Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign (37594 Views)

PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency / Presidency: ‘Obasanjo Shocked Over Atiku’s Emergence As PDP Flag Bearer’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Corea4king(m): 9:50am On May 31, 2022
South fools, something that they will still change to suits them on another election period
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by CoolAmbience(m): 10:05am On May 31, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

I tell you.

But North just never mind them,because North is matured and calm.

I dey always tell people, North no be our mate.

Just take a peep into the sectors where they strongly hold sway.....those sectors can best be described as 'cannot do without sectors'.

Agriculture
Defence
Politics

All other sectors rely on these three sectors. What is life or nationhood without food, security and leadership?

Politics sets the rules for all sectors, whether Commerce, Trade, Banking, Telecommunication, Transportation, Healthcare, Construction, Manufacturing etc.

We dey dey call dem nama, but dem quietly dey teach us politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by favour32(m): 10:11am On May 31, 2022
APC dey learn wayo work where PDP dey.
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Aganju849: 10:34am On May 31, 2022
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/pressure-mounts-on-pdp-chairman-ayu-to-resign/

They should have made him document it in form of an MOU or something else legally enforceable, any verbal agreement with a Nigerian, politician or otherwise, you are on your own
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by writeprof(m): 10:50am On May 31, 2022
bennybuhari:
Easier said than done. Which chairman will want to resign when general election is here? You know how much he will make. The north is taking the south for granted

The North is not taking the South for granted in anyway. It's the South that rubbishes herself before the North.
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Nobody: 11:03am On May 31, 2022
CoolAmbience:

I dey always tell people, North no be our mate.

Just take a peep into the sectors where they strongly hold sway.....those sectors can best be described as 'cannot do without sectors'.

Agriculture
Defence
Politics

All other sectors rely on these three sectors. What is life or nationhood without food, security and leadership?

Politics sets the rules for all sectors, whether Commerce, Trade, Banking, Telecommunication, Transportation, Healthcare, Construction, Manufacturing etc.

We dey dey call dem nama, but dem quietly dey teach us politics.

Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by DOM7: 11:04am On May 31, 2022
Quoting Jimi Agbaje is not the right time but sure is a doctrine of necessity, you can't put two irons in the fire at the same time one will definitely burn, let's gather all our asernals to kill this thing call APC then things will naturally take shape.I rest my case!
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Nobody: 11:05am On May 31, 2022
DOM7:
Quoting Jimi Agbaje is not the right time but sure is a doctrine of necessity, you can't put two irons in the fire at the same time one will definitely burn, let's gather all our asernals to kill this thing call APC then things will naturally take shape.I rest my case!
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by eeetuk(m): 11:40am On May 31, 2022
] "When Daily Independent contacted one of the governors who played a key role in Ayu’s emergence, he said the PDP chairman can only be asked to step down after the conduct of the 2023 general election

I agree 100%!
Mr. Ayu should not resign until after 2023 elections are over. Atiku Abubaku cannot win northern Nigeria states alone without the help of somebody like Mr. Ayu. Right Now, Mr. Abubakar needs broad supports and not divisions. And southern leaders should end zoning talk because it is not a unifying message going into general election. Furthermore, keeping APC in power will be a disaster to all Nigerians. So, let unit to get rid of BUHARI and his cronies from power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Nobody: 11:45am On May 31, 2022
eeetuk:
[b"When Daily Independent contacted one of the governors who played a key role in Ayu’s emergence, he said the PDP chairman can only be asked to step down after the conduct of the 2023 general elections."[/b]

I agree 100%!
Mr. Ayu should not resign until after 2023 elections are over. Atiku Abubaku cannot win northern Nigeria states alone without the help of somebody like Mr. Ayu. Right Now, Mr. Abubakar needs broad supports and not divisions. And southern leaders should end zoning talk because it is not a unifying message going into general election. Furthermore, keeping APC in power will be a disaster to all Nigerians. So, let unit to get rid of BUHARI and his cronies from power.

We will talk later.

You are very few here.

Many of the people here,can't see an inch of what is coming, they will keep using emotions to comfort themselves and fight anyone that tell them what really is coming.

They have eyes, but are intelligently blind.
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Gesman: 11:50am On May 31, 2022
I guess if the northerner loses ayu will remain. Yeye the smell.
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by eeetuk(m): 12:02pm On May 31, 2022
khaleepha5681 "Many of the people here,can't see an inch of what is coming, they will keep using emotions to comfort themselves and fight anyone that tell them what really is coming."

What is the alternative here?
Allowing president Buhari and APC criminals to stay in power?
I don't think so.
Mr. Ayu resignation now because he is from the north is divisive and unhelpful to Atiku Abubakar campaign.
So, my advice to Mr Atiku Abubakar is keep all those who helped you to get the party nomination on board until after the elections are over. That way, you go to general election with common front in messaging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 31, 2022
eeetuk:
khaleepha5681 "Many of the people here,can't see an inch of what is coming, they will keep using emotions to comfort themselves and fight anyone that tell them what really is coming."

What is the alternative here?
Allowing president Buhari and APC criminals to stay in power?
I don't think so.
Mr. Ayu resignation now because he is from the north is divisive and unhelpful to Atiku Abubakar campaign.
So, my advice to Mr Atiku Abubakar is keep all those who helped you to get the party nomination on board until after the elections are over. That way, you go to general election with common front in messaging.

Wow,I agree with you.

And Atiku would do so.

And mind you,Ayu would be very powerful in Atiku's government.
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by SpecialEdition: 12:11pm On May 31, 2022
I am shocked that northerners are not more than southerners: It's about 10 percent in difference.
But again there are lots of Igbos and Hausas in every state.
So it's hard to tell
The Northerners have more wards and more local governments. This means that if votes are counted by delegates they will always win but by masses,  not necessarily

I don't belive Northerners want to keep suffering simply for sentiments

NIGERIANS COME TOGETHER.
ZonesPopulation
North-West48,942,307 top - Kano 13M
North-East26,263,866 top- Bauchi 7M
North-Central29,252408 top- Benue 5M
Total 105Million

South-West38,257,260 top- Lagos 13M
South-South28,829,288 top- Rivers 7M
South-East21,955,414 top-Anambra 6M
Total 90Million

Grand Total 195Million

Most people think
Great God will come from the sky
Take away everything
And make everybody feel high
Stand up for your right.
Vote wise.
Vote Peter Obi or any credible candidate.
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by NaijaCars4sale: 12:33pm On May 31, 2022
Interesting article
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by maasoap(m): 12:41pm On May 31, 2022
bennybuhari:
Easier said than done. Which chairman will want to resign when general election is here? You know how much he will make. The north is taking the south for granted

Taking the South for granted, really? The same southern delegates who knew that northerner is the chairman of PDP but still voted for Atiku, a northerner against Wike, their southern counterpart. Lol
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Lexicon123: 12:48pm On May 31, 2022
Do these guys even have the moral justification to allude to zoning? How convenient to discuss zoning for chairmanship but not for presidential ticket?!
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by frog12: 1:37pm On May 31, 2022
this man is a TIV. how can that be a NORTHERNER? grin
the NORTH is always greedy. they want everything !

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by airmee: 4:39pm On May 31, 2022
Lol these politicians and their funny gimmicks... So now, the tone of most stake holders is that he should resign after the general elections. Okay... What if, just what if Atiku fails to win the general elections? Does he still needs to resigns? One would have thought upon zoning the national chairmanship to the north, the presidential representative will have nothing to do with same north again..but then, what do we know when it comes to 9ja politics.
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Str8talk21: 6:54pm On May 31, 2022
PDP, going!... going!!....go...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Voters Mock APC: We Collected Their Money, But Voted For Adeleke (Video) / Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty / Saraki Wins First Battle At CCT Trial, PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.