Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign (37596 Views)

PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency / Presidency: ‘Obasanjo Shocked Over Atiku’s Emergence As PDP Flag Bearer’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by MilitantAtheist: 8:50am On May 31, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
Be patient,he is not greedy....just for a minute, both PDP and APC chairmanship of the party would go to South.

Don't misinterpret me,I mean there must come an expiry day.

We just need it for a minute.
then the presidential candidates are north abi? Next year 2023, mark this. If APC also present north n Terrorist north tries to rule again Nigeria will explode, there will be open shooting spree, we will roast your dirty smelling northerners. It's next year, it's not far. Copy this post Mr Boko Haram. Una go know say federal government tools nor reach watin dey for only 2 creeks for Niger Delta, una go know strong countries wen dey run things with Creek boys for the water life when una Terrorist fg nor go ever know. Only tompolo dey threaten una since 2015 una nor fit do anything yet Tompolo still dey the Naija life dey run things. You better tell your fellow aboki them for south to remove come back to una dirty desert north because e get as e go next year no go reach b4 abokis go start to collect.
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by essentialone(m): 8:51am On May 31, 2022
If Ayu refuses to resign, what will the South do about it? Nothing!
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by CoolAmbience(m): 8:51am On May 31, 2022
bennybuhari:
Easier said than done. Which chairman will want to resign when general election is here? You know how much he will make. The north is taking the south for granted

You just type without thinking through what you are saying.

Who were the masterminds of Uche Secondus' removal?

Everything is 'the North'. Southerners take themselves for granted and act senselessly, only to turn around to blame the North.

Wike, in particular, was the architect of Secondus' removal because of his own ambition, so don't come here to sell cheap sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by ezenna191(m): 8:56am On May 31, 2022
What is he still doing there, when he has carried out the hatchet job.
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by egoldman(m): 8:57am On May 31, 2022
helinues:

No argument about this. He will resign.

North can't have presidential aspirant under the party and still maintain party chairman position

As a Sai Barbarian ( Buharist) I don't see what you go chuk mouth for PDP matter.
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Lamasta(m): 8:57am On May 31, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

But APC is serious for having the same?

Don't worry,both Adamu dan Ayu would relinquish their positions to southerners.... It is just matter of time.
Let's wait for APC to conduct their primary too before we pass conclusion
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by babaalagbo11(m): 8:58am On May 31, 2022
They have good point for his resignation which is understandable
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Nobody: 8:59am On May 31, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
then the presidential candidates are north abi? Next year 2023, mark this. If APC also present north n Terrorist north tries to rule again Nigeria will explode, there will be open shooting spree, we will roast your dirty smelling northerners. It's next year, it's not far. Copy this post Mr Boko Haram. Una go know say federal government tools nor reach watin dey for only 2 creeks for Niger Delta, una go know strong countries wen dey run things with Creek boys for the water life when una Terrorist fg nor go ever know. Only tompolo dey threaten una since 2015 una nor fit do anything yet Tompolo still dey the Naija life dey run things. You better tell your fellow aboki them for south to remove come back to una dirty desert north because e get as e go next year no go reach b4 abokis go start to collect.

Eiishhh...why this bro? I said don't misinterpret my post.

Your post is screened shot and saved.

Lol. I want to see the that you would predict it correct.

Mark my words,Nigeria is one and guess what?

It.....will....be...like....this....forever....because... It was Electro valent-bonded and now,metallic bonded like diamond, no amount of heat would decompose the bonding".
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Testimony1988(m): 8:59am On May 31, 2022
It can't happen now that they want to win elections, they should just be focus and the changes should happen after the general election once they eventually win the president seat.
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Kirkman: 9:00am On May 31, 2022
Uche Secondus made a far better chairman than this Ayu of a guy. If not that senseless Wike was after his own personal ambition.
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by michkings: 9:02am On May 31, 2022
Mtcheww..
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Nobody: 9:03am On May 31, 2022
Lamasta:

Let's wait for APC to conduct their primary too before we pass conclusion

I don't say after up coming convention, just let it lie...don't misinterpret me.

Do you want me say to say the contestants from other region are contesting for the lost ticket? Hell no,you won't here from a nationalist like me.

Just leave my comment as it is. Don't dig deep,maybe the meanig is on top.
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Procarpenter: 9:04am On May 31, 2022
May god help us with this election
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Nobody: 9:05am On May 31, 2022
CoolAmbience:

You just type without thinking through what you are saying.

Who were the masterminds of Uche Secondus' removal?

Everything is 'the North'. Southerners take themselves for granted and act senselessly, only to turn around to blame the North.

Wike, in particular, was the architect of Secondus' removal because of his own ambition, so don't come here to sell cheap sentiments.

Tell them my nationalists brother, somebody might even blame North for his wife's miscarriage.
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by fubsy: 9:08am On May 31, 2022
If the story and the reference to the Chairman is correct, I think he should honourably resign and work assiduously with the party to succeed.
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by MilitantAtheist: 9:11am On May 31, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Eiishhh...why this bro? I said don't misinterpret my post.

Your post is screened shot and saved.

Lol. I want to see the that you would predict it correct.

Mark my words,Nigeria is one and guess what?

It.....will....be...like....this....forever....because... It was Electro valent-bonded and now,metallic bonded like diamond, no amount of heat would decompose the bonding".
ok make we see watin go play soon. Point of correction I'm not your bro. You're from a Terrorist tribe so there's no way you're my bro, only if you know watin we dey do aboki for here, you nor go call me your bro
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by CoolAmbience(m): 9:11am On May 31, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Tell them my nationalists brother, somebody might even blame North for his wife's miscarriage.

Lol.

They mess things up so easily, and with the same ease they blame the North.
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Corporate2020: 9:12am On May 31, 2022
slivertongue:
let us now come together under the leadership of the party and be focused to dislodge the APC who have destroyed the very essence of our nationhood

Dislodge APC for Atiku? Whatever you just started smoking, stop it now.

Atikuchukwu Abubakar sol all the companies that our founding fathers established to himself, his family, his friends, his relatives, Obsanjo's friends, family and relatives. That thief will not die well.
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Nobody: 9:13am On May 31, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Lol, did you read the article at all?

He most probably will resign, but not when an election is around the corner

Where was that agreement during their convention?..
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by autodevice(m): 9:16am On May 31, 2022
Ok
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Njc1(m): 9:17am On May 31, 2022
One shot for the goal grin
bennybuhari
:
Easier said than done. Which chairman will want to resign when general election is here? You know how much he will make. The north is taking the south for granted
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by adagba001: 9:26am On May 31, 2022
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/pressure-mounts-on-pdp-chairman-ayu-to-resign/

Ayu has no business being in that seat one extra day. He said it himself. If he's an honourable man, he should quit that seat. Which one is wait till after the genera elections? What if the PDP loses out? Let him leave immediately!
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Skyehigher1: 9:26am On May 31, 2022
If you watch the live process of PDP primaries after atiku win party primaries . If you see the face of ayu . You will see that his body is calming down . I mean arare ti tutu that day
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by lookgood4us(m): 9:27am On May 31, 2022
He'll still wait till somebody go to court for the agreement to be implemented. That's how we are in this country.
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Nobody: 9:37am On May 31, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Lol.

They mess things up so easily, and with the same ease they blame the North.

I tell you.

But North just never mind them,because North is matured and calm.
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Nobody: 9:38am On May 31, 2022
lookgood4us:
He'll still wait till somebody go to court for the agreement to be implemented. That's how we are in this country.

Can you provide the agreement script or you're judging him based on his words?
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Nobody: 9:40am On May 31, 2022
adagba001:

Ayu has no business being in that seat one extra day. He said it himself. If he's an honourable man, he should quit that seat. Which one is wait till after the genera elections? What if the PDP loses out? Let him leave immediately!

What about Abdullahi Adamu,or you're afraid of the fact?
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Nobody: 9:41am On May 31, 2022
Corporate2020:

Dislodge APC for Atiku? Whatever you just started smoking, stop it now.

Atikuchukwu Abubakar sol all the companies that our founding fathers established to himself, his family, his friends, his relatives, Obsanjo's friends, family and relatives. That thief will not die well.

And Obasanjo stole no Kobo?

We are just your best version in everything.
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Winters23: 9:42am On May 31, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
Please send your daughter to my house without panties on

It doesn't matter, that's why we have shifting cultivation

grin
Re: Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign by Tzar(m): 9:45am On May 31, 2022
How can you call Tambuwal a hero. That means he was a biased umpire from the beginning.
PDP just like APC is a big joke!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri / Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.