to walk far, walk with people, but if you want to make progress in life, fear or avoid women grin
good to see you here sky
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:33am On May 31, 2022
toujurs:
You want to attack baa, you want to start vawulence. grin grin
grin[center][/center] grin thanks to heaven men are wising up
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Chochovini: 11:35am On May 31, 2022
mrkings84:
Pls guys, does UBA have another USSD code apart from*919#?

I am asking cos for 3 days now I have not been able to do any transaction. And this is sucking!!
. And you can‘t just take a stroll to any nearest UBA Bank for proper verification?

I take a stroll...
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:37am On May 31, 2022
[quote author=Joclebs post=113330125][/quote]
It's not misogyny, most women are problem and nothing more, we are just enduring them, when you are working in office, a bitch will be like please buy me indomie and egg when you are coming, with your own money o, you are collecting the same salary but they will be saving there own in office investment platform while they expect you the good guy to spend your money on them..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by imbless: 11:38am On May 31, 2022
All you upcoming redpillers should know that not all women are golddiggers, some women can actually add so much value to your life. Don't loose a good woman because of some stupid alpha male stuff, a girl once fed me, clothe me, dash me money, even when she had little, prayed for me, use her own money to process my registration and clearance and even provided a shelter for me, she was the sole reason I wasn't a school dropout, she saw values in me that I couldn't see in my self. Guys vacillate that arrogance in you, their are good women out there, don't use a fraction to judge a whole. Some of you claiming to be redpillers and alpha male don't have scrillar in ur Aza, go hustle forget women matter!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by mrkings84(m): 11:39am On May 31, 2022
Chochovini:
. And you can‘t just take a stroll to any nearest UBA Bank for proper verification?

I take a stroll...

I have to travel a far distance before I can get a UBA beance as I am in a remote area right now.

Thanks anyway!
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Chochovini: 11:39am On May 31, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
Naijaolosho girls everywhere.i don talk am.. whether young, middle age or even old,do your damndest to stay away from naija girls!!!the only other thing the Know after money na S*X!!!block them boy!when you no get,them know you? Na now their Clit go dey wet and rise anyhow at the sound of money undecided..let them die single, calling guys broke whereas they got absolutely NOTHING themselves undecided...I no fit lift them to the next junction!make she Waka with her damn knock-kneed ,yam leg!iranu!
. Arh arh? Bros, you dey vex o... take am easy na, be calming down a bit.

I take a stroll...
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Chicastle: 11:42am On May 31, 2022
DenreleDave:
So what's the big deal? Only a wise man will know that there is nothing good about those hole hoes.
They will send him dm bcox of the 30m but their intention is to ruin him and collect the money from him...

Cc: LegendHero your attention is needed pls.

Does anyone have 500k to win 500k in a year time...?

Pls mention me

500k one can spend in less than 2 months that’s what we win in one year?
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by IamGreen1(f): 11:42am On May 31, 2022
chatinent:
He blocked leeches, not fans!

I tire o, when I saw the headline popped up on my phone last night, I'd to check if he has blocked me true true. Misleading headlines everywhere
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by ufotunang: 11:43am On May 31, 2022
Many of those female fans are ready to be his baby mama...
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by atheistandproud(m): 11:46am On May 31, 2022
Where is Mosdii when you need him oh!
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by JBoss25(m): 11:46am On May 31, 2022
He is just like me, no time for bitches.
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by dettolgel: 11:47am On May 31, 2022
This one just wan kill him career before he even start.

He thinks men will shower him with gift and time or even promote him unless he is low key into men.

Even at that his best plug are female fans that will cry for him promote him and do whatever is required to make him trend.

It is easier for a lady to convince her man to go see a show or watch a show than it is for a man to convince his woman to do such.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by dododawa1: 11:47am On May 31, 2022
Nigerians girls.
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Acidbath: 11:49am On May 31, 2022
Smart boy.

The ones on nairaland are busy harassing and asking for WhatsApp numbers from females.

Cursed breeds.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by pacespot(m): 11:52am On May 31, 2022
A Nigerian man that doesn't think with his third led, very rare. cool
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Chochovini: 11:57am On May 31, 2022
00FFT00:
No female commentators so far.
Hmnn
. Exactly. You won‘t see sombody like that one who called herself saphirra or saphire now.
But if it‘s a rape thread now she will be all over the palace painting men with all kind of insults.

I take a stroll....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Nacl: 12:00pm On May 31, 2022
Real men now understand the parasitic nature of women. I'm so happy with the Wisdom exhibited by this young man. This is the beginning of true success. Fly high bro.
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Chochovini: 12:01pm On May 31, 2022
mrkings84:

I have to travel a far distance before I can get a UBA beance as I am in a remote area right now.

Thanks anyway!
. Ok, u‘re welcome.
Best of luck.

I take a stroll...
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by clinician2x: 12:02pm On May 31, 2022
The very useless things will go and be asking him money for data and pads
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Skyfornia(m): 12:09pm On May 31, 2022
Uchedizzy:
good to see you here sky

Same here Nwanyi oma
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by tunapawizzy: 12:11pm On May 31, 2022
oluwasegun007:
Don't do that ooo

Even gospel artist don't block their femal fans...

They are the spice of the whole tbing grin
Oga dont be deceived....he will tolerate them now, u will start hearing news of he lede on, he raped me, he assaulted me, he abused me, he is toasting me in my dm......they have weaponized that gender, the best thing is to leave them alone, let them do the chase when the time is right, and ofcourse the real ones will show up when the guy is no longer the star of the moment
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by kingyakos: 12:13pm On May 31, 2022
Thank God u no get any snake wey u keep as pet
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by DenreleDave(m): 12:15pm On May 31, 2022
Chicastle:

500k one can spend in less than 2 months that’s what we win in one year?

Can u gift me then? It is worth 1 year sumtin for me sir?
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by NaijaCars4sale: 12:18pm On May 31, 2022
Maybe it's to avoid unnecessary spending
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by PaedophileProph: 12:21pm On May 31, 2022
Nigeian girls are like ants , shortsighted.
Sugarcane is worthless to them untill somehow it shed it's cover and press it's juice out , then they start gathering to lick and escape poverty.

Vagina people
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by rukz: 12:31pm On May 31, 2022
Skyfornia:

It is said, if you want to walk fast, walk alone, if you want to walk far, walk with people, but if you want to make progress in life, fear or avoid women grin
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Kollins11: 12:31pm On May 31, 2022
chatinent:
He blocked leeches, not fans!

Anyways, I am a thesis and dissertation writer.
So you mean he blocked siofra, Iyaebe, Jennyclay, Candidlady, Islandlady, Onyi22 and other leeches?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by adewale2011(m): 12:45pm On May 31, 2022
Do not give your strength to women, your ways to those who destroy Kings �. Proverbs 31:3. The Sky is your take off point.

I do Graphics Designs: Letter Head, and Logo's at a very affordable price and I also print and send to any part of Nigeria. DM for Business

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by ozegidon(m): 12:47pm On May 31, 2022
Skyfornia:

You have spoken well...a bottle � of wine for you.
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by HimName: 12:48pm On May 31, 2022
While d guy was sipping hot water to smoothing and better his voice, they were somewhere in the deep hours of the night, guiding hot well marinated catfish and cold beer down beyond with their bodies moving along the DJ's blaring speakers while remain seated.

Efforts don pay now, see dem don come with "Baby, I am homely... introverted n in fact, my bed time starts by 8pm"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy / Iyabo Ojo Shares Wedding Photos, Curses Kemi Ashefon / Basketmouth Transformed Into An Old Man and Old Woman (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.