Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians (17391 Views)

Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested / Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:02pm On May 31, 2022
Old news oo..But they stylishly brought it out today again ..hahahahahahaha..

Nothing can shock me again
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by ikevictor: 2:03pm On May 31, 2022
By the next 7 years, SE will be a ghost town!

If this is not addressed....
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 2:03pm On May 31, 2022
Pathfinder2090:
They should go after only the corrupt polithifians and stop killing innocent people.

killing a human is now what you're shamelessly justifying, your family will soon be their victims

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2022
KingOfAmebo:
How I wish Nigeria youths would wake up from their drug induced stupidity and not vote for any candidate of both APC and PDP because it is clear both parties are the same group of past, present and future looters.

Let us at least for once rally around a youthful leader who mean well for us irrespective of tribe or religion...This old recycled leaders have been using tribalism and religion to tire down our destinies for too long, let's beat them to their game this time.

We have the numbers they need to win, we can decide who the next President will be with our votes and make it count to their shock...and if they decide to rig the election then the 2020 End Sars protest will be a child's play to what will happen in 2023.

NB.
If you support Tinubu because he is your brother and not because he is competent but just to spite an Igbo man who sadly too would prefer his brother Obi or an Hausa man to support Atiku because he is a Northerner, NIGERIA WILL REMAIN LIKE THIS FOR ATLEAST 200 YEARS UNTIL WHEN GOD FINALLY WIPES OUT THIS SENSELESS, IDIOTIC, TRIBALISTIC AND RELIGIOUS GENERATION.

igbo will forever be a forbidden tribe in Nigeria. that region will never know peace, we should handover govt to you imbeciles that can't protect your kinsmen, how then do we entrust non igbo lives in your hand

till thy kingdom come igbo will never rule Nigeria again, I dont care if you Ekwensu leave Nigeria but you will never rule this country forever, no wonder Uwazuruike called you people the most foolish tribe

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by toujurs: 2:07pm On May 31, 2022
Tinubu will soon be disqualified from the primaries as a result of fake academic documents grin, last last ahmad lawan would be Apc primary winner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by DamnNiggar: 2:07pm On May 31, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

foolish tribe

Tinubu urchin
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 31, 2022
KingOfAmebo:
How I wish Nigeria youths would wake up from their drug induced stupidity and not vote for any candidate of both APC and PDP because it is clear both parties are the same group of past, present and future looters.

Let us at least for once rally around a youthful leader who mean well for us irrespective of tribe or religion...This old recycled leaders have been using tribalism and religion to tire down our destinies for too long, let's beat them to their game this time.

We have the numbers they need to win, we can decide who the next President will be with our votes and make it count to their shock...and if they decide to rig the election then the 2020 End Sars protest will be a child's play to what will happen in 2023.

NB.
If you support Tinubu because he is your brother and not because he is competent but just to spite an Igbo man who sadly too would prefer his brother Obi or an Hausa man to support Atiku because he is a Northerner, NIGERIA WILL REMAIN LIKE THIS FOR ATLEAST 200 YEARS UNTIL WHEN GOD FINALLY WIPES OUT THIS SENSELESS, IDIOTIC, TRIBALISTIC AND RELIGIOUS GENERATION.

This is complex, do the people you re trying to liberate even care? They will still queue to collect dollars and sell their future.
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by Angelfrost(m): 2:14pm On May 31, 2022
If all these bandits and killers were going after politicians from North to South with a view to freeing the citizens from poor leadership and corruption, none of us would have been bothered....

Sadly, that's not the case at all.
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by Acjjst: 2:15pm On May 31, 2022

Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by Creamypie(m): 2:15pm On May 31, 2022
bestman09:
angry
Everything should be done to deal with these criminals who are trying to destroy ndi Igbo. This is not what we are known for. Every Igbo man involved in the spilling of blood in our land should be fished out and dealt with.

God heal our land
Igbo's know all the killers and criminals in their communities, they respect and adore them.

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:21pm On May 31, 2022
Why would I wanna register or be part of a platform spamming and constituting nuisance all over the place? Oga go pay for advert if you want to be taken seriously
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by baretalk: 2:27pm On May 31, 2022
Thier brothers say it's a conspiracy, it's not igbos killing igbos.
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by InoGetJoy: 2:31pm On May 31, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
for the gruesome killing of that female soldiers, igbo land can never know peace, you dont shed human blood like that and expect peace

Till date igbo still carry Deborah death for head passed that lady that was cut alive, igbo people are generally wicked people, hypocrites and Big ekwensu

until those behind those that killed female soldiers and her husband in southeast are caught igbo land will never know peace

Going by your useless narrative, no part of the country will ever experience peace. there are numerous cases where innocent people are gruesomely killed for rituals in the West and numerous murders by terrorists in the North so quit your yapping.
We carry Deborah's murder for head because we value human lives unlike your people who rituals is part of your culture. You come here to insult an entire tribe while your own tribe is guilty of worse. I don't blame you, I blame Lugard who joined my people with sub-humans like y'all
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by InoGetJoy: 2:35pm On May 31, 2022
Creamypie:
Igbo's know all the killers and criminals in their communities, they respect and adore them.
I think you're referring to your own tribe. I mean, we all know the tribe where rural murders is part of their culture....
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 2:35pm On May 31, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Going by your useless narrative, no part of the country will ever experience peace. there are numerous cases where innocent people are gruesomely killed for rituals in the West and numerous murders by terrorists in the North so quit your yapping.
We carry Deborah's murder for head because we value human lives unlike your people who rituals is part of your culture. You come here to insult an entire tribe while your own tribe is guilty of worse. I don't blame you, I blame Lugard who joined my people with sub-humans like y'all

igbo land is cursed, 70% of you igbo never protested as you did for Deborah, this you evil people supported it, your kinsmen are already welcoming the killing of politicians in Southeast and you keep blaming lugard as if he ordered you complete M0rons to be killing yourselves

I just can't question God why he didn't create you ediots as animals

you valued human lives by praising those that murdered the female soldier in your land, you forbidden human being

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by InoGetJoy: 2:40pm On May 31, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

igbo land is cursed, 70% of you igbo never protested as you did for Deborah, this you evil people supported it, your kinsmen are already welcoming the killing of politicians in Southeast and you keep blaming lugard as if he ordered you complete M0rons to be killing yourselves

I just can't question God why he didn't you ediots as animals
Where are you from, so I'll know exactly where to direct my spite.

Your region is cursed. I know you're Yoruba because that's the only tribe that goes about preaching hate against a tribe.
Listen let me tell you something you don't know; no matter how much an ant eats, it'll never grow to the size of an elephant. No matter how much you rant and talk rubbish, you'll forever remain sub-humans and will keep playing catch-up forever. Aren't you ashamed to even say it's Igbos who were totally against Deborah's murder? Which means your people are in support of it?
You're a disgusting person from a disgusting tribe and you'll soon choke on your hate and die a pathetic death.

Haven't you noticed that despite all the disgusting things you guys say about Igbos, we hardly engage y'all? It's because we know while you're busy ranting online we're busy making money and buying up the choicest properties around Nigeria.
Keep hating on a tribe. Laslas an Igbo man will buy up your ancestral home while you waste the money on ogogoro as that's what your tribe is known for.
Deluded ingrate
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by pachigo001(m): 2:44pm On May 31, 2022
I thought they said they have arested those that killed the law maker naija my country
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by Edusouls(m): 2:51pm On May 31, 2022
Anambrains u people were supporting and hailing ipob as Igbo warriors fighting for freedom to liberate Igbos from Fulani enslavement, contributing funds for them, while other eastern governments were declaring war on them, now u people are calling for the same buhari you were castigating to send his forces of to come and save u people from ur own freedom fighting warriors, foolish and cursed mofos..
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by kingsceedon(m): 3:07pm On May 31, 2022
IPIGMODS:
They rather concentrate their cacophony on Tinubu grin grin

Why not focus more on how to secure your skull from not being mine by your jobless brother, instead of having sleepless nights over south East affairs

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:11pm On May 31, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Where are you from, so I'll know exactly where to direct my spite.

Your region is cursed. I know you're Yoruba because that's the only tribe that goes about preaching hate against a tribe.
Listen let me tell you something you don't know; no matter how much an ant eats, it'll never grow to the size of an elephant. No matter how much you rant and talk rubbish, you'll forever remain sub-humans and will keep playing catch-up forever. Aren't you ashamed to even say it's Igbos who were totally against Deborah's murder? Which means your people are in support of it?
You're a disgusting person from a disgusting tribe and you'll soon choke on your hate and die a pathetic death.

Haven't you noticed that despite all the disgusting things you guys say about Igbos, we hardly engage y'all? It's because we know while you're busy ranting online we're busy making money and buying up the choicest properties around Nigeria.
Keep hating on a tribe. Laslas an Igbo man will buy up your ancestral home while you waste the money on ogogoro as that's what your tribe is known for.
Deluded ingrate

writing jargons with confidence won't change my stance about you brainlesss M0rons, you can continue boasting with your empty stomach and eulogizing your ritualist from buying people ancestral land, after all that's the pride of Fulani too

you people are same same

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by Creamypie(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2022
InoGetJoy:

I think you're referring to your own tribe. I mean, we all know the tribe where rural murders is part of their culture....
I put it to you to your face. Am not a northerner or westerner. Am a southerner, a Deltan, and I have lived at Oba for a shirt period cos of contract. Ibos know the murderers, robbers, and gunmen in their midst. They are emotionally attached to them, maybe cos of fear. U know what am talking about. C.p of Anambra was totally right when he said easterners know these criminals, and protect them, while they themselves are the victims. I don't say what I don't know.
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by MrUchenna1(m): 3:51pm On May 31, 2022
Not voting is not a protest. It is a surrender.
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by ogwumgbe: 4:08pm On May 31, 2022
IPIGMODS:
They rather concentrate their cacophony on Tinubu grin grin

It's a pity that a man has become your god, carry on bro, there's freedom of worship
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by mu2sa2: 4:08pm On May 31, 2022
O God, save igbos from igbos.
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by IPIGMODS: 4:15pm On May 31, 2022
ogwumgbe:

It's a pity that a man has become your god, carry on bro, there's freedom of worship

You mean like you people worship Coward Cownu and Peter Obi-turay?
#HYPOCRITE
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by ogwumgbe: 4:16pm On May 31, 2022
IPIGMODS:

You mean like you people worship Coward Cownu and Peter Obi-turay?
#HYPOCRITE

Go and shout Halleluia to him and prostrate like robot as your tradition dictates as usual bro, you have been licking asses from origin so I don't blame you
Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by ogwumgbe: 4:18pm On May 31, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

I just can't question God why he didn't create you ediots as animals

you valued human lives by praising those that murdered the female soldier in your land, you forbidden human being

But an Igbo pastor just gave her an estate while your useless scammers keep milking you dry, buying private jets and building schools your children can't afford: zombie

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by Remman(m): 4:19pm On May 31, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://punchng.com/anambra-lawmakers-killing-invokes-panic-killers-vow-to-go-after-politicians/
Lol... The know police knows exactly where those people are. However, they need a command from their national headquarters to move in as well as release sophisticated weapons to face the criminals. But here is the problem. People will point hand at Buhari that in 48hours killers of an Igbo lawmakers were caught but abductors of Abuja-Kaduna train passengers remain at large. So, the command to move in on these criminals are withheld.

Only those who know, know.

The police knows where they are as we speak.

This is why we need to vote a leader that is mentally and physically healthy and strong to tackle the problems in this country.

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians by IPIGMODS: 4:20pm On May 31, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Go and shout Halleluia to him and prostrate like robot as your tradition dictates as usual bro, you have been licking asses from origin so I don't blame you

We don't do this, we don't worship terrorist empty skull, shallow low IQ fools like you do.
Pls stop drinking Namdiot coward Cownu's urine for breakfast.
Go and find a fellow shallow partner to argue with I don't argue with fools.
Bye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead / Gnami & Pakau In Kaduna Record Two-Year Uninterrupted Power Supply – FG / Dapo Abiodun Declares Emergency On Flooded Areas, Visits Flood Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.