Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Nnamdi Kanu,Liittle Girl,Igboho: Some Southerns Are Docile And Weak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu,Liittle Girl,Igboho: Some Southerns Are Docile And Weak (165 Views)

Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu,Liittle Girl,Igboho: Some Southerns Are Docile And Weak by fenibak: 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
Let's imagine Kanu is a Muslim and a preacher we all know Kanu is a preacher and he does it better than all your pastors put together and don't daddy G.O me here.. Kanu flows like a singing bird and nobody can beat him on that, charisma is inbuilt you can't buy it no matter how much you try, once you have blood in your eye and you truly want freedom for your people then you have to be focused and some people don't know that freedom fighting is military and when I say freedom fighting I mean something real and not what Uwazurike and Co are doing, it can be done that way but it should be left for lawyers, freedom fighting is no joke and I think Uwazurike is tired the man is getting old I don't blame him and you can't expect him to start dragging on the street with fulanis and come to think of it we have not seen bim massob lead any protest since. Lol

As I was saying if Kanu was a Muslim preacher with lots of followers like ipob plus Igbos put together, Nigeria would have been in flames by now, Northerns are ready to die, do you think the south can be cheating the North like this and they would not have burned the country, didn't you see how greedy they are when Zamfara found gold they quickly said it is Zamfara gold, such greediness, they mean it is northern gold and not for the rest of the country.

kanu arrested,igboho friends killed,little girl killed and no protest,smh

Nigeria would have been on flames by now, do you know what happened when they kidnapped the Kurdish leader Ocalan from the same godforsaken country Kenya always parading animals to make it look as if everything about Africa are animals,we are watching closely

https://www.biafranboys.org/nnamdi-kanu-little-girligboho-some

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

After Reno, Next Will Be FFK Lambasting Nnamdi Kanu / Bill To Jail Unlawful Protesters For Five Years Scales First Reading / Onyeme Extols Virtues Of Gov Okowa At 62

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.