Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) (39972 Views)

Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional / Morachi Acquires Mercedes Benz S-class Worth N30million (photos) / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 31, 2022
imbless:
All of you upcoming redpillers should know that not all women are golddigger, some women can actually add so much value to your life. Don't loose a good woman because of so stupid alpha male stuff, a girl once fed me, clothe me, dash me money, even when she had little, prayed for me, use her own money to process my registration and clearance and even provided a shelter for me, she was the sole reason I wasn't a school dropout, she saw values in me that I couldn't see in my self. Guys vacillate that arrogance in you, their are good women out there, don't use a fraction to judge a whole. Some of you claiming redpillers and alpha male don't have scrillar in ur Aza, go hustle forget women matter!!
Your case be lyk winning 700million from betting, one in a billion chances undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Sleekfingers: 1:22pm On May 31, 2022
[quote author=Joclebs post=113330125][/quote]

When women hear money, dem go open their TOTO YAKATAAAAAAAAA
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by BESTScientist1: 1:38pm On May 31, 2022
Who said this but it's kinda undebatable
Skyfornia:
His second name should be Wisdom...

It is said, if you want to walk fast, walk alone, if you want to walk far, walk with people, but if you want to make progress in life, fear or avoid women grin
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Edyice: 1:44pm On May 31, 2022
Progress want to use wisdom on they gals , forgetting that gals has other roots to his pocket..

Las Las he will share the money grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Johel(m): 1:48pm On May 31, 2022
[quote author=Joclebs post=113330125][/quote]

Block them fast because they never went to your DM when you were struggling.
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by blazepascal(m): 1:51pm On May 31, 2022
He's a redpiller focus on your career and ignore women btw where are all the ladies are they on strike the only thing for him now is getting a good girl later which will be hard to find ..
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Mcslize: 2:01pm On May 31, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
Comprehension

He said he would "Just block the out". He did not mean he will block them on Social Media but block out the distraction and focus on his goals.

You should know bloggers are the biggest liars of all time.

They are always fond of twisting stories. They do that to gain more traffic though. But it's absolutely bad.
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by flamingREED(m): 2:22pm On May 31, 2022
Get your PVCs.
I have mine.

PO 2023. It's a wildfire.
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Proudlyomonna: 2:23pm On May 31, 2022
Kaiair:

Your case be lyk winning 700million from betting, one in a billion chances undecided

The story even be like one yeye nollywood film wey I watch like dat angry
For real life enh if woman do all those things for you ehn,
You go pay with your blood grin grin
They will even demand your life.
Any girl wey mistaking smile give you ehnn them go let you remember se you dey offend your god grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by babaalagbo11(m): 2:36pm On May 31, 2022
What a smart and progressive move.... investor vibes,you're doing well
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Ashley86400: 3:29pm On May 31, 2022
Babyfreshh:
I love his mentality.. but this one is eye service. the guy get babes wey e dey sample for the other side
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
Or he might just be gay and is cleaning his account now that he has gotten his newly found fame

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Streetmovement(m): 3:41pm On May 31, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo this guy naming ceremony dey hunt am grin grin grin grin

I love this new development
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by EmemObong03: 5:18pm On May 31, 2022
Hmm! This guy does not know whatsapp.
Make gals no carry him pic go meet baba alawo o undecided
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by YBoyka: 7:52pm On May 31, 2022
Skyfornia:
His second name should be Wisdom...

It is said, if you want to walk fast, walk alone, if you want to walk far, walk with people, but if you want to make progress in life, fear or avoid women grin

#truetalk
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Bbbw: 8:04pm On May 31, 2022
grin
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Slynation(m): 8:46pm On May 31, 2022
Kollins11:
So you mean he blocked siofra, Iyaebe, Jennyclay, Candidlady, Islandlady, Onyi22 and other leeches?
I swear bro...he sure did grin

Observe the way all female NLers absconded from this thread upto the 3rd page before 2 managed to dish out words not even related to the topic... grin grin
Re: Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) by Cousin9999: 1:22am On Jun 01, 2022
Gäy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maternity Shoot Of Comedian Senibo & His Model Wife (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles / Stella Damasus Hosts Hyacinth Idibia, 2face Idibia's Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.