Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

Peter Obi Structure Of 100million Masses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Structure Of 100million Masses (344 Views)

Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) / I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) / Peter Obi: I Don’t Need Political Structure; I Have 100million Masses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Structure Of 100million Masses by budaatum: 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
It is unfortunate that this would seem like buda is one of the 100million supposedly structured for Peter Obi, but I can not claim I have not heard our crying over the past 8 years and think we might this time decide we would not be turkeys voting for Atiku or Tinubu, both whom I would have you consider are the last guard of the past generation and everything else.

So, structure. We don't do structure on Nairaland, I know. Structure is for united people who wish to build and accomplish together, while we all here are free agents to whom structure is almost as toxic as suggesting we commune together instead of constantly tearing one another apart. There's our tribal differences and religious differences and understanding differences etc etc with which we do our tearing as if the gods themselves have forbidden we unite and build rockets to Mars

Might Peter Obi's 100milon masses be what makes it so some of us decide to reduce our egos and consider structurising around I wonder. Just the thought of running the modes of the old hard in it would resound like Nigeria's restructuring we've all cried for, is what I think.

Forming a community group is structure, as is a WhatsApp and Snapchat and Twitter and Telegram and Facebook and etc and etc and etc to begin with. And while Peter must not pay for our structurising - we after all should not structure for a litre of kerosene and a kongo of gari - no one says we might not receive payment from Paul someday and perhaps in a better more hopeful Nigeria.

Are you Peter Obi's 100millon Masses?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Structure Of 100million Masses by budaatum: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Are you the "Coconut-head generation"?

BBC: Peter Obi: The Labour Party candidate electrifying young Nigerians.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-61865502

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Structure Of 100million Masses by kkins25(m): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
Subsea:
Atiku your unifier and Tinubu your helper are on vacation in another man's country, enjoying 24hrs electricity while his supporters are in Nigeria looking for where to charge their phones for 15mins. So they can come online to beg for money & attack the OBIdients. Who's fooling who?
cheesy grin cheesy
Is this addressed to the OP?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Frank Edwards Shares Funny Video Of What Youths Might Do To Pete / Graft Allegations Dog Nigeria’s Main Presidential Hopefuls-Bloomberg / Rigging 2023 Election May Bring #ENDSARS, #ENDNIGERIA - ASWITU Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.