Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug (24512 Views)

Dr. Obinna Igwilo Performs Robotic Surgery In US / Pharmacist Raises Alarm Over Fake Anti-malaria Drug In Circulation / What Is The Best Anti Malaria Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by Bbbw: 8:03pm On May 31, 2022
Really
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by Timmi: 9:18pm On May 31, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
I just want to tell you all to get your PVC and let's vote massively for Peter Obi, come 2023

Dr. Peter obi and Labour party, here we come!!!

Just like this Obina Igbo, Peter Obi is just as corrupt, fraudulent and a cheat like the rest of Igbos/Ibos/igbos
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by paduzman: 10:32pm On May 31, 2022
Na wa o, why people dey do this kind thing abeg? lipsrsealed
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by Jman06(m): 11:00pm On May 31, 2022
The way those guys at bridgehead market brazenly import and sell fake drugs ehn. A lot of quackery is going on in that market because they are not being regulated.

Illiterates and evil men who are only concerned about making money from their fake drugs without minding the lives they're wasting all over Nigeria. Yet the foolish leaders we have show less political will to thoroughly regulate them. Thank God that NAFDAC even managed this time to enter the market!
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by Jman06(m): 11:24pm On May 31, 2022
madukaanaya:
Food don do for yourbas
This is not about tribes, my friend! I'm Igbo but I must tell you that the attitude of most of us Igbos concerning the issue of fake drug dealers in Igboland is tiring.

Most of you seem to support those evil drug dealers who subtly send you and your loved ones to early graves. It's evil to make money at the expense of people's lives. Everything no be 'biziness'!!!
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by MajorLanister: 1:02am On Jun 01, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Let The Labor Party not waste their time with that pdp stalwart runaway political Clown.

Just imagine the last running mate to the Presidential aspirant of a party, deserted the party 3 days to the election?

Same way he ran away from Apga, to pdp after been Governor of Anambra State for 8 years under the party? Now he has fled to The Labor Party.

Send me your account number. I need to transfer some money for you to go buy some sense.
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by 123papas(m): 5:16am On Jun 01, 2022
Re: NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug by EdwardRandy(m): 5:21am On Jun 01, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Let The Labor Party not waste their time with that pdp stalwart runaway political Clown.

Just imagine the last running mate to the Presidential aspirant of a party, deserted the party 3 days to the election?

Same way he ran away from Apga, to pdp after been Governor of Anambra State for 8 years under the party? Now he has fled to The Labor Party.
Stop talking like a fool, your question should be why did he leave the party?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Soon Does Lab Test Detect HIV Infection After Being Exposed? / 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing / Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.