Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruiting? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruiting? (333 Views)

Again, House Of Reps Passes Nigerian Peace Corps Bill / Senate Passes Peace Corps Bill / Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruiting? by Pauldollars(m): 8:55am On May 31, 2022
I recently got a call from my Uncle who told me to fill this form from Peace Corps, that they will be going for training soon. He was given a slot. However the sum of 50k for the form would be paid. He told me not to bother about the money coz he can settle that.

I want to ask Nairalanders if the Peace Corps of Nigeria Bill has been passed by the National Assembly and whether the organisation has been approved to run as any other Federal Government Agency?

Coz I remember vividly many people have once undertaken the training with sums of money paid to Peace Corps and the Federal Government didn't approve it to run.
The form is below

Re: Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruiting? by illicit(m): 9:00am On May 31, 2022
I believe the bill has been approved
Re: Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruiting? by Samfloxin(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2022
They may recruit but the question is...have they been fully approved by the federal government and will the federal government pay roll the staff? I don't think so

1 Like

Re: Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruiting? by RealistRedpiler: 9:40am On May 31, 2022
Lol. After paying 60k for the form and going to area 3 every Saturday for training.
If you no get people for naija, just forget it.
I went home knowing nothing good is gona come out of it.
Re: Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruiting? by Pauldollars(m): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
RealistRedpiler:
Lol. After paying 60k for the form and going to area 3 every Saturday for training.
If you no get people for naija, just forget it.
I went home knowing nothing good is gona come out of it.

Wow...that's interesting to know from you. They are saying Peace Corps will be doing training next month for new recruits including for graduates.
The 50k that would be paid is for the uniform kits.
However, I want to know if the Federal Govt. has started paying them or included them in IPPIS.

1 Like

Re: Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruiting? by RealistRedpiler: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2022
Pauldollars:

Wow...that's interesting to know from you. They are saying Peace Corps will be doing training next month for new recruits including for graduates.
The 50k that would be paid is for the uniform kits.
However, I want to know if the Federal Govt. has started paying them or included them in IPPIS.

Don't pay bro.. That shit is nonsense.
We paid and got noting at the end.
Re: Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruiting? by Pauldollars(m): 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
RealistRedpiler:

Don't pay bro.. That shit is nonsense.
We paid and got noting at the end.

Thank you for the information.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Chief Pledges To Donate ₦10m To Peter Obi Campaign And Mobilisation / INEC Clears Air On PVC Revalidation Rumours / Peter Obi Structure Of 100million Masses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.