Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

An Advice To The Southerns. Please read. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Advice To The Southerns. Please read. (1119 Views)

Stupidity Of Southerns (igbo And Yoruba) Are Legendary / Nnamdi Kanu,Liittle Girl,Igboho: Some Southerns Are Docile And Weak / Northern Nigeria Don't Need Southerns Vote To Win Presidential Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Advice To The Southerns. Please read. by Nobody: 11:54am On May 31, 2022
saintkel:
pls..don't just say south....there's a region in d south that's bin marginalized n cheated for some time now.....just saying south is hypocrisy
Re: An Advice To The Southerns. Please read. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:02pm On May 31, 2022
Esama:
Igbo said they will rather vote a criminal and fulani herdsmen Atiku than southern produce president in 2023 we southern are waiting for them .

Thoes one's are just bunch of villagers.

Am a rivers man i know what an igbo can do.

No reasonable igbo man will ever vote a northerner in this type of situation
Trust me.
Re: An Advice To The Southerns. Please read. by ab221(m): 12:21pm On May 31, 2022
Esama:
Igbo said they will rather vote a criminal and fulani herdsmen Atiku than southern produce president in 2023 we southern are waiting for them .
You see the kind of mentality you have?
So now just because PDP didn't vote a southerner as the flag bearer you've concluded everything about the election? Lol go and vote P.O on labour party he's among "your people".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Advice To The Southerns. Please read. by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 31, 2022
ab221:

So now just because PDP didn't vote a southerner as the flag bearer you've concluded everything about the election? Lol go and vote P.O on labour party he's among "your people".

Period
Re: An Advice To The Southerns. Please read. by ab221(m): 12:22pm On May 31, 2022
Naijabad:

No.

Southern unity will only happens after an Igboman of South East origin became the president for 8 year and the vice president for another 8 years.

Well who's stopping you from voting another southern candidate in other parties?
Re: An Advice To The Southerns. Please read. by ab221(m): 12:24pm On May 31, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Thoes one's are just bunch of villagers.

Am a rivers man i know what an igbo can do.

No reasonable igbo man will ever vote a northerner in this type of situation
Trust me.
Likewise, no sensible and reasonable northerner will vote a southerner, since this is your thinking mentality.
Re: An Advice To The Southerns. Please read. by Esama: 12:27pm On May 31, 2022
Obi is not generally acceptable voting obi is like wasting of vote and energy.
ab221:

1 Like

Re: An Advice To The Southerns. Please read. by ab221(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2022
Esama:
Obi is not generally acceptable voting obi is like wasting of vote and energy.
Then its nobody's fault, especially not the Northerers fault.
Re: An Advice To The Southerns. Please read. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:08pm On May 31, 2022
ab221:

Likewise, no sensible and reasonable northerner will vote a southerner, since this is your thinking mentality.

Read well!

I said "in this situation"

Didnt the south voted atiku 2019?
Re: An Advice To The Southerns. Please read. by Ayed44: 1:15pm On May 31, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
We have been cheated alot. The north has no regards for us one bit, imagine ruling for eight years and the northerners still has the impetus to come out to contenst again.

Truth to be said we gave them the go ahead. Till we realise we are sotherns first, this mess will keep on repeating its self.

As a southern i want you to make up your mind that no matter what power must come south!.

The northerners have been preying on our disunity for long! Its time we unite! If tinubu win i go kill chicken, if obi win i go kill chicken, if osibanjor win i go kill chicken same with amaechi.

Check the candidates and their vairous twin nations, the north west i will pity them and mention 4(niger,mali,guinea) . Northeast(chad) are they doing well?

South west( ghana an cote devour) south east & south( gabon & equitorial guenea)

By standard the vibes of the sw & se/ss related nation are doing better than the north own.

How comes a group of people have no single related useful nation in africa? Is that the vibe we want?
This is how Akeredolu was shouting southern presidency all over the place, he even formed southern governors forum for that part. You would think he genuinely loved southern unity, not knowing the weyrey was codedly agitating for Yoruba presidency.
Re: An Advice To The Southerns. Please read. by ab221(m): 1:17pm On May 31, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Read well!

I said "in this situation"

Didnt the south voted atiku 2019?
And he didn't win then. And also just because u voted him is he the entire North? And who told you everyone in the north voted him then?
Re: An Advice To The Southerns. Please read. by oluwatoyosi8755: 1:59pm On May 31, 2022
No. Southern unity will only happens after an Igboman of South East origin became the president for 8 year and the vice president for another 8 years.No. Southern unity will only happens after an Igboman of South East origin became the president for 8 year and the vice president for another 8 years....

1 Like

Re: An Advice To The Southerns. Please read. by Supremos: 2:53pm On May 31, 2022
E no go better for any Yoruba criminal that comes here to sing for Southern unity or presidency.

That person will die miserably, Amen
Re: An Advice To The Southerns. Please read. by Proudlyomonna: 3:05pm On May 31, 2022
ab221:
We need to move past this regional thing as a nation be it north, south, west or east if we are to be considered a developing country once again like before. We just need someone that can change the country for the better, thats all.
You're here saying this like no any southern politician benefitted from the 7+ years of the APC tenure. Politicians in this country put themselves and family first before anyone thats why the kept jumping from one party to another.

Well what you highlighted can't work in this clime
Do you think the North will smile at allowing the South hold power for a very long 16years?
Let's tell ourselves the truth please undecided
Re: An Advice To The Southerns. Please read. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:08pm On May 31, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Do you think the North will smile at allowing the South hold power for a very long 16years?

Tell him o.
Re: An Advice To The Southerns. Please read. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:11pm On May 31, 2022
Supremos:
E no go better for any Yoruba criminal that comes here to sing for Southern unity or presidency.

That person will die miserably, Amen

Abu'm nye ikwerre, nye mbu-eto, emouha local goverment to be precise.

Watch what you wish people bro.

Truely its peter obi time, i just hope he wins! Maka chukwu.
Re: An Advice To The Southerns. Please read. by Elidrisy20: 3:12pm On May 31, 2022
Politics is not war,I am expecting you to learn something from nyesome wike
Re: An Advice To The Southerns. Please read. by ab221(m): 4:10pm On May 31, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Why not? But not at the moment when the south wants to breakaway from Nigeria.
And who says the north hold power for 16 years? Obasanjo and Gudluck are now northerners too?
Re: An Advice To The Southerns. Please read. by ab221(m): 4:18pm On May 31, 2022
You people are not open-minded that's your problem, talking as if a southern president is the Messiah that will come and change Nigeria's fortune.
The only time southern people talk like this is when the president is from the north and that talk will become quiet immediately the top people get appointments. The people you want from the south to rule wont do anything better than what you've already now, instead of blaming the North first hold your representatives in power accountable ask yourself what have they done for you during their time in office.
Shalom.
Re: An Advice To The Southerns. Please read. by ab221(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2022
Before i thought its only a southerner that has never been to the north would insult and hate the north, all that changed when a classmate of mine that was born and brought up in the north all of a sudden started insulting the north entirely for no reason just because he relocated to PH. So I'm not here to change your perception of the north but hoping you'll have an opened mind in hoping for best for the whole Nigeria not just one region/zone.
Re: An Advice To The Southerns. Please read. by Proudlyomonna: 6:44pm On May 31, 2022
ab221:

Why not? But not at the moment when the south wants to breakaway from Nigeria.
And who says the north hold power for 16 years? Obasanjo and Gudluck are now northerners too?

How many years has bubu done?
If another Northerner wins how many years will the person do??
It's just a shame that the Southerners bcus of selfish interest and greed are going to easily hand over power to another Northerner
It's a very big shame. undecided
Re: An Advice To The Southerns. Please read. by ab221(m): 9:02pm On May 31, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

How many years has bubu done?
If another Northerner wins how many years will the person do??
It's just a shame that the Southerners bcus of selfish interest and greed are going to easily hand over power to another Northerner
It's a very big shame. undecided
Until then we can count something in the future now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! Tinubu Drags Buhari, APC To ICC, WHO, UN, OPEC, FIFA, Over APC Ticket / Checkout These Latest Pictures Of Asiwaju Tinubu And Starboy Osinbajo / Why Did Tinubu Work Against Ambode A Good And Progressive Governor? Fact Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.