Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians (17390 Views)

Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested / Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by ogwumgbe: 4:20pm On May 31, 2022
Edusouls:
Anambrains u people were supporting and hailing ipob as Igbo warriors fighting for freedom to liberate Igbos from Fulani enslavement, contributing funds for them, while other eastern governments were declaring war on them, now u people are calling for the same buhari you were castigating to send his forces of to come and save u people from ur own freedom fighting warriors, foolish and cursed mofos..

No one is calling Buhari, killing of the law maker is not justified but at the order hand, all politicians in this country from past and present deserve such treatment. So Bleep off and face your region
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by ogwumgbe: 4:23pm On May 31, 2022
IPIGMODS:

We don't do this, we don't worship terrorist empty skull, shallow low IQ fools like you do.
Pls stop drinking Namdiot coward Cownu's urine for breakfast.
Go and find a fellow shallow partner to argue with I don't argue with fools.
Bye

commom Bleep off from my mention you blind worthless idiot following people like fools. Your region is the reason nothing good comes from this country. Fulanis have done coup, middle belt has, done, igbos has done, when will you do your own. common Bleep off you born useless cowards of subhumans that supposed to be sunk in the atlantic ocean and leave the South East alone
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by Igbojew: 4:27pm On May 31, 2022
Good move,they should go after those evil politicians that have made life miserable and unbearably for Igbo youths they meant to fight for.Watch how those children of perdition that always advice Igbo youths to hold their Igbo politicians responsible for bad leadership in South East will troop here to rain all sorts of insults to Igbo youths that have done what the cowards tribes youths could not do........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by Igbojew: 4:41pm On May 31, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
for the gruesome killing of that female soldiers, igbo land can never know peace, you dont shed human blood like that and expect peace

Till date igbo still carry Deborah death for head passed that lady that was cut alive, igbo people are generally wicked people, hypocrites and Big ekwensu

until those behind those that killed female soldiers and her husband in southeast are caught igbo land will never know peace
Just like your land and whatever region you come from have not known peace till today.You people will keep on masturbating on Igbo matter as if you people care not knowing you people are doing it out of hate on Igbos but trust me Igbos don't know that you people exist........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by Igbojew: 4:45pm On May 31, 2022
DamnNiggar:
Very good pls go after polithiefcians
That is what I just said but those same Igbo fake lovers and advisers that always advises Igbos to go after their greedy and corrupt politicians if they truly mean business have already started insulting and abusing Igbos as expected...,.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by Igbojew: 4:48pm On May 31, 2022
ikevictor:
By the next 7 years, SE will be a ghost town!

If this is not addressed....
That has been you evil guys prayer but you people will come here to play that divide and conquer and I care games here to myopic Igbos that think it comes from you people heart not knowing that you people hate Igbos with passion......I am that Igbojew
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by Igbojew: 4:55pm On May 31, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

killing a human is now what you're shamelessly justifying, your family will soon be their victims
Oh shut up,thesame you people will advise Igbos to go after their corrupt politicians.I always know how slimmy,sheddy and two face you Yorubas are that is why I always advises those myopic Igbos that take you people's words to be mindful of you Yorubas.........I am that Igbojew
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by Igbojew: 5:05pm On May 31, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

igbo will forever be a forbidden tribe in Nigeria. that region will never know peace, we should handover govt to you imbeciles that can't protect your kinsmen, how then do we entrust non igbo lives in your hand

till thy kingdom come igbo will never rule Nigeria again, I dont care if you Ekwensu leave Nigeria but you will never rule this country forever, no wonder Uwazuruike called you people the most foolish tribe
Hahahaha,look at this pathetic unity beggar ranting and jumping up and down like a headless chicken.Now Uwazurike you people hate with passion is now your reference point because treacherous tribe have seen that he has betrayed and abandoned Biafra cause and I know that if Mazi Nnamdi Kanu abandon Biafra cause which you people already know will never happen you slimy,sheddy and unreliable tribe will start singing his praise.You people hate great Igbos with passion and great Igbos hate you people with passion and so the hatred is mutual,so don't come here and be wailing like old window because great Igbos don't give a f*uck.. .......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by Igbojew: 5:12pm On May 31, 2022
Angelfrost:
If all these bandits and killers were going after politicians from North to South with a view to freeing the citizens from poor leadership and corruption, none of us would have been bothered....

Sadly, that's not the case at all.
Now Igbos are taking the bulls by the horn which they started with Ike Ekweremmadu in Germany but same Nigeria youths that will cry that politicians have destroy their future are the one abusing and insulting Igbos for doing what they not do because they are cowards while great Igbos are not........I am that Igbojew
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by Igbojew: 5:21pm On May 31, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Going by your useless narrative, no part of the country will ever experience peace. there are numerous cases where innocent people are gruesomely killed for rituals in the West and numerous murders by terrorists in the North so quit your yapping.
We carry Deborah's murder for head because we value human lives unlike your people who rituals is part of your culture. You come here to insult an entire tribe while your own tribe is guilty of worse. I don't blame you, I blame Lugard who joined my people with sub-humans like y'all
I know this people more than they know themselves but it is a pity that some myopic and foolish Igbos that think that this people meant well for them don't know how slimmy,sheddy,unrealible and two face they are.At first they will appear nice and caring but as you allow them in they will start bringing up all manner of ideas in your head and if you don't know what is going on they will poison your mind.Ask them to support break up of Nigeria so that Igbos they hate with passion can go they will start quoting constitution just to deflate........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by Igbojew: 5:33pm On May 31, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

igbo land is cursed, 70% of you igbo never protested as you did for Deborah, this you evil people supported it, your kinsmen are already welcoming the killing of politicians in Southeast and you keep blaming lugard as if he ordered you complete M0rons to be killing yourselves

I just can't question God why he didn't create you ediots as animals

you valued human lives by praising those that murdered the female soldier in your land, you forbidden human being
So because great Igbos champion the protests of late Deborah Samuel you Muslim extremist burnt to dead that is why you people will not let Igbo rest? I knew it from day one that this fake caring and love from you Yorubas and Housas/Fulanis were not born out of love for great Igbos but because Igbos are the only brave tribe that can stand up against you Igbo haters in this zoogeria and I really hope those myopic and foolish Igbos and South South that take you people deceptive words can see who you people truly are.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by Igbojew: 5:38pm On May 31, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Where are you from, so I'll know exactly where to direct my spite.

Your region is cursed. I know you're Yoruba because that's the only tribe that goes about preaching hate against a tribe.
Listen let me tell you something you don't know; no matter how much an ant eats, it'll never grow to the size of an elephant. No matter how much you rant and talk rubbish, you'll forever remain sub-humans and will keep playing catch-up forever. Aren't you ashamed to even say it's Igbos who were totally against Deborah's murder? Which means your people are in support of it?
You're a disgusting person from a disgusting tribe and you'll soon choke on your hate and die a pathetic death.

Haven't you noticed that despite all the disgusting things you guys say about Igbos, we hardly engage y'all? It's because we know while you're busy ranting online we're busy making money and buying up the choicest properties around Nigeria.
Keep hating on a tribe. Laslas an Igbo man will buy up your ancestral home while you waste the money on ogogoro as that's what your tribe is known for.
Deluded ingrate
Thank G-d that there is someone that is seeing who this pathetic and evil people truly are.i always know that they will never amount to nothing or meant well for Igbos but some myopic Igbos will still take their evil council against their people.Am glad that great Igbos don't give them attention they always seek but the end will justify the means after the great Igbos leave this failed country called zoogeria for them.......I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by Igbojew: 5:42pm On May 31, 2022
Edusouls:
Anambrains u people were supporting and hailing ipob as Igbo warriors fighting for freedom to liberate Igbos from Fulani enslavement, contributing funds for them, while other eastern governments were declaring war on them, now u people are calling for the same buhari you were castigating to send his forces of to come and save u people from ur own freedom fighting warriors, foolish and cursed mofos..
Yes Anambra state and entire South East and some part of South South Igbos are still hailing and supporting IPOB/ESN for protecting them from you and your murderous Fulani Herdsmen or your skull mining people.So take their your st*pid and u**less fake advise to your people Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits,Boko Haram and ISWAP have sent to words beyond and Benin republic Mr fake love and caring.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by Igbojew: 5:45pm On May 31, 2022
kingsceedon:

Why not focus more on how to secure your skull from not being mine by your jobless brother, instead of having sleepless nights over south East affairs
Help me ask him oooo.Pathetic unity beggars that have vowed not to let great Igbos they hate with passion leave their failed country......I am that Igbojew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by Igbojew: 5:46pm On May 31, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

writing jargons with confidence won't change my stance about you brainlesss M0rons, you can continue boasting with your empty stomach and eulogizing your ritualist from buying people ancestral land, after all that's the price of Fulani too

you people are same same
Unity beggar have you mined the skull of your people today??.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by Igbojew: 5:51pm On May 31, 2022
IPIGMODS:

You mean like you people worship Coward Cownu and Peter Obi-turay?
#HYPOCRITE

Yes we worship Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)the same way you people worship murderer and paedophile called Mohammad.So go amd drink sniper because I know that you people are not happy that Igbos worship Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)your sworn enemy hahaha.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by Igbojew: 5:52pm On May 31, 2022
ogwumgbe:

But an Igbo pastor just gave her an estate while your useless scammers keep milking you dry, buying private jets and building schools your children can't afford: zombie
Chei keep giving that skull miner woto woto hahaha.......I am that Igbojew
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by Igbojew: 5:54pm On May 31, 2022
IPIGMODS:

We don't do this, we don't worship terrorist empty skull, shallow low IQ fools like you do.
Pls stop drinking Namdiot coward Cownu's urine for breakfast.
Go and find a fellow shallow partner to argue with I don't argue with fools.
Bye
But you people worship terrorist and paedophile called prophet Mohammad ehhh.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by Pathfinder2090: 6:19pm On May 31, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

killing a human is now what you're shamelessly justifying, your family will soon be their victims

You are a fool.
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:29pm On May 31, 2022
Pathfinder2090:

igbo are fool.

Uwazuruike said the same thing, very foolish tribe
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2022
Igbojew:
Unity beggar have you mined the skull of your people today??.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker

unity beggar for crying out loud to stop killing your kinsmen because of one godforsaken Biafra

that Biafra will never come and if it comes for the sake of those wasted in Southeast, it will all consume you all
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:32pm On May 31, 2022
Igbojew:
So because great Igbos champion the protests of late Deborah Samuel you Muslim extremist burnt to dead that is why you people will not let Igbo rest? I knew it from day one that this fake caring and love from you Yorubas and Housas/Fulanis were not born out of love for great Igbos but because Igbos are the only brave tribe that can stand up against you Igbo haters in this zoogeria and I really hope those myopic and foolish Igbos and South South that take you people deceptive words can see who you people truly are.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

shut up, stop killing human because of one useless Biafra, all lives matter

igbo don't have to die Because of man facing charges, stop the useless killing and intimidating of Human in Southeast

enough is enough
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:34pm On May 31, 2022
Igbojew:
Just like your land and whatever region you come from have not known peace till today.You people will keep on masturbating on Igbo matter as if you people care not knowing you people are doing it out of hate on Igbos but trust me Igbos don't know that you people exist........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

chuku okike Abiama will continue to work against peace in igbo land until those that was wasted got justice

you useless people are doing what you're accusing Nigeria govt of, God punish you useless cannibalistic imbeciles
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:36pm On May 31, 2022
ogwumgbe:

But an Igbo pastor just gave her an estate while your useless scammers keep milking you dry, buying private jets and building schools your children can't afford: zombie

where was you igbo pastor when Oyedepo was given out palliative during covid19 and supporting govt medically?

I gained a lot from living faith as an undergraduate, RCCG, Living faith don't need to make noise when they help

why can't your igbo pastor get job for those idiots giving you and your parents sleepless night in East?

Born by mistake set of idiots
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by ogwumgbe: 7:53pm On May 31, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

where was you igbo pastor when Oyedepo was given out palliative during covid19 and supporting govt medically?

I gained a lot from living faith as an undergraduate, RCCG, Living faith don't need to make noise when they help

why can't your igbo pastor get job for those idiots giving you and your parents sleepless night in East?

Born by mistake set of idiots

You are the true idiot here, common get out of here zombie stinking coward corpse, Bleep off
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2022
ogwumgbe:

You are the true idiot here, common get out of here zombie stinking coward corpse, Bleep off

they asked an igbo man to tell his brainless kinsmen to stop killing fellow igbo, the anupama was talking about one pastor helping a victim of circumstances, abeg what's the coherence in that jargons?

Deborah was killed the same way the igbo female soldiers were killed, we are talking about human life here and not some incoherent jargons

stop the killing of igbo in Southeast, all lives matter, igbo people deserved peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by ogwumgbe: 2:49am On Jun 01, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

they asked an igbo man to tell his brainless kinsmen to stop killing fellow igbo, the anupama was talking about one pastor helping a victim of circumstances, abeg what's the coherence in that jargons?

Deborah was killed the same way the igbo female soldiers were killed, we are talking about human life here and not some incoherent jargons

stop the killing of igbo in Southeast, all lives matter, igbo people deserved peace of mind

Your contribution is not needed so Bleep off
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:10am On Jun 01, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Your contribution is not needed so Bleep off

stop the killing of igbo in Southeast cannibalistic idiiot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" / Ejigbo, Osun Rejects Naming Of School After Wole Soyinka / Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.